Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Joat42   » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:06 am

Joat42
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1441
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:01 am
Location: Sweden

smr wrote:Curious, another Clinton Foundation official has just disappeared. I wonder if this individual was Arkanasided or just had to disappear due to the current Federal Investigation. He worked with Hilary and Bill closely, he took in the money. Another fact, he worked closely with Tony Rodham. Could his disappearance and Tony's passing be connected?

Are you talking about Eric Braverman? If so, it's a right-wing conspiracy-scam that has been doing the rounds on the internet for at least 2 years which a lot of gullible people keep repeating.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.


Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:02 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1419
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Joat42, No I am not talking about that individual. Pleae try to keep up and follow the bread crumbs. Should I be surprised by your response. No because you don't know who John Brennan and James Clapper are. Remember these guys perpetuated the Trump Russian Hoax. Bread Crumbs...Baby!

Here's a Hint....Amitabh Desai. I wonder if truth can be stranger than fiction.

Curious, another Clinton Foundation official has just disappeared. I wonder if this individual was Arkanasided or just had to disappear due to the current Federal Investigation. He worked with Hilary and Bill closely, he took in the money. Another fact, he worked closely with Tony Rodham. Could his disappearance and Tony's passing be connected?

Hello Joat42, should you take your own advice about proverbs 17:29? You comment on a story without knowing relevalent facts and then try to discredit the question by labeling the forum post and question a Republican Conspiracy. Remember the truth is out there but you have to follow the bread crumbs (evidence)(money).
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by The E   » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:29 am

The E
Admiral

Posts: 2237
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

smr is, once again, regurgitating things he read on the stupid parts of the internet. All that we know for certain is that Amitabh Desai used to be listed as a senior exec at the Clinton Foundation and now isn't. It could mean any number of things, from him resigning to him being fired; in the absence of any official statements, who can say.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Joat42   » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:44 pm

Joat42
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1441
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:01 am
Location: Sweden

smr wrote:Joat42, No I am not talking about that individual. Pleae try to keep up and follow the bread crumbs. Should I be surprised by your response. No because you don't know who John Brennan and James Clapper are. Remember these guys perpetuated the Trump Russian Hoax. Bread Crumbs...Baby!

Here's a Hint....Amitabh Desai. I wonder if truth can be stranger than fiction.

Curious, another Clinton Foundation official has just disappeared. I wonder if this individual was Arkanasided or just had to disappear due to the current Federal Investigation. He worked with Hilary and Bill closely, he took in the money. Another fact, he worked closely with Tony Rodham. Could his disappearance and Tony's passing be connected?

Hello Joat42, should you take your own advice about proverbs 17:29? You comment on a story without knowing relevalent facts and then try to discredit the question by labeling the forum post and question a Republican Conspiracy. Remember the truth is out there but you have to follow the bread crumbs (evidence)(money).

Uhm, you posted zero information who the individual was and per your usual standard I assumed you regurgitated some internet hoax that's still doing the rounds on the internet. I wouldn't surprise me if this is in the same category because the last time someone important left the Clinton Foundation for a new job the right-wing conspiracy-nuts went into overdrive, exactly like they have now. They don't seem to have a very good track-record on their accuracy which means I don't give a rats ass what they "believe" and I pity anyone taking what they say as the truth without extensive verification.

Here is a suggestion: If you want to post something don't exclude information so we have to guess what you are talking about, and for f*cks sake don't then post an extremely stupid and gloating reply that gives us hints about your first post while telling us we are wrong. Is it so f*cking difficult to include the information in the first post, or do really believe your "gotcha" reply makes you look smart? Because it only makes you look VERY stupid, obnoxious and dishonest.

Grow up.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.


Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by chuckpeterson   » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:37 am

chuckpeterson
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:52 pm

Wars ranked by total number of deaths
Rank,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,War.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Years.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,total deaths
1 American Revolutionary War ----------------- 2,500,000
2 War of 1812–15 ------------------------------------- 8,000,000
3 Mexican–American War 1846–48 ------ 21,406,000
4 American Civil War 1861–65 --------------- 31,443,000
5 World War I 1917–18 ------------------------- 103,268,000
6 World War II 1941–45 ------------------------ 133,402,000
7 Korean War 1950–53 ------------------------- 151,325,000
8 Vietnam War 1961–75 ----------------------- 179,323,175
9 Iraq War 2003–2011 --------------------------294,043,000
10 Trump's war <:>?
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:49 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1419
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

chuckpeterson wrote:Wars ranked by total number of deaths
Rank,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,War.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Years.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,total deaths
1 American Revolutionary War ----------------- 2,500,000
2 War of 1812–15 ------------------------------------- 8,000,000
3 Mexican–American War 1846–48 ------ 21,406,000
4 American Civil War 1861–65 --------------- 31,443,000
5 World War I 1917–18 ------------------------- 103,268,000
6 World War II 1941–45 ------------------------ 133,402,000
7 Korean War 1950–53 ------------------------- 151,325,000
8 Vietnam War 1961–75 ----------------------- 179,323,175
9 Iraq War 2003–2011 --------------------------294,043,000
10 Trump's war <:>?


Iraq War 294,093,000 deaths better go check your facts

I queried the Internet and the numbers don't match. Their not even close. I think you made a mistake with the Korean, Vietnam, and Iraq wars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iraq

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualtie ... e_Iraq_War
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:40 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

chuckpeterson wrote:Wars ranked by total number of deaths
Rank,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,War.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Years.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,total deaths
1 American Revolutionary War ----------------- 2,500,000
2 War of 1812–15 ------------------------------------- 8,000,000
3 Mexican–American War 1846–48 ------ 21,406,000
4 American Civil War 1861–65 --------------- 31,443,000
5 World War I 1917–18 ------------------------- 103,268,000
6 World War II 1941–45 ------------------------ 133,402,000
7 Korean War 1950–53 ------------------------- 151,325,000
8 Vietnam War 1961–75 ----------------------- 179,323,175
9 Iraq War 2003–2011 --------------------------294,043,000
10 Trump's war <:>?

Yeahhhh.... think someone mixed some numbers up somewhere.

Pretty sure the Iraq war hasn't killed almost 8 times the entire population of Iraq.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:01 pm

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1419
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

No collusion and no obstruction by Donald J. Trump. So that only leaves Impeachment. That road does not seem to be working for the Demoncrats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns3EeKmoNKY

Just remember, there ain't no smoking gun!
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:43 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Posts: 2389
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:54 am
Location: Bristol, England

Remind me, are the Democrats the ones in favor of gun control?
Given how many times they've shot themselves in the foot over the past few years...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
Animal Crossing Dreams at 6E00-00F5-2891
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Eyal   » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:53 am

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:09 pm
Location: Israel

smr wrote:No collusion and no obstruction by Donald J. Trump. So that only leaves Impeachment. That road does not seem to be working for the Demoncrats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns3EeKmoNKY

Just remember, there ain't no smoking gun!


They should get a better songwriter,it doesn't scan very well.

Also, this

"]No collusion and no obstruction by Donald J. Trump. So that only leaves Impeachment. That road does not seem to be working for the Demoncrats!


Is both nonsensical and counterfactual.
Top

Return to Politics