Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:42 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Trump is guilty of what???? Nothing these people have been indicted on would pertain to Russian collusion! Show me that Trump is guilty of treason because collusion is not felony under US Law! I have said it before I say again. Indict HRC for her treason and her other assorted crimes then you can have Trump as long as it is provable in a court of law!

gcomeau wrote:Dun... dun... dun...

Another one bites the dust...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/politics ... index.html

For those keeping score.

• Micheal Flynn - High level Trump campaign advisor. Trump National Security Advisor. - Indicted. Pleaded Guilty. Cooperating witness. Likely heading for prison even with cooperation agreement recommending leniency because of his extensive ratting out of others.
  • Michael Cohen - Trump personal lawyer and long time fixer. - Indicted. Pleaded guilty. Cooperating witness. Going to prison.
  • Paul Manafort - Trump Campaign Chairman. - Indicted. Found guilty, then pleaded guilty to additional charges. Going to prison.
  • George Papadopolous - Trump campaign foreign policy advisor. - Indicted. Pleaded Guilty. Served time. Cooperating witness.
  • Rick Gates - Deputy Trump campaign chairman under Manafort and Bannon - Indicted, flipped, got charges withdrawn as part of his plea agreement.
  • Roger Stone - Long time Trump personal and business associate - Indicted. Likely heading to jail.

(Oh, and another 12 sealed indictments were filed in DC over the last 2 days. Don't worry smr, I'm sure that's totally coincidental)

Tell me smr, if we replaced the word "Trump" with "Obama" in the above list on a scale from "unhinged" to "frothing at the mouth and chewing the carpet" how crazy would you be going screaming for impeachment and mass arrests of the entire population of the White House right now?

(You don't have to answer, we all already know)
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:04 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Trump is guilty of what????
Nothing these people have been indicted on would pertain to Russian collusion!

How many times do you have to be told this before it sinks in? Seriously? MUELLER WILL NOT LEAK UNTIL HIS REPORT IS READY.

That said....

1. He has been identified as an unindicted co conspirator in felony campaign finance violations in court filings. (Unindicted because there are DOJ guidelines against indicting sitting presidents otherwise he would be on trial already)

2. He has been committing obstruction of justice right out in the open for his entire presidency. Just this past week he was publicly engaged in a campaign of witness intimidation against Cohen.

3. He has been violating the emoluments clause of the constitution by using his still owned private businesses to collect payments from foreign governments his entire presidency.

4. His lawyers official public positions on collusion have gone from
---"It never happened! There was none! No Collusion! This is all ridiculous!"

to

---"Well even if it did happen "Collusion" isn't a crime" (apparently hoping nobody knows the word "conspiracy")

to

---"We never said the CAMPAIGN didn't collude!"

...where do you think it's going next smr?

5. THE TRUMP TOWER MEETING WAS COLLUSION.

6. Stone was just indicted for lying to the FBI about his Trump Campaign coordinated activities involving the dissemination of stolen material by the Russians to the American electorate via Wikileaks. That's also collusion.

7. It recently came out in an "oopsie" by Manafort's lawyers that one of the things Mueller has on him is he was funneling internal campaign polling data to a Russian contact. What the hell do you think the Russians needed internal Republican party polling data to do smr?

Show me that Trump is guilty of treason because collusion is not felony under US Law!

But conspiracy to work with a hostile foreign government to illegally influence the outcome of a presidential election is very much a felony under US law. Just calling it "collusion" then pretending like because that specific word isn't in the laws this is all legal is the height of stupidity.

I have said it before I say again. Indict HRC for her treason and her other assorted crimes then you can have Trump as long as it is provable in a court of law!

And you have been told before and will be told again, endless investigations by the GOP into everything Clinton has ever done have produced exactly zero criminal charges for a reason. But it is hilarious how you go from defending Trump in the midst of everyone in his orbit going to prison one by one and clear and objective evidence of his criminality with "PROVE HE COMMITTED A CRIME!!!!" no matter how many times you are shown what he did then jump to HRC and immediately demand she be imprisoned despite dozens of investigations producing no proof of crimes.
Post by Annachie   » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:29 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Don't forget Stone saying he wouldn't flip on Trump. Practically confirming that he has stuff on Trump.

Worse yet, claimed an Oscar Wilde quote as his own.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by The E   » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:32 am

The E
Admiral

Also, let's not lose sight of the fact that an impeachment process can be started without any concrete proof of criminal conduct on the part of the impeached.
Post by smr   » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:38 am

smr
Vice Admiral

The E wrote:Also, let's not lose sight of the fact that an impeachment process can be started without any concrete proof of criminal conduct on the part of the impeached.

Actually, theE (Ostrich) your wrong as usual. High Crimes and Misdeameanors are deliberately vague in the Constitution. After Impeachment passes the House, the Senate has to take up the issue and basically have a trial. To convict the President takes 67 Senators to vote for conviction. Nice try...Ostrich!

My bad I misunderstood what theE (Ostrich) said. He is correct! I am wrong in this case! I will stand up and take the abuse and punishment that I deserve in this instance! So flame away because I deserve it in this case!
Last edited by smr on Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Post by Annachie   » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:52 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Actually smr, you're wrong.

The E is right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Daryl   » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:50 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

A very minor nit pick. As a grammar NAZI I'm continually annoyed by the many grammatical mistakes you make, but the continual use of the possessive pronoun "your" instead of "you're" (you are), is jarring.
smr wrote:
The E wrote:Also, let's not lose sight of the fact that an impeachment process can be started without any concrete proof of criminal conduct on the part of the impeached.

Actually, theE (Ostrich) your wrong as usual. High Crimes and Misdeameanors are deliberately vague in the Constitution. After Impeachment passes the House, the Senate has to take up the issue and basically have a trial. To convict the President takes 67 Senators to vote for conviction. Nice try...Ostrich!

My bad I misunderstood what theE (Ostrich) said. He is correct! I am wrong in this case! I will stand up and take the abuse and punishment that I deserve in this instance! So flame away because I deserve it in this case!
Post by smr   » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:14 am

smr
Vice Admiral

How does arresting Roger Stone relate to Russian Collusion? Oh, the FBI had to send a SWAT team (17 cars, 29 agents, @0500) to arrest Roger Stone a 67 year old man. The man does not even own a gun. This raid was designed to intimidate people and fan the hopes of people like Gcomeau! Need I say more...WITCH HUNT! Russia Collusion look behind the door of HRC and Obama.

Did you read the false Trump Dossier? Of course not, it's easier to hate Trump and believe everything that is said on CNN.
Post by The E   » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:25 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:How does arresting Roger Stone relate to Russian Collusion? Oh, the FBI had to send a SWAT team (17 cars, 29 agents, @0500) to arrest Roger Stone a 67 year old man. The man does not even own a gun. This raid was designed to intimidate people and fan the hopes of people like Gcomeau! Need I say more...WITCH HUNT! Russia Collusion look behind the door of HRC and Obama.

Did you read the false Trump Dossier? Of course not, it's easier to hate Trump and believe everything that is said on CNN.

Certainly easier to believe them over you on these matters. After all, they take fact checking much more seriously than you do.

Also, Trump himself said that law enforcement shouldn't be "too nice" to the people they arrest. I don't know why you're so upset now, they only do what the Commander in Chief wants...
Post by Annachie   » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:40 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Three things comes to mind for next week.

Trump will be leaving the country.
At the same time Pence will be leaving the country.

And finally, rumours are that the Mueller report gets released next week.

Is it just me, or is it a co-incidence that certain people will be out of the FBI's jurisdiction? :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Return to Politics