Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by cthia   » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:05 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Annachie wrote:Michael, to paraphrase TISM, if Biden is a cunt then Trump is a fucking cunt.

If Biden is pervy, Trump is an actual sex offender.

If Biden shows signs of dementia, then Trump has a full blown case.

If Hunter Biden's actions are "dodgy", then the Trump children's are outright criminal.

Seriously, I suspect that Trump supporters don't like Joe Biden because he's not a big enough arsehole crook sex offender for them, and that says some truly disturbing things about Trump supporters.

Annachie, this post is criminally hilarious! :lol:

Trump's supporters are innately disturbing.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by n7axw   » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:05 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

I know that I have never seen Biden speak incoherently. Joe is certainly capable of gaffes. Usually that happens when he gets carried away with the moment. It doesn't have anything to do with age; he has been doing it for 40 years to the point where it's part of his persona.... ohmygawdireallysaidthat!!! That hasn't prevented Joe from gaining a reputation as one of the most honest, fundamentally decent men in Washington, a man known for his compassion and empathy.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by cthia   » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:18 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

n7axw wrote:I know that I have never seen Biden speak incoherently. Joe is certainly capable of gaffes. Usually that happens when he gets carried away with the moment. It doesn't have anything to do with age; he has been doing it for 40 years to the point where it's part of his persona.... ohmygawdireallysaidthat!!! That hasn't prevented Joe from gaining a reputation as one of the most honest, fundamentally decent men in Washington, a man known for his compassion and empathy.

Don

-

Not only that. Trump pulls so much crap out of his arse that you don't quite know how to respond to it. It somehow leaves you separately bewildered perplexed and confused, when they're all the same. "Whaaaaaa?" You simply end up choking on his stupidity and gasping for air.

Say what you may about Hilary, at least she is well spoken. But in some of her exchanges with Trump, it even left her at a loss for words. Many of her expressions after Trump's ramblings were "I rest my case, people."

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by n7axw   » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:32 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:
n7axw wrote:I know that I have never seen Biden speak incoherently. Joe is certainly capable of gaffes. Usually that happens when he gets carried away with the moment. It doesn't have anything to do with age; he has been doing it for 40 years to the point where it's part of his persona.... ohmygawdireallysaidthat!!! That hasn't prevented Joe from gaining a reputation as one of the most honest, fundamentally decent men in Washington, a man known for his compassion and empathy.

Don

-

Not only that. Trump pulls so much crap out of his arse that you don't quite know how to respond to it. It somehow leaves you separately bewildered perplexed and confused, when they're all the same. "Whaaaaaa?" You simply end up choking on his stupidity and gasping for air.

Say what you may about Hilary, at least she is well spoken. But in some of her exchanges with Trump, it even left her at a loss for words. Many of her expressions after Trump's ramblings were "I rest my case, people."

Hillary was the victim of 25 years of right wing bs. Her reaction to that was to do as little self-disclosure as possible which to some made her seem dishonest.

Personally, I've always admired her grit and tenacity. I have never seen any believable evidence that the slander was true. The causes she stood for, especially her emphasis on making things better for kids, were things I would stand for myself.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by cthia   » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:33 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I feel ashamed of myself for disliking Hilary. I take back every thing I ever said about her. How's THAT for frustration!

Post by cthia   » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:10 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Federal debt to exceed GDP for first time since World War II

Has anyone looked at the National Debt Clock lately? I included a link to it in the initial post. It was at $21T at the beginning of this thread. It is at $26.5T now. Notice all of the new red color as well. Is America headed for a recession bigger than 1929? Many seem to think so. It is a result of the massive Stimulus Package which may be followed by another. What does Trump really think about this happening on his watch?

On another note, Kanye West is running for President? And it seems he has garnered more votes than Obama did at this point? But, will he hurt the Democrats in the long run, by watering down their collective vote?

The Wests in the West Wing.

Return to Politics