Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by noblehunter   » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:33 pm

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

gcomeau wrote:
No American intelligence agency would ever put operatives into a Presidential Campaign without being approved by the President.

Absolute. Bullshit.

Putting those operatives in when credible evidence a crime is being committed comes into their possession is their *exact job description*. And a crime WAS being committed. As evidenced by the many guilty pleas and indictments piling up.

Unless it was an activity that specifically required approval from the President or someone even tangentially connected to a political party, I would expect the FBI to go out of its way to keep the President out of it. There's no point in inviting a conflict of interest and corruption.

Current administration apparently excepted.
Post by smr   » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:24 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

I did not know that he had been convicted...news to me goggle time. Just what I expected, he has not gone to trial.

gcomeau wrote:Aaaand... Manafort, Trump's presidential campaign manager, is heading to jail.

(Or as smr and the "witch hunt" crowd would have it... he's heading to Witch Camp, maybe? WitchLand? The Wonderful World of Witches?) :roll:
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:35 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:I did not know that he had been convicted...news to me goggle time. Just what I expected, he has not gone to trial.

No, he just got caught *attempting to tamper with witnesses* before the trial started so the judge threw him in prison. Because that really, really, really pisses judges off.

The witnesses in question turned him in, and told the FBI he was trying to suborn perjury. So he's pretty much toast.

(And if you think he's not going to be convicted you're living in a fantasy world. They had him nailed dead to rights even BEFORE he got caught doing this. And yes, they can use his witness tampering against him in the trial as well... in addition to separately charging him for it which they have already done in a superceding indictment.)

Manafort is either going to flip (as all indications are Cohen is about to), or he's likely going to die in prison.
Post by smr   » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:40 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

How long was he campaign manager 40 to 50 days. Sounds like your overloaded boat is taking on water. Better luck with your crossing of the river to the land of impeachment and HRC is President.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:I did not know that he had been convicted...news to me goggle time. Just what I expected, he has not gone to trial.

No, he just got caught *attempting to tamper with witnesses* before the trial started so the judge threw him in prison. Because that really, really, really pisses judges off.

The witnesses in question turned him in, and told the FBI he was trying to suborn perjury. So he's pretty much toast.

(And if you think he's not going to be convicted you're living in a fantasy world. They had him nailed dead to rights even BEFORE he got caught doing this. And yes, they can use his witness tampering against him in the trial as well... in addition to separately charging him for it which they have already done in a superceding indictment.)

Manafort is either going to flip (as all indications are Cohen is about to), or he's likely going to die in prison.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:18 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:How long was he campaign manager 40 to 50 days.

3 months... 5 months with the campaign total. A stint that only ended because his shady ties to foreign governments were publicly exposed.

What significance you think the length of that time period has escapes me.
Post by smr   » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:23 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Funny how stupid would a man be to use a Russian man to change testimony by 2 witnesses. Must people would not use a Russian man to try this on especially when the FBI is listening. Is the Russian caught....strangely no! Does this sound at least a little suspicious to the average man. Could this be a way to induce Paul to give testimony for Mueller. I know if I was being threateneed with spending the rest of my life in jail and away from family, I would consider testifying for Mueller regardless of consequences to others. Would you Gcomeau.....even if you knew of no criminal wrong doing by Trump.

What do I know...I am just a crazy old man with a screw loose.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:How long was he campaign manager 40 to 50 days.

3 months... 5 months with the campaign total. A stint that only ended because his shady ties to foreign governments were publicly exposed.

What significance you think the length of that time period has escapes me.
Post by cthia   » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:22 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Impeachment is Imminent. A showdown is brewing at the OK Corral. Everything not ok will be presented as obstruction. Impeachment hearings will certainly ensue as a result, IMO. In the meantime, Trump's allies are still crying foul and unfairness. The probe is unauthorized they claim. Aww, ain't that too bad that Mueller didn't get the President's blessings to uncover his crimes? :cry:

Trump is still dodging a face-to-face with Mueller. Just do the damn interview Trump, if there's nothing to hide. I seem to recall Donald's rant regarding Barack Obama "He should just release the birth certificate already, if he has nothing to hide."

Ok then Trump, follow your own demands. Release the damn interview. You don't have anything to hide. Do you? Except the cold sweat running down your leg?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:47 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:Impeachment is Imminent. A showdown is brewing at the OK Corral. Everything not ok will be presented as obstruction. Impeachment hearings will certainly ensue as a result, IMO. In the meantime, Trump's allies are still crying foul and unfairness. The probe is unauthorized they claim. Aww, ain't that too bad that Mueller didn't get the President's blessings to uncover his crimes? :cry:

Trump is still dodging a face-to-face with Mueller. Just do the damn interview Trump, if there's nothing to hide. I seem to recall Donald's rant regarding Barack Obama "He should just release the birth certificate already, if he has nothing to hide."

Ok then Trump, follow your own demands. Release the damn interview. You don't have anything to hide. Do you? Except the cold sweat running down your leg?

Sniff sniff... Wait! That's urine!

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by smr   » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:09 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Would you talk to Mueller? Me...Not smart...I fight it in court but then the Demoncrats would want that.
Post by Annachie   » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:08 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Too right. The mob takes the Fifth, If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?
Same for refusing to talk to investigators.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)

Return to Politics