Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gcomeau and 2 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by The E   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:19 pm

The E
Admiral

Posts: 2041
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

smr wrote:A sham like the Clinton's or the Obama's marriages. Get use to that reality of most these marriages as shams on either side!


In 8 years of Obama as president, there was not a single scandal of a personal nature. No suddenly appearing ex-lovers, no pornstars with NDAs that had to be paid off by some personal "fixer", no accusations of sexual misconduct by anyone whatsoever.

Trump really did a number on your brain, didn't he, smr. You'll really believe anything anyone on your side tells you to, don't you?

(By the way, you should totally look into the whole QAnon thing some more)
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by cthia   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:47 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 10690
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:10 pm

If the President's own wife can't trust him, how can the American people?

If his own wife doesn't trust him, indeed why should the American people?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by cthia   » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:26 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 10690
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:10 pm


Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Daryl   » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Daryl
Admiral

Posts: 2632
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

smr wrote:A sham like the Clinton's or the Obama's marriages. Get use to that reality of most these marriages as shams on either side!


Trying to start fake news? Hoping that someone will repeat it and it become a meme?
Under extreme scrutiny the Obama's marriage came through as enviable. If the Clinton marriage was a sham they would have separated after he left office.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Annachie   » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:03 am

Annachie
Admiral

Posts: 2571
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Certainly now that her political career is over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:41 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1189
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Since the Kennedy days, Presidents have been fooling around both R&D sides. This is an opinion not a fact!

Daryl wrote:
smr wrote:A sham like the Clinton's or the Obama's marriages. Get use to that reality of most these marriages as shams on either side!


Trying to start fake news? Hoping that someone will repeat it and it become a meme?
Under extreme scrutiny the Obama's marriage came through as enviable. If the Clinton marriage was a sham they would have separated after he left office.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by isaac_newton   » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:43 am

isaac_newton
Commodore

Posts: 761
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:37 am
Location: Brighton, UK

smr wrote:Since the Kennedy days, Presidents have been fooling around both R&D sides. This is an opinion not a fact!

SNIP



I fear that 99% of what you say is opinion, not fact!!
:D
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:12 pm

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1189
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

LOL!

isaac_newton wrote:
smr wrote:Since the Kennedy days, Presidents have been fooling around both R&D sides. This is an opinion not a fact!

SNIP



I fear that 99% of what you say is opinion, not fact!!
:D
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:09 pm

TFLYTSNBN
Captain of the List

Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

The E wrote:
smr wrote:A sham like the Clinton's or the Obama's marriages. Get use to that reality of most these marriages as shams on either side!


In 8 years of Obama as president, there was not a single scandal of a personal nature. No suddenly appearing ex-lovers, no pornstars with NDAs that had to be paid off by some personal "fixer", no accusations of sexual misconduct by anyone whatsoever.

Trump really did a number on your brain, didn't he, smr. You'll really believe anything anyone on your side tells you to, don't you?

(By the way, you should totally look into the whole QAnon thing some more)



There were no sexual scandals during the Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush Sr or Bush Jr presidencies, yet this didn't dissuade the Democrat dominated pressfrom villifying them. There was no credible scandal against Governor Palin, yet she and her daughters were subjected to threats of sexual assault as well as jokes about sexual assault. Ditto for Michelle Bachman and other TEA Party women.

Fine, conservatives responded to the abuse of our virtuous women by recruiting a junk yard dog whose sexual exploits are so notorious that he is immune to scandal mongering.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Annachie   » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:23 am

Annachie
Admiral

Posts: 2571
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

You might want to look at that list again Fly.

Not all during their Presidency though Nixon's came out after about events during, and Bush jnr's accusation was during from events before.

All bar Ford. (Though the one against Bush snr from 2014 sounds dodgy as hell)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top

Return to Politics