Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Annachie   » Tue May 15, 2018 5:23 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

smr wrote:Could you please provide documentation because my information came from court transcripts.

Annachie wrote:Except of course there are Russian references to Concord Catering going back to the 1990's.
In this case smr I am meary quoting news paper articles.

However, everyone can understand the difference between existing and existing as a seperate legal entity, as well as being created as a legal entity whilst incorporating existing elements into itself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by cthia   » Tue May 22, 2018 12:45 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Season finale... Imminent Impeachment?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by smr   » Wed May 23, 2018 1:04 am

smr
Vice Admiral

My gut feeling is Mueller wants Trump to fire him...why violate attorney client privilege like that. That's going to litigated for 10 years or was that the plan to keep the investigation going. Looking from the outside their appears to be no basis to say that Trump colluded with Russia. Wait news flash Trump drank Russian vodka last night he must be in cahoots with Putin. G call out the National Guard our President drank Russian vodka I mean colluded with Russia. :mrgreen:

cthia wrote:Season finale... Imminent Impeachment?
Post by gcomeau   » Wed May 23, 2018 3:00 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:My gut feeling is Mueller wants Trump to fire him...why violate attorney client privilege like that.

As was already pointed out to you, no attorney client privilege has been violated.

That's going to litigated for 10 years

It was litigated for like 2 days. The judge ruled. The special master is running evidence screening to ensure no privileged material is given to prosecutors.

It's done.

Try watching something other than Fox News some time and you might know these things too

or was that the plan to keep the investigation going. Looking from the outside their appears to be no basis to say that Trump colluded with Russia.

I ask you again...maybe this time you will answer. What the hell do you call a meeting in Trump Tower between top level Trump campaign officials and Russian representatives for the purpose of discussing information that was "
part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.” (TO DIRECTLY QUOTE THE E-MAIL SETTING UP THE MEETING)

Do you know what collusion means?
Last edited by gcomeau on Wed May 23, 2018 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post by Annachie   » Wed May 23, 2018 9:33 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Even Trump's lawyer has admitted that it's collusion.
Oh he weasel worded around it, but lets face it.
We didn't buy it when Clinton "Didn't inhale", and we're not buying it now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by pappilon   » Thu May 24, 2018 3:40 am

pappilon
Rear Admiral

Annachie wrote:Even Trump's lawyer has admitted that it's collusion.
Oh he weasel worded around it, but lets face it.
We didn't buy it when Clinton "Didn't inhale", and we're not buying it now.

Yeah we gotta love Robert Giuliani "Yes the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians, So what? Collusion is not illegal."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The imagination has to be trained into foresight and empathy.
Ursula K. LeGuinn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Annachie   » Thu May 24, 2018 8:07 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Sometimes I wonder if Ruddi is as silly as he's comming accross.

2016 election. Trump turned it into a propaganda war.
Issues and things lost relevence, pure propaganda won out.

I wonder if that's what's happening here. Passing nod towards the facts and counter with propaganda.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by smr   » Sun May 27, 2018 5:35 am

smr
Vice Admiral

The Democrats ran a very corrupt candidate who had too many skeletons in the closet. She should be in jail on a variety of charges. Their were/are several prominent Dem's that would have easily beaten Trump. Heck, I think Biden would have been President if he had run or been selected at Party Convention.

Now, Gcomeau did you ever check into who took the FBI files home in President-elect Bill Clinton (elected but not sworn in 1st term). Where were they supposedly found? How long were they missing?

Hilary took them home (self-admitted). Files missing for over 6 weeks. She claimed left on the study in their study. That was why I think David Weber used her for the basis of the Youngs. The Clinton's used the information that they had collected very astutely. (Granted this last bit is speculative.) Second, she had access to all sorts of up-to-date intelligence due to her clearances as Secretary of State. I think she kept her little black book up-to-date. Granted that is speculative but a pretty good reasonable assumption based on previous history.

Gcomeau prove that Russian meeting was collusion and illegal under US law. Did Trump go to that meeting...no! They were trying to obtain opposition research to qoute Gcomeau about the Steele Dossier. So which is it Gcomeau, was the Steele Dossier political research or collusion. If the dossier was research then we need to end the Mueller investigation. If the Steel Dossier was collusion then we need to start prosecuting HRC. Equal application of the law.

Addressing the probe issue and scope, who approved increasing the scope? Rod Rosenstein. Did Congress approve...NO!

Many people then can conclude that the Mueller Investigation is a political witch. Many people feel that this investigation is being extended for political reasons. One, the Democrats are hoping for a blue wave in the Legislative Branch. If they win Congress back, they will attempt impeachment within the House. Two, they would like to force Trump out of office. Now, I believe Trump will never leave office and will run for reelection. I think he has to run for a 2nd term because of the Trump haters on the Democratic side will never leave him alone.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun May 27, 2018 11:31 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Ladies and gentlemen, let me present an overview of the residents who enjoyed the view from Pennsylvania Avenue...
Admittedly, due to image quality, I'm uncertain as to whether the last one is a banana or a sausage, but either one would actually make quite a good metaphor.
Regardless of whether or not you think that Clinton would have been better/should be in jail, you have to admire Obama.
Dude trolled the Birthers with his "birth video", then fired a broadside at a certain news company.
You don't get much more awesome than that, which may actually be why Trump didn't even try...

smr wrote:Hilary took them home (self-admitted).

Key words. Self-admitted.
Hilary did a mea culpa. It may still be worthy of investigation, but at least she's shown a willingness to co-operate somewhat.
Now, Trump has also admitted he did wrong with...
... actually, can anyone supply a case where Trump either apologized for getting the truth wrong or doing a bad thing?
Given his past history of cheating with multiple wives, going bankrupt several times, verbally lashing out at people and so on, has he ever actually made an apology?
:?
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by ksandgren   » Sun May 27, 2018 3:59 pm

ksandgren
Captain (Junior Grade)

Michael Everett wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, let me present an overview of the residents who enjoyed the view from Pennsylvania Avenue...

snip
... actually, can anyone supply a case where Trump either apologized for getting the truth wrong or doing a bad thing?
Given his past history of cheating with multiple wives, going bankrupt several times, verbally lashing out at people and so on, has he ever actually made an apology?
:?

I can supply one from before his Presidential run. To avoid a valid perjury charge from his testimony in a case he brought against a New York Times journalist, he admitted (apologized?) 42 times to having lied under oath in his deposition some thirty times. This is Make America Great Again at work.

Return to Politics