Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:08 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2370
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:This Mueller report is interesting especially Part 2. Part 2 lays out a plan for Obstruction . I am sometimes cheap where it comes to money. For this exercise I printed out the report and howled at the cost. At dinner, my family goes and discusses one point of the obstruction. One the 3rd point my son pointed out a pattern. The Mueller team lays out a case for obstruction and then destroys the case with a couple of sentences.


Yeeeeeeah....no. No it does not.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:03 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2370
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Even Fox News is starting to crack and let in a little reality on this one...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-a ... ct-justice

Mueller laid out at least a half-dozen crimes of obstruction committed by Trump -- from asking former Deputy National Security Adviser K.T. McFarland to write an untruthful letter about the reason for Flynn's chat with Kislyak, to asking Corey Lewandowski and then-former White House Counsel Don McGahn to fire Mueller and McGahn to lie about it, to firing Comey to impede the FBI's investigations, to dangling a pardon in front of Michael Cohen to stay silent, to ordering his aides to hide and delete records.

...

The president's job is to enforce federal law. If he had ordered its violation to save innocent life or preserve human freedom, he would have a moral defense. But ordering obstruction to save himself from the consequences of his own behavior is unlawful, defenseless and condemnable.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:39 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1473
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Hilary met with Joseph Mifsud in 2016. Funny how the Mueller Report alleges he was a Russian Spy but he was a friendly Western Spy for Italy. The Slow Burn...They found that he was living a mile from the US Embassy in Italy! Told you that Trump was not going to drop this issue. The spying was occurring before the Dec 2015. The Aussies and English were spying on US politicians and the Republican Party. Lots of people are going to jail!

Gcomeau, Keep grasping for the straws eventually you will run out of straws! You bought the Demoncrats and their media allies story hook, line, and sinker. God you are so naive and gullible but don't feel too bad because a lot of other people bought the same propaganda. Remember, love your Country and trust not in the politicians word. If their mouth is open their lying!

https://townhall.com/political-cartoons ... /20/164953
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:17 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2370
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:Gcomeau, Keep grasping for the straws eventually you will run out of straws! You bought the Demoncrats and their media allies story hook, line, and sinker.


So to be clear, in your frantic need to squeeze your eyes shut and clamp your hands firmly over your ears to deny what is spelled out in absolutely clear terms in the report, you are now characterizing Andrew Napolitano of FOX NEWS as "a Demoncrat media ally"?

You're getting more transparently desperate by the day.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:29 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1473
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Is that what I said? Hmmm. I think you to go back and review the post? I mentioned that you were grasping at straws and well just proved my point. Thank you for making that point so easy!

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Gcomeau, Keep grasping for the straws eventually you will run out of straws! You bought the Demoncrats and their media allies story hook, line, and sinker.


So to be clear, in your frantic need to squeeze your eyes shut and clamp your hands firmly over your ears to deny what is spelled out in absolutely clear terms in the report, you are now characterizing Andrew Napolitano of FOX NEWS as "a Demoncrat media ally"?

You're getting more transparently desperate by the day.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:41 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2370
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:Is that what I said? Hmmm. I think you to go back and review the post? I mentioned that you were grasping at straws and well just proved my point.


I posted an article by Napolitano stating flat out Trump committed Obstruction again and again.

You responded with how I was buying the "Demoncrats" media allies story hook line and sinker.


Sooooo... yes. That is in fact what you said.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:34 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1473
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... sta-email/

Now that the Russian Collusion Hoax is dead. Perhaps Gcomeau you will take some time to figure out where and why this false narrative came from. The truth is out in their but do you have the courage and strength to go against your own preconceptions, bias, and hatreds to find the real "truth"?

Only YOU can answer that question.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:46 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2370
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:Now that the Russian Collusion Hoax is dead. Perhaps Gcomeau you will take some time to figure out where and why this false narrative came from.


You don't have to keep on demonstrating for us that you haven't read the report because it's easier to watch nutcase conspiracy theorists on Youtube smr.

We get it. We really do.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:27 pm

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1473
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Me thinks you cry too much about the end of the Russian Hoax. Face it, this is no different than the Hilary situation. She got off and that is the reality of the situation. Ironic that the roles are reversed! I am sure that the House is going to try to Impeach the President but alas I see that failing! When your heart overflows with hatred, how can you make room for love? Sorry, I am still laughing at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Now that the Russian Collusion Hoax is dead. Perhaps Gcomeau you will take some time to figure out where and why this false narrative came from.


You don't have to keep on demonstrating for us that you haven't read the report because it's easier to watch nutcase conspiracy theorists on Youtube smr.

We get it. We really do.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:03 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2370
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:Me thinks you cry too much about the end of the Russian Hoax.


It is impossible to have a discussion of an issue you refuse to pay any attention to with you. I could just keep responding to the constant totally disconnected from reality statements you keep making but what is the point?

I know you will never seriously read the report. I know you have no interest in confronting any reality that clashes with your preferred beliefs about the world. I know you will keep chanting "Russia Hoax! No Collusion! No Obstruction!" regardless of any facts or evidence you are presented with.

Because you just don't care about what is true. You only care about what makes you feel right about your preconceived notions.
Top

Return to Politics