Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Eyal   » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:46 am

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

gcomeau wrote:https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1113622918746005504

"The Mueller Dossier..."

"...partisans wrote this..."

That's what you would expect one of Trump's biggest supporters in Congress to be saying about a report that TOTALLY EXONERATED Trump, right?

They abandoned that story pretty damn fast once they realized they weren't going to be able to keep people from actually reading the report now didn't they?

Uh, Barr's memo was explicit that the report didn't exonerate Trump...
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:56 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Eyal wrote:
gcomeau wrote:https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1113622918746005504

"The Mueller Dossier..."

"...partisans wrote this..."

That's what you would expect one of Trump's biggest supporters in Congress to be saying about a report that TOTALLY EXONERATED Trump, right?

They abandoned that story pretty damn fast once they realized they weren't going to be able to keep people from actually reading the report now didn't they?

Uh, Barr's memo was explicit that the report didn't exonerate Trump...

Tell that to Trump and his supporters who were yelling "TOTAL EXONERATION" for at least a week after Barr sent that letter.

https://www.reuters.com/video/2019/03/2 ... =529714002

Maybe you can get it through smr's head finally.
Post by smr   » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:48 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Revelation 10:6 American Standard Version (ASV)

6 and sware by him that liveth [a]for ever and ever, who created the heaven and the things that are therein, and the earth and the things that are therein, [b]and the sea and the things that are therein, that there shall be [c]delay no longer:

Delay no longer is the key and shall come to happen! God's will at work shall no longer be delayed. As in the physical and political worlds, so shall that happen in the spiritual world. The massive corruptions within the churches shall exposed and cleansed. The rot within God's church must be cleansed before the Great Awakening to occur.

Well let's translate: for a Revival or Great Awakening to occur within the World, the evil that is residing within our churches must be cleansed and expunged. Daryl this statement is really meant for you and answering and old forum post!
Post by Annachie   » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:20 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

I would say that that was out of context smr, but we all know that the Book of Revelations has no context.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Daryl   » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:25 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Happy to respond, if I knew what you are on about? Not believing in any god makes it somewhat difficult for me.
I agree that like any long lived and large organisation, the various churches are in desperate need to be sorted out. To me even their overt role is corrupt, as there is no need to give them money for no purpose, let alone what they do in private.
As to this "Great Awakening", not knowing your god I am unsure as to what you believe she will do?
smr wrote:Revelation 10:6 American Standard Version (ASV)

6 and sware by him that liveth [a]for ever and ever, who created the heaven and the things that are therein, and the earth and the things that are therein, [b]and the sea and the things that are therein, that there shall be [c]delay no longer:

Delay no longer is the key and shall come to happen! God's will at work shall no longer be delayed. As in the physical and political worlds, so shall that happen in the spiritual world. The massive corruptions within the churches shall exposed and cleansed. The rot within God's church must be cleansed before the Great Awakening to occur.

Well let's translate: for a Revival or Great Awakening to occur within the World, the evil that is residing within our churches must be cleansed and expunged. Daryl this statement is really meant for you and answering and old forum post!
Post by Annachie   » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:33 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

So.

Any bets on how long before Trump tries to ram through an appointment for US Attorney for Southern District New York?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:04 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Bitter much? 8-) Try reading Dan Bongino's Spygate, this knowledge has been out in the public for at least a year but that would have hurt the Demoncrat's Narrative. Told you so and relishing that fact. Still think Trump's going to resign?

Now, the public has been lied to for over 2 years! Collusion was a hoax. What happens if Julian Assange says that he obtained the DNC emails from Kim.Com. That individual said he received the information from Seth Rich! That being the case, Seth Rich's death is more likely a political hit-job rather than a random act.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:45 pm

TFLYTSNBN

smr wrote:Bitter much? 8-) Try reading Dan Bongino's Spygate, this knowledge has been out in the public for at least a year but that would have hurt the Demoncrat's Narrative. Told you so and relishing that fact. Still think Trump's going to resign?

Now, the public has been lied to for over 2 years! Collusion was a hoax. What happens if Julian Assange says that he obtained the DNC emails from Kim.Com. That individual said he received the information from Seth Rich! That being the case, Seth Rich's death is more likely a political hit-job rather than a random act.

Just another Arkanicide.

Suicide via multiple bullets in the back of the head.

Arkanicide is endemic to associates of the Clintons.
Post by Joat42   » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:13 am

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:Bitter much? 8-) Try reading Dan Bongino's Spygate, this knowledge has been out in the public for at least a year but that would have hurt the Demoncrat's Narrative. Told you so and relishing that fact. Still think Trump's going to resign?

What knowledge? What fact? That book was written by someone desperately trying to curry favor with Trump. Bongino took the unsubstantiated claims that the investigation of Russian interference in the election was a conspiracy to frame Trump for collusion - and wrote a book that actually has no factual evidence of a conspiracy.

The whole conspiracy thing started as a rumor on some right-wing blog which then Fox found and spoke about. Trump sized on this and as usual, with his lack of impulse-control and disregard for fact-checking, he tweeted out the conspiracy theory as if it was fact.

I'm not surprised the book plucks the heart-strings of some conservatives and republicans, especially in light of Bongino's statement that "My entire life right now is about owning the libs. That's it.", but what the book also illustrates is his political ambitions in attempting to get elected where he uses the book to get name-recognition among the right.

It's the same guy who used to work for the Secret Service where his former colleagues basically said that he is a blowhard with delusions of grandeur.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by smr   » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:25 am

smr
Vice Admiral

JOat42, it's obvious that you have not read the book! Before replying to my previous post and future posts, take the time to read the book. The biggest reason to read the books is that he former Special Agent In Charge of the Secret Service. He has been in charge of the Security of the President (3x's). Also, he has done numerous treasury fraud cases. He knows the procedures that must be followed in any case that would go before a Federal Court! His book is well sourced that can be easily fact checked! Come back to me when you actually have the book! I would recommend this book to Gcomeau, Annachie, and Ostrich Fuhrer aka TheE but they will refuse to read the book or lie about reading the book. Joat42 you have been reasonable about the Mueller Investigation and I just ask that you read the book with a open mind. Feel free to fact check the author while reading.

Return to Politics