Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:52 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
gcomeau wrote:It wasn't pathetic enough you used that line once, you had to recycle it because you couldn't come with an *original* juvenile bit of idiocy?

Sad.

I still want to know what planet you are from because you are so eager to pontificate from obvious ignorance and bigotry.

Hearing you of all people attempt to apply that description to another person is comedy gold...
Post by Annachie   » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:[quote="gcomeau"]
It wasn't pathetic enough you used that line once, you had to recycle it because you couldn't come with an *original* juvenile bit of idiocy?

Sad.

I still want to know what planet you are from because you are so eager to pontificate from obvious ignorance and bigotry.

Hearing you of all people attempt to apply that description to another person is comedy gold...[/quote]Actually, I was thinking that it was very Trump.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:45 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Annachie wrote:
gcomeau wrote:
Hearing you of all people attempt to apply that description to another person is comedy gold...
Actually, I was thinking that it was very Trump.

(Checks to see if TFLY has ever been posting at the same time Trump can be confirmed to not be on his phone...)
Post by smr   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Lock her up! Lock her Up! Lock her Up! Sorry my mindless Trump Zombie programming kick In and I just could not resist the chant! :D :) HRC and rest of her cronies and allies appear to be having a bad year! It looks like their have been multiple concurrent investigations being run on Hilary and her multiple foundations. HRC could you be facing charges of corruption, espionage, and whole list of other charges. I hope so but I will believe it when I see it. I do not call you the Teflon Dragon Queen for nothing! Now, HRC messed with the Donald and he's like a pitbull. When he bites you on the ass and locks those jaws on your ass. Their is nothing a person can do but go to the hospital (DOJ and the courts) to stop the attack because either Trump or Hilary is going down! Hey Gcomeau could you please pass the popcorn because this is going to be an interesting fight! One of these 2 individuals is playing chess and the other is playing checkers!
Lock her up! Lock her Up! Lock her Up! Sorry my mindless Trump Zombie : programming kick In and I just could not resist the chant! :D :)
Post by Annachie   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:47 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Really should have expected that, what with Cohen being sentenced to 3 years jail over charges for which Trump is a co-conspiritor for.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by smr   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:27 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

The State of getting Trump Case!

Treason!-->Collusion-->Obstruction-->Campaign Finance Law Violation-->Jay Walking

Your sure to get him on jay walking...is that a felony! That's not a felony, I sure he can afford the fine.

Campaign finance violation: Trump will win. For what Trump did by paying those Women off he would have done so to protect his name and marriage. That means no campaign violation because he paid for it out of his own funds and would have paid off the women regardless whether or not he was running for President to protect his reputation and marriage!

Michael Cohen has enormous pressure being applied by Mueller. He's going to jail unless he sings the way Mueller wants him to. So are we to believe Michael when he was defending Trump or when he is trying to save his own skin. Like I said before Mueller Investigation is a Probe into what can we nail Trump with. By the way, he can not be charged until he leaves office. So the Demoncrats are going to charge him in the House of Represenatives and he will be acquitted by the Senate! Can you say, "Witch Hunt!" Have a great holiday!
Post by Annachie   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:19 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Meanwhile, in the real world ...

There are what, now three, Trump campaign staff doing jail time for lying about the collusion with Russia.

Each one has led to someone closer to Trump.

Meanwhile Trump's tweeting on the subject becomes more and more unhinged.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:15 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:The State of getting Trump Case!

Treason!-->Collusion-->Obstruction-->Campaign Finance Law Violation-->Jay Walking

Your sure to get him on jay walking...is that a felony! That's not a felony, I sure he can afford the fine.

Campaign finance violation: Trump will win. For what Trump did by paying those Women off he would have done so to protect his name and marriage. That means no campaign violation because he paid for it out of his own funds and would have paid off the women regardless whether or not he was running for President to protect his reputation and marriage!

Wow, they don't tell you anything over in that Fox News alternate reality bubble you live in do they?

That defense is already completely shredded. The prosecutors have killed it dead. If Cohen's testimony alone that this was done *explicitly* for the purposes of aiding the campaign at Trump's direction hadn't finished that job the non prosecution agreement they unsealed with AMI today where AMI makes the exact same admission drove the final nail into that particular coffin.

Oh, and as for the accusations against Trump supposedly decreasing, I'd be fascinated to know what the heck you think is under all the redaction bars in Flynn's sentencing memo detailing the substantial assistance he provided to the core investigation of the SCO.

Dozens of hours of testimony on more jaywalking perhaps? And for that Mueller cut him a huge deal and recommended dropping all prison time to the judge?

Michael Cohen has enormous pressure being applied by Mueller. He's going to jail unless he sings the way Mueller wants him to.

He's being sent to jail by SDNY. The charges Mueller brought added 0 time to his sentence. Try to pay attention.

(There's a Trump appointee heading that office btw.)
Post by Annachie   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:22 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

I thought Cohen got jail time from the Mueller stuff, but part of the plea was to serve it concurrently with the State level stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by smr   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:48 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Think of Alan Dershowitz, he's a Democrat and he has earned my trust as legal expert. Goggle him if you need to see his resume. The reason he has earned my trust is that he loves the law. This gentleman gives the facts and truth about the law regardless of political afliation or ideology. It does not matter what the issue is, he just states the facts of case and how the law is supposed to work period. I don't care if he comes on Fox or CNN but I listen to his analysis. I will listen to him over the political pundits on Fox, CNN, or whoever because he is consistent and a straight shooter. Annachie listen to what he has to say on the campaign finance allegations. He explains the subject way better than I ever could because I am defintely not a Wordsmith!

Return to Politics