Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:40 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Well it looks like the Israeli's don't subscribe to the "you can't indict a sitting head of state" idea. Guess why Trump and Netanyahu like each other so much...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/isra ... es-n977571

Israel's attorney general announced Thursday that his office plans to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on corruption charges after a two-year investigation.

Police have previously recommended indicting Netanyahu for bribery, fraud and breach of trust in three different cases.
Post by smr   » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:22 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Post by gcomeau   » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:46 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkp_vJfz084

Gcomeau, Your favorite lawyer discussing Trump!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 373&type=3

Yes.... Trump, Epstein, O.J, Weinstein... Dershowitz has a "type" he likes to defend.

That list should be causing you concerns, but that would require the ability to subject your beliefs to critical scrutiny.
Post by cthia   » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:50 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I really expected to hear a charge of treason levied against someone by now. In my father's time, many of the current allegations would have been treasonous. Manfort's actions, certainly.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:47 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by smr   » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:40 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Remember that old commercial from Wendy's that old grandma would ask "Where is the meat (I mean beef)!" :lol: Well the same principle applies, "Where is the evidence!" Show me the money! No hard evidence exists, I wonder why the Demoncrats were launching all these new investigations. The funniest line I heard was that, "We will investigate Trump to obtain evidence in order to impeach Trump!" Almost 3 years of investigations and still no evidence. Well who knows what Mueller's report is going to say but I hear he should be writing a report for the DOJ really soon. Hmm...I guess innocent until proven guilty has been thrown out along with Attorney client privilege. That's right, we don't care about the rule of law as long as we get Trump! Hey Gcomeau, Daryl, Annachie, and theE, I hope you spend your 30 pieces of silver wisely before the maker (God) brings you home.
Post by smr   » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:54 am

smr
Vice Admiral

If that's the case, Justin Trudeau should be in jail to show the Americans and Israelis on how to hold a Head of State responsible for his actions while in power. The Prime Minister of Canada is not above the law.

gcomeau wrote:Well it looks like the Israeli's don't subscribe to the "you can't indict a sitting head of state" idea. Guess why Trump and Netanyahu like each other so much...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/isra ... es-n977571

Israel's attorney general announced Thursday that his office plans to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on corruption charges after a two-year investigation.

Police have previously recommended indicting Netanyahu for bribery, fraud and breach of trust in three different cases.
Post by Annachie   » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:48 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

True, there is no evidence. Or at least, none that we have seen.

Unless you take into account what Trump says of course. Or does.

Or his personal lawyer says, and has produced documents for.

Or the fact that Trump was listed as a co-conspiritor in an indictment that produced a prison sentence.

But you don't count that stuff.

Nor do you seem to acknowledge that it's pointless trying to impeach him since the Senate will be blocked from doing anything about it.
(Not that I think they shouldn't do it anyway)

It seems to become the old game of leaving the person in place because they are an embarasment to the other party.
(A policy that I also disagree with)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:14 am

smr
Vice Admiral

When is Trump going to reign, I mean resign. :lol: Are you stepping back from your Grand Proclamation. Were not Annachie and Gcomeau said that the women must be believed in the Cavanaugh case. Well let's apply the same standards to Trudeau. That's what I thought, this is always been about getting Trump rather than the rule of law.
Post by jchilds   » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:24 am

jchilds
Captain of the List

smr wrote:If that's the case, Justin Trudeau should be in jail to show the Americans and Israelis on how to hold a Head of State responsible for his actions while in power. The Prime Minister of Canada is not above the law.

Trudeau is not our Head of State; that would be the Queen of Canada.

Return to Politics