Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:57 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/u ... e=Homepage

Oops, so much for the silly attempts by the GOP to try and derail the Russia investigation by discrediting the (still considered credible) Dossier.

The Dossier apparently didn't initiate the investigation.
Post by cthia   » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:34 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The dangerous case of Donald Trump.

Thing is, the dangerous condition existed even before he took office.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by smr   » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:20 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

I know your young but were you born yesterday. The dossier is a fabrication. Why are these senior FBI officials having to resign...could it be that they used this as justification to wiretap Trump when they can not verify the information! (The wiretapping than never happened according to CNN and other media sources.) I understand that you hate Trump but please use some logic rather than emotion type of appeal to win the argument.

gcomeau wrote:https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/us/politics/how-fbi-russia-investigation-began-george-papadopoulos.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Oops, so much for the silly attempts by the GOP to try and derail the Russia investigation by discrediting the (still considered credible) Dossier.

The Dossier apparently didn't initiate the investigation.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:23 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:I know your young but were you born yesterday. The dossier is a fabrication.

Not a single aspect of it has been discredited. Not one. MANY aspects of it have been confirmed. It remains under investigation and evaluation.

The FBI JUST recently testified to Congress they still consider the Dossier credible FFS.

Why are these senior FBI officials having to resign...

Because the President of the United States is forcing them out because he's pissed off he's being investigated. Duh. How do you not know this? Seriously?

could it be that they used this as justification to wiretap Trump when they can not verify the information!

You didn't even read the article did you?

The Dossier didn't open the investigation. Warnings from allied intelligence services did. The Dossier came LATER.

(The wiretapping than never happened according to CNN and other media sources.)

WTF are you talking about?

Ok I think you're confusing different issues.

1. The FBI had a FISA warrant to monitor certain Russians and also some members of the Trump Campaign like Carter Page, specifically because they had received *multiple* warnings about their activity with the Russians. That happened. Nobody denies it did. And good damn thing it happened too.

2. Trump made a flatly crazy claim that "Obama wiretapped Trump Tower!" Which did not happen. That was stupid.
Post by smr   » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:36 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Please provide the evidence that this is truth because HRC campaign paid for it. Like I said more facts (proof)please.

Did you watch the Trey Gowdy ask the question was this the basis for the FISA (June) warrant because the criminal warrant was already rejected (March). By the way wire tap is euphemism for digital surveillance. Rothstein was not involved and had no information on the matter. Peter S(hoilk) (sry can remember his name) did use it to justify a FISA warrant which led to the digital surveillance. So please provide me with facts. HRC paid the law firm (millions of dollars to have the dossier created. The retired British agent that created the dossier was paid by the FBI allegedly.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:I know your young but were you born yesterday. The dossier is a fabrication.

Not a single aspect of it has been discredited. Not one. MANY aspects of it have been confirmed. It remains under investigation and evaluation.

The FBI JUST recently testified to Congress they still consider the Dossier credible FFS.

Why are these senior FBI officials having to resign...

Because the President of the United States is forcing them out because he's pissed off he's being investigated. Duh. How do you not know this? Seriously?

could it be that they used this as justification to wiretap Trump when they can not verify the information!

You didn't even read the article did you?

The Dossier didn't open the investigation. Warnings from allied intelligence services did. The Dossier came LATER.

(The wiretapping than never happened according to CNN and other media sources.)

WTF are you talking about?

Ok I think you're confusing different issues.

1. The FBI had a FISA warrant to monitor certain Russians and also some members of the Trump Campaign like Carter Page, specifically because they had received *multiple* warnings about their activity with the Russians. That happened. Nobody denies it did. And good damn thing it happened too.

2. Trump made a flatly crazy claim that "Obama wiretapped Trump Tower!" Which did not happen. That was stupid.
Last edited by smr on Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:10 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Please provide the evidence that this is truth because HRC campaign paid for it.

The scary thing is I'm convinced you think that was a coherent thought.

Like I said more facts (proof)please.

Do you understand the concept of classified counter intelligence investigations? They are NOT going to release highly detailed explanations of their findings until they are ready to move on them.

What the HAVE done is gone in front of congress and said "yep, we've been looking at this thing for a year and we haven't discredited it's claims yet."

What HAS happened is multiple claims in the Dossier have since been confirmed by independent reporting.

* Carter Page meeting in Moscow with key Russian government figures. - Confirmed.

* Russian cyber operations directed against the election. - Confirmed.

* Manafort's shady activities and financial ties with pro Russian elements in Ukraine - * Confirmed and he's now under indictment.

* Cites specific efforts by the Russians to break Sanders supporters away from Democratic support and push them to Trump. - Confirmed (after Facebook finally admitted what had happened and let people see what content the Russians had been disseminating through social media)

Etc...
Post by smr   » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:24 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Congress is trying to get a hold of the Lawyer's Firm records concerning the alleged false dossier.

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/bioinsdm-biznews-bnall-bncopy/2018/01/04/id/835267/

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Please provide the evidence that this is truth because HRC campaign paid for it.

The scary thing is I'm convinced you think that was a coherent thought.

Like I said more facts (proof)please.

Do you understand the concept of classified counter intelligence investigations? They are NOT going to release highly detailed explanations of their findings until they are ready to move on them.

What the HAVE done is gone in front of congress and said "yep, we've been looking at this thing for a year and we haven't discredited it's claims yet."

What HAS happened is multiple claims in the Dossier have since been confirmed by independent reporting.

* Carter Page meeting in Moscow with key Russian government figures. - Confirmed.

* Russian cyber operations directed against the election. - Confirmed.

* Manafort's shady activities and financial ties with pro Russian elements in Ukraine - * Confirmed and he's now under indictment.

* Cites specific efforts by the Russians to break Sanders supporters away from Democratic support and push them to Trump. - Confirmed (after Facebook finally admitted what had happened and let people see what content the Russians had been disseminating through social media)

Etc...
Post by Annachie   » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:56 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Do you mean the dossier that was commisioned by one of the GOP presidential candidates on his opposition GOP candidates?

BTW, that Australian official, former leader of our conservative party and government minister, son of a former conservative minister, grand son of a former conservative government minister and state leader who helped form our current ruling conservative party.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:09 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Congress is trying to get a hold of the Lawyer's Firm records concerning the alleged false dossier.

Which is a pointless fishing expedition. The firm didn't do the research, Steele did. They could find ANYBODY paid the firm and it has no impact on the credibility of the dossier. None.

They're just trying to deliberately confuse the issue for people like you who are looking for any threadbare excuse to disregard all the evidence. Like you *just did* with this post.

And a good sign that's true? The heads of that firm gave like 20 hrs of congressional testimony. They have not only invited but requested it be made public.

The GOP is refusing to allow the public to see that testimony. Guess why.
Post by smr   » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:21 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

That means she violated campaign finance laws by the HRC campaign. The HRC campaign paid Fusion One. That's why they want to see the financial records...ergo felony (violation of campaign laws)! Like that will ever stick to the Teflon Queen. Some poor staffer would take the blame. I freely admit that I hate HRC because I would have gone to jail for violating the espionage act. She committed treason with what she did with her emails not to mention what she did with an illegal email server.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Congress is trying to get a hold of the Lawyer's Firm records concerning the alleged false dossier.

Which is a pointless fishing expedition. The firm didn't do the research, Steele did. They could find ANYBODY paid the firm and it has no impact on the credibility of the dossier. None.

They're just trying to deliberately confuse the issue for people like you who are looking for any threadbare excuse to disregard all the evidence. Like you *just did* with this post.

And a good sign that's true? The heads of that firm gave like 20 hrs of congressional testimony. They have not only invited but requested it be made public.

The GOP is refusing to allow the public to see that testimony. Guess why.

Return to Politics