Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Annachie   » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:51 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Nobody was wire taping trump.

At best you could claim that he got overheard on someone elses wire tap.

Which is not the same thing.

Just like Confidental informant and Spy are different things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Daryl   » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:10 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Very strange mind set to say you only have guns and god. Guns in this context are tools to kill other people who you don't politically agree with. Wasn't your god the one who esposed "love thy neighbour, and turn the other cheek?"

I do take issue with the hard right referring to those on the left of them being "snowflakes" who are soft and weak. The majority of our societies are to the left of you, and aren't scared of the things that you are.
Things like Muslims, gays, refugees, same sex marriage, political correctness, affirmative action, unions, immigration, and such topics hold no terrors for most of us.

smr wrote:Their you go again playing word games spys or CI. Kind of like when Gcomeau swore that no one was wire tapping Trump instead of "digital surveillance."
Funny how you want to call people deplorables or Nazis. Trump is Hitler. Then the media starts spouting off about a civil war. Newsflash: don't liberals hate gun;, don't they want to ban them! Well we Christians have only God and guns according to Obama. Do you think we might use those guns to protect our families! Who makes up a large percentage of the volunteer military! Do the math with those stats that will scare the hell of those irritating liberals, progressives, and snowflakes! The silent majority has regained it's voice. We will never be silent again. Gcomeau would you like some popcorn for the next set of hearings!
WWGOWGA! Long live the Republic!
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:27 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Their you go again playing word games spys or CI. Kind of like when Gcomeau swore that no one was wire tapping Trump instead of "digital surveillance."

Nobody was going *either one* to Trump.

Trump's own intelligence and law enforcement agency heads confirmed that.

We've been through this.

Funny how you want to call people deplorables or Nazis. Trump is Hitler. Then the media starts spouting off about a civil war. Newsflash: don't liberals hate gun;, don't they want to ban them! Well we Christians have only God and guns according to Obama. Do you think we might use those guns to protect our families! Who makes up a large percentage of the volunteer military! Do the math with those stats that will scare the hell of those irritating liberals, progressives, and snowflakes! The silent majority has regained it's voice. We will never be silent again. Gcomeau would you like some popcorn for the next set of hearings!
WWGOWGA! Long live the Republic!

1.None of that impressively disjointed word salad had anything to do with the topic of discussion.

2. Show me where I called you a racist (or admit I never did) or I *will* be calling you a liar.
Post by smr   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:31 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Actually, DJT digital surveillance started December 2015. Spies or CI's were emplaced by the FBI, CIA, and foreign intelligence services. (Note: when digital surveillance and spies inserted into the campaign will differ!) The dates might change to further back but that is what is what will hold up in court presently.

[RR] (rod rosenstein) is going down that is coming shortly. He has personally held up many investigations back. He will be impeached. RR was given a chance but he rebuffed that offer. Unfornuate for him, he backed a losing side. The DC house cleaning will accelerate in the near future. Obama will go down just to remove a chess piece from the board. Now, he might just get off being censured but his power base is done. His chess piece is now dead. [HRC] and [WJC] are both going to jail. Schumer and Pelosi leadership is dead both are losing control. The Democratic leadership will fall apart. Now, I can not figure out if the Democratic party dies or does the party reinvent itself. [RBG] (Ruth Ginsburg) the next Supreme Court Justice to fall or resign. So that will 3 Supreme Court Justice to be replaced within the 1st 4 years of Trump's Presidency. Roe vs Wade will be revisited and thrown back for each state to decide (last year of 2nd term after 5th Supreme Court Judge is selected). Trump will be reelected.

Daryl:
You have raised a very valid complaint about the corruption within the church's including the catholic church. Well, their corruption will be revealed. Many of these gilded houses will fall. As the public corruption is revealed; the church corruption will be revealed. Many will flee their church's due to corruption but a revival or Great Awakening will also take place at the same time. As what happens in the political arena will be happening within the business community as well as the spiritual realms.

Time will tell if I am accurate or off my Rocker.
Post by Joat42   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:52 am

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:Actually, DJT digital surveillance started December 2015. Spies or CI's were emplaced by the FBI, CIA, and foreign intelligence services. (Note: when digital surveillance and spies inserted into the campaign will differ!) The dates might change to further back but that is what is what will hold up in court presently.

[RR] (rod rosenstein) is going down that is coming shortly. He has personally held up many investigations back. He will be impeached. RR was given a chance but he rebuffed that offer. Unfornuate for him, he backed a losing side. The DC house cleaning will accelerate in the near future. Obama will go down just to remove a chess piece from the board. Now, he might just get off being censured but his power base is done. His chess piece is now dead. [HRC] and [WJC] are both going to jail. Schumer and Pelosi leadership is dead both are losing control. The Democratic leadership will fall apart. Now, I can not figure out if the Democratic party dies or does the party reinvent itself. [RBG] (Ruth Ginsburg) the next Supreme Court Justice to fall or resign. So that will 3 Supreme Court Justice to be replaced within the 1st 4 years of Trump's Presidency. Roe vs Wade will be revisited and thrown back for each state to decide (last year of 2nd term after 5th Supreme Court Judge is selected). Trump will be reelected.

Daryl:
You have raised a very valid complaint about the corruption within the church's including the catholic church. Well, their corruption will be revealed. Many of these gilded houses will fall. As the public corruption is revealed; the church corruption will be revealed. Many will flee their church's due to corruption but a revival or Great Awakening will also take place at the same time. As what happens in the political arena will be happening within the business community as well as the spiritual realms.

Time will tell if I am accurate or off my Rocker.

May you live in interesting times....

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:01 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Actually, DJT digital surveillance started December 2015. Spies or CI's were emplaced by the FBI, CIA, and foreign intelligence services.

To monitor PAPADOPOLOUS.

Not Trump.

So when you call it "DJT Digital Surveillance" you are either:

1: Lying.
2: Ignorant.

Which is it?

[RR] (rod rosenstein) is going down that is coming shortly.

As the GOP is currently desperately trying to protect Trump from the investigation, and Rosenstein is the person they need to remove in order to have a chance of killing that investigation, I have no doubt they are certainly trying to get him out in any way they can. One more step down the path of destroying judicial checks and balances on the presidency.

That you see that as evidence of a problem with Rosenstein is telling.
Post by smr   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:49 am

smr
Vice Admiral

What type of FISA warrants were issued?

How many unmaskings occurred?

Who was unmasked?

Who did the unmasking?

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Actually, DJT digital surveillance started December 2015. Spies or CI's were emplaced by the FBI, CIA, and foreign intelligence services.

To monitor PAPADOPOLOUS.

Not Trump.

So when you call it "DJT Digital Surveillance" you are either:

1: Lying.
2: Ignorant.

Which is it?

[RR] (rod rosenstein) is going down that is coming shortly.

As the GOP is currently desperately trying to protect Trump from the investigation, and Rosenstein is the person they need to remove in order to have a chance of killing that investigation, I have no doubt they are certainly trying to get him out in any way they can. One more step down the path of destroying judicial checks and balances on the presidency.

That you see that as evidence of a problem with Rosenstein is telling.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:53 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:What type of FISA warrants were issued?

How many unmaskings occurred?

Who was unmasked?

Who did the unmasking?

1. None of that is wiretapping or otherwise surveilling Trump. you are trying to change the subject when you get caught being wrong. again.

2. None of the above are even improper.

3. Where did I call you a racist? Show me. You're not wriggling off this hook this time, I'm done with your constant false accusations that you just dance away from without ever admitting they were BS.
Post by Annachie   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

It's been over 20 years of investigations into HRC by the GOP.

If she was legitimately going to jail she would have been given parole by now for time served.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:47 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Only offered my opinion of what is to come...If I had my preference she would have gone down a long time ago. She is a very smart lady but is evil and corrupt. The Trump administration has the goods on her. The Trump administration is still in the process of cleaning up the Justice Department and the FBI. Nothing will be done on that issue till Justice and FBI house cleaning is done. Question is: "Will the Trump administration have the balls to go after HRC and WJC." We know Trump has the guts to prosecute HRC and WJC.

Annachie wrote:It's been over 20 years of investigations into HRC by the GOP.

If she was legitimately going to jail she would have been given parole by now for time served.

Return to Politics