Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:17 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Gcomeau if you need to report me...feel free to. I have taken every single arrow and generally don't respond! I will tell you that personally don't like being called a racist by you! Where I differ...I will post my response to that person or I will ignore that person and not read their posts...
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:29 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Gcomeau if you need to report me...feel free to.

I'm pointing out your annoying incoherent trolling, not accusing you of a ban worthy infraction. Get over the martyr complex, it's old.

I've taken every single arrow and generally don't respond! I will tell you that personally don't like being called a racist by you!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to tonight's episode of "Can smr show me where I said that?"

For those new to the show, contestant smr is currently Zero for everything at our game but tonight could be the night he surprises us! How exciting! Let's watch.
Post by smr   » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:48 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Peter Strzok was removed from FBI HQ and is being was issued a subpeona for next wee k. Pass the popcorn.

Warning for faint of heart liberals please view at own risk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur07OFbHs9c
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:55 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Peter Strzok was removed from FBI HQ and is being was issued a subpeona for next wee k. Pass the popcorn.

And there we have it folks, another total failure to back up his claim. Join us next time on "Can smr show us where I said that?" when we'll see him do the same thing. Next episode airing any day now I'm sure.

As for Strzok, yup. The GOP subpeoned him. And he'll go testify. And we'll hear all the same things that we already know from the IG report because they investigated all this thoroughly already while the Republicans bang their fists on their desks and try to build it up into more than it is.

Yawn.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

When the link was provided, I thought it would actually contain something to back up the statement, like a news report or imagery taken from outside the FBI HQ.
Instead, I get a so-called song.
Dammit, smr! Not only do you fail to walk the walk, you try and inflict Country and Western on those of us who don't like to line-dance!
Well, I guess I can join the Tenuously-Linked-Link-Club.
*Ahem.
Trump is in denial, but we're all waiting for the Hammer To Fall. I mean, we all know that he's a Liar and the fact that he hasn't been publicly slapped down for it by his supporters is a real Scandal.
I hope that I can Breakthru to those in denial about it.
And my message to Trump? You Don't Fool Me.

Ta-daa!

So, for a non-American, what does this thing about Strzok actually mean? What did he do? What should he have done that he didn't?
And did anyone notice that North Korea is being regarded by Trump as dangerous again?
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:11 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:So, for a non-American, what does this thing about Strzok actually mean? What did he do? What should he have done that he didn't?
And did anyone notice that North Korea is being regarded by Trump as dangerous again?

He basically bad mouthed Trump in some personal text messages to his girlfriend, who he was having an affair with. (They also bad mouthed a lot of other political figures from both parties)

The right is trying to blow it up into a Deep State Conspiracy to destroy Trump's presidency... because it's really all they have to latch onto right now in the face of Mueller's investigation.

(And this administration just seems to conduct foreign policy by Magic 8 ball. They wake up in the morning and ask it questions then release press releases based on the answers.

"Oh Magic 8 ball, is Kim Jong Un going to be my BFF?"

All Signs Point To No

"Put out a press release about how dangerous North Korea is immediately! Forget all that stuff I said last week!")
Post by smr   » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:18 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Ok Gcomeau your so right you know what you wrote. I let you know that I did not appreciate being called a racist. If you want to start proving this...I can take screenshots next time and I will if you want to play a little game. One of two things will happen. You will be conscience not to imply or state that someone is a racist or you will repeat the pattern.

Sorry about that Michael, I was trying to be funny with that link. My only defense is I live in Texas and listen to country music occassionally.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Peter Strzok was removed from FBI HQ and is being was issued a subpeona for next wee k. Pass the popcorn.

And there we have it folks, another total failure to back up his claim. Join us next time on "Can smr show us where I said that?" when we'll see him do the same thing. Next episode airing any day now I'm sure.

As for Strzok, yup. The GOP subpeoned him. And he'll go testify. And we'll hear all the same things that we already know from the IG report because they investigated all this thoroughly already while the Republicans bang their fists on their desks and try to build it up into more than it is.

Yawn.
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:24 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Ok Gcomeau your so right you know what you wrote. I let you know that I did not appreciate being called a racist.

Ok, game's over. Done with this bullshit.

Show me where I called you a racist.

Right now. Go ahead. Link it.

If you want to start proving this...I can take screenshots next time

You don't need to "take screenshots" you clueless wonder this is a discussion forum not Snapchat. GO LINK THE POST WHERE I SAID THAT.
Post by The E   » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:27 pm

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Ok Gcomeau your so right you know what you wrote. I let you know that I did not appreciate being called a racist. If you want to start proving this...I can take screenshots next time and I will if you want to play a little game. One of two things will happen. You will be conscience not to imply or state that someone is a racist or you will repeat the pattern.

You threatening to dig up evidence is the funniest thing.

After all, we all know that you can't and won't.

I mean, while you're getting that info for gcomeau, why don't you go and find that post where I attacked someone's family purely for their relationship to Trump? Still waiting for that.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:31 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:this administration just seems to conduct foreign policy by Magic 8 ball. They wake up in the morning and ask it questions then release press releases based on the answers

That is... actually very scarily possible based on how things have gone so far. :shock:

I just hope someone didn't pull a Coil and replace the 8-ball with one that has a programmable LCD screen instead of a window...
Remote-control 8-ball concept taken from the story Warcrafter, Chapters 7 and 10.

smr wrote:Sorry about that Michael, I was trying to be funny with that link. My only defense is I live in Texas and listen to country music occassionally.

...I have no idea how to respond to that. My sarcasm generator has tripped its safeties.
*Rebooting Sarcasm Generator. Sarcasm back online.*
At least it's only occasional.
There may be a chance for therapy to help.

Random thought. Is there a link between Country & Western and who people vote for?
Who would Rap followers vote for?
J-Pop listeners?
Rockers?

Wow. Working out who deaf people would vote for would be really hard...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995

Return to Politics