Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:12 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/stat ... 1458198529

A short paraphrased summary of Trump's position on Mueller over time...

Before report: "He's conflicted... in some way I can't actually explain! He should be fired before this report is done!"

Report is released: "He completely and totally exonerated me of everything!" (And just nevermind what anyone who has actually READ the report says is in it)

After hearing Mueller will testify to Congress about what he found: "What? He's a criminal! Totally untrustworthy! Don't listen to him!"

Yes, this is the conduct of an innocent man. :roll:
Post by smr   » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:35 am

smr
Vice Admiral

What credibility do you have because the time before this post you were attacking Trump's daughter. I know your Radical and it's OK to misogynist towards Trump's daughter because she is a Republican woman. I know maybe you should learn to differentiate between propaganda hit pieces and truth and facts. Here is a nice margarita, light up your blunt, and take this nice red pill. You will feel better and think clearly and logically. :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwy8HYaGbAk
Post by cthia   » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:07 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The question has been posted in my social circles, and at least twice here on the forum. What happens if Trump is reelected?

Impeachment proceedings, all over again? I think many people who wanted an impeachment didn't get fully behind it because reelection was so close. If he's reelected, should we, can we, start the process all over again? Double jeopardy would certainly apply... towards the population, NOT towards him.

IOW, the American people are who would be in jeopardy from the four year reign of a delusional dictator, again. As we're still in jeopardy now.

Anyone think Trump isn't considering firing Fauci?

BTW, how long has Trump been in office? It seems like a very long time.

P.S. Is it too late to impeach him now? We still got a little time.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by noblehunter   » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:00 pm

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

cthia wrote:The question has been posted in my social circles, and at least twice here on the forum. What happens if Trump is reelected?

Impeachment proceedings, all over again? I think many people who wanted an impeachment didn't get fully behind it because reelection was so close. If he's reelected, should we, can we, start the process all over again? Double jeopardy would certainly apply... towards the population, NOT towards him.

IOW, the American people are who would be in jeopardy from the four year reign of a delusional dictator, again. As we're still in jeopardy now.

Anyone think Trump isn't considering firing Fauci?

BTW, how long has Trump been in office? It seems like a very long time.

P.S. Is it too late to impeach him now? We still got a little time.

It depends. If he wins and it's not an obviously stolen election, it legitimizes everything he's done before the election. So no impeachment until he's done something else and it'll have to be particularly egregious.

If he obviously steals the election, all bets are off. Especially because it increases the likelihood of a Democratic House and Senate. Who knows what would happen if they try to impeach him in face of an obviously illegitimate election.
Post by Michael Everett   » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:28 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Given the large number of Postal Votes that have been stopped due to Post Office errors (plus a few shenanigans), no matter who wins, the other side will claim that the election was fatally flawed and gave out the wrong result.

If Donald "The Liar" Trump wins, the fringe Democrats will go nuts.
Well, more nuts than they already are.
This level of nuts.

If Joe "Pervy Old Man With Alzheimers" Biden wins, his running mate will become de-facto President until Biden is forced to step down due to medical issues (seriously, have you seen some of his recent speeches? Rambling barely covers them) and we have yet to learn who his Running Mate is going to be! Nevertheless, if he wins, the corruption scandals that have already hit the Democrat Party in several states will irredeemably taint his victory. At best, he will be akin to Chancellor Valorum, undercut and mistrusted. Let us hope he isn't blown up on an airplane...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:04 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:If Joe "Pervy Old Man With Alzheimers" Biden wins, his running mate will become de-facto President until Biden is forced to step down due to medical issues (seriously, have you seen some of his recent speeches? Rambling barely covers them)

Ummm, have you heard Trump speak on any topic, ever, in the entire last four years???

Rambling would be a compliment.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Michael, to paraphrase TISM, if Biden is a cunt then Trump is a fucking cunt.

If Biden is pervy, Trump is an actual sex offender.

If Biden shows signs of dementia, then Trump has a full blown case.

If Hunter Biden's actions are "dodgy", then the Trump children's are outright criminal.

Seriously, I suspect that Trump supporters don't like Joe Biden because he's not a big enough arsehole crook sex offender for them, and that says some truly disturbing things about Trump supporters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by The E   » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:39 am

The E
Admiral

Michael, if you want to call Biden senile, you may want to actually try and look up evidence.

I mean, just looking at a recent speech transcript of his? Where he can easily speak in complete sentences and is able to make coherent arguments?
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:49 am

gcomeau
Admiral

The E wrote:Michael, if you want to call Biden senile, you may want to actually try and look up evidence.

I mean, just looking at a recent speech transcript of his? Where he can easily speak in complete sentences and is able to make coherent arguments?

In the meantime, this was Trump just the other day...

We’re bringing back consumer choice in home appliances so that you can buy washers and dryers, showerheads and faucets. So showerheads — you take a shower, the water doesn’t come out. You want to wash your hands, the water doesn’t come out. So what do you do? You just stand there longer or you take a shower longer? Because my hair — I don’t know about you, but it has to be perfect. Perfect. (Laughter and applause.)

Dishwashers — you didn’t have any water, so you — the people that do the dishes — you press it, and it goes again, and you do it again and again. So you might as well give them the water because you’ll end up using less water. So we made it so dishwashers now have a lot more water. And in many places — in most places of the country, water is not a problem. They don’t know what to do with it. It’s called “rain.” They don’t have a problem.
Post by cthia   » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:53 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
In the meantime, this was Trump just the other day...

We’re bringing back consumer choice in home appliances so that you can buy washers and dryers, showerheads and faucets. So showerheads — you take a shower, the water doesn’t come out. You want to wash your hands, the water doesn’t come out. So what do you do? You just stand there longer or you take a shower longer? Because my hair — I don’t know about you, but it has to be perfect. Perfect. (Laughter and applause.)

Dishwashers — you didn’t have any water, so you — the people that do the dishes — you press it, and it goes again, and you do it again and again. So you might as well give them the water because you’ll end up using less water. So we made it so dishwashers now have a lot more water. And in many places — in most places of the country, water is not a problem. They don’t know what to do with it. It’s called “rain.” They don’t have a problem.

OMG, did he actually say that? If so, SNL is being way too nice. Alec Baldwin can use Don's actual material, verbatim.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Politics