Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Annachie   » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:03 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

No.

I still expect Trump to resign soon.

The GOP will force him too.

Not an impeachment, because that paints a bad image for them.

"Health" reasons.

The GOP has to be thinking that they'll have a much better chance with Pence in the big chair. The Dem's certainly do, hence Pelosi backing off from impeachment talk.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Annachie   » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:05 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

jchilds wrote:
Trudeau is not our Head of State; that would be the Queen of Canada.

What a co-incedence. She's our head of state too. :)

But the comparison is apt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:33 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:When is Trump going to reign, I mean resign. :lol: Are you stepping back from your Grand Proclamation. Were not Annachie and Gcomeau said that the women must be believed in the Cavanaugh case. Well let's apply the same standards to Trudeau.

Ok.

The woman in question said at a music festival almost 20 years ago she thought Trudeau got a little inappropriate... he apologized... and she considered the matter settled and other people were the ones trying to turn it into a thing now.

I believe her.

There, all done.

That's what I thought, this is always been about getting Trump rather than the rule of law.

Oops, try again...
Post by smr   » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:04 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Really, do you really think that was the matter I speaking about...NO!

More news came out about Hillary and the investigation of her and the email server.

1) Her lawyers selected the emails that the FBI reviewed from the server! An agreement was reached between the DOJ and Hillary's lawyer's. No wonder she is not in jail because she was given a get out of jail card multiple ways. Allegedly then she received a Top Secret Last Minute Presidential Pardon from Obama.
2) I am watching my temper flare...I am going fishing rather than get angry....more to continue after a day of fishing! I will say this:

Lock her Up! Lock her Up! Lock her UP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E74cjYSVa6s
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:38 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Really, do you really think that was the matter I speaking about...NO!

More news came out about Hillary and the investigation of her and the email server.

1) Her lawyers selected the emails that the FBI reviewed from the server! An agreement was reached between the DOJ and Hillary's lawyer's. No wonder she is not in jail because she was given a get out of jail card multiple ways. Allegedly then she received a Top Secret Last Minute Presidential Pardon from Obama.
2) I am watching my temper flare...I am going fishing rather than get angry....more to continue after a day of fishing! I will say this:

I give up trying to get you to understand the difference between news and propaganda...

PS: Also, while theoretically a president could pardon someone and keep it secret from the public it would be impossible to keep it secret from the next incoming president.

So if you find the ridiculous idea that she received a last minute "secret pardon" from Obama plausible you think Trump would be KEEPING it secret and you're even dumber than I thought it possible for you to be.
Last edited by gcomeau on Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post by Annachie   » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:56 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Damn are you slow Fly.

I mean, really, really, slow.

Like, by four years slow.

Just learned. Because Hillary Clinton herself released that piece of information. Four years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by cthia   » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:07 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

smr wrote:Really, do you really think that was the matter I speaking about...NO!

In the hilarious words of my sister . . .

I'll trade you one Clinton for 2 Trumps, 2 Kushners, a Papadopoulos, a Manafort, a Gates, a Flynn . . .

Deal? Shake?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by isaac_newton   » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:16 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

Thank you, thank you, thank you - after all the brexit crap here in the UK, this has cheered me up a bit :lol: :roll: 8-)

I am not a huge fan of Hillary Clinton, but this is tin foil hattery AND whataboutery AND sheer crazedness of the very first water and then triply distilled.

I dont remember having seen a finer example for ages and ages.

HHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

ahah!

A secret pardon, so secret that no-one knows about it. What does she do - just wave the sealed brown envelope menacingly at the frothing Trumpian hordes and they all fall over and instantly forget???
Post by The E   » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:01 am

The E
Admiral

isaac_newton wrote:A secret pardon, so secret that no-one knows about it. What does she do - just wave the sealed brown envelope menacingly at the frothing Trumpian hordes and they all fall over and instantly forget???

So because I like to see just how silly smr's beliefs are, I did some digging. As it turns out, there is nothing that would prohibit a US President from issuing a "secret" pardon -- The requirements for a pardon being valid are that a) the President issues it and b) the recipient accepts it.

The problem is that a pardon does not inhibit law enforcement or civil prosecutors from filing a lawsuit. As soon as they do, the person bearing the secret pardon has to reveal it in order to benefit from it, at which point the thing stops being secret and becomes part of the public record (And I for one would think that the idiots smr thinks are good politicians would provoke such a situation if only for the scandal they could milk out of it).
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:34 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

The E wrote:
isaac_newton wrote:A secret pardon, so secret that no-one knows about it. What does she do - just wave the sealed brown envelope menacingly at the frothing Trumpian hordes and they all fall over and instantly forget???

So because I like to see just how silly smr's beliefs are, I did some digging. As it turns out, there is nothing that would prohibit a US President from issuing a "secret" pardon -- The requirements for a pardon being valid are that a) the President issues it and b) the recipient accepts it.

The problem is that a pardon does not inhibit law enforcement or civil prosecutors from filing a lawsuit. As soon as they do, the person bearing the secret pardon has to reveal it in order to benefit from it, at which point the thing stops being secret and becomes part of the public record (And I for one would think that the idiots smr thinks are good politicians would provoke such a situation if only for the scandal they could milk out of it).

Also, presidents can't just post date executive orders and have them floating around during future presidents administrations unknown to anyone waiting for random citizens to whip out the paperwork and have them actually take effect whether the then currently serving president liked it or not.

The pardon would have had to be officially recorded before he left office. The incoming administration would have seen it.

Return to Politics