Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Michael Everett   » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:19 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

...has Trump managed to Pull A Smollet?*

*Pulling a Smollet. Doing something politically unwise that results in an investigation, only for all charges to be dropped for purely technical reasons.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by smr   » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:54 am

smr
Vice Admiral

The Demoncrats had a memo leak that stated they were going to do up to 85 investigations of Trump, Associates, and his administrations. Are your shocked or surprised that started with so few?

edgeworthy wrote:
Annachie wrote:And, be honest, until the report is released in full, and the other ten or so investigations conclude, he can in no wsy be consididered cleared.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I think its up to 16 other investigations?
Post by smr   » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:58 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Gcomeau, your going to have to admit that you were played hook, line, and sinker. The Demoncrats played to your fears and hatred in order to perpetuate their hoax of Trump Collusion with Russia. I do not think this will happen anytime soon but more likely later. Your intelligent individual that has bought into a lie. Well the truth is out there and you just have to do the research.

Putin is laughing all the way to the bank. Spend a less than a million dollars on both sides and see the chaos results. Well played Mr Putin! Well played!
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:01 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Gcomeau, your going to have to admit that you were played hook, line, and sinker. The Demoncrats played to your fears and hatred in order to perpetuate their hoax of Trump Collusion with Russia. I do not think this will happen anytime soon but more likely later. Your intelligent individual that has bought into a lie. Well the truth is out there and you just have to do the research.

Putin is laughing all the way to the bank. Spend a less than a million dollars on both sides and see the chaos results. Well played Mr Putin! Well played!

You're still dodging my queation.

We all know why.
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:02 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Forum acting up...
Last edited by gcomeau on Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:11 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Forum acting up...
Last edited by gcomeau on Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:11 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Edit: Forum acting up... duplicate posts
Post by smr   » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:13 am

smr
Vice Admiral

I believe I answered your questions in previous posts. The report will be declassified and unredacted as much as possible. Over Two years ago, you and I had this conversation about Trump and Russian collusion. Trump was a Russian agent or deep sleeper and Mueller was going to prove it. Well that did not work out. Twelve angry Hilary loving Demoncrats found nothing on Trump! Now, why does Congress want the FBI notes and access to the evidence...I speculate that these Demoncrat Prosecutors investigated Trump and accessed his tax returns and still they found nothing. I think they found the Women he was making wuppy with but nothing else but that will play well with a certain segment of American society and not so much with others. In conclusion, at some point you will have to admit that this was Political Hoax or your just plain crazy where Donald J. Trump is concerned. Hey how about Trump Jr. for 2024! :D
Post by The E   » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:58 am

The E
Admiral

It's fascinating how you ignore the actual convictions for Trump campaign staffers that came out of the Mueller investigation. Or the many, many things Trump has done and is doing that show him to be a terrible leader just on his own.
Post by Daryl   » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:51 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

I'm not American, but from news and such I believe that Mueller and much of his team were actually Republicans. Calling anyone "Twelve angry Hilary loving Demoncrats" is just plain childish and silly.
As to your comment about a Trump dynasty, being a world citizen I certainly hope not. We need a strong USA that adheres to the rule of law, and that is diametrically opposed to that.

smr wrote:I believe I answered your questions in previous posts. The report will be declassified and unredacted as much as possible. Over Two years ago, you and I had this conversation about Trump and Russian collusion. Trump was a Russian agent or deep sleeper and Mueller was going to prove it. Well that did not work out. Twelve angry Hilary loving Demoncrats found nothing on Trump! Now, why does Congress want the FBI notes and access to the evidence...I speculate that these Demoncrat Prosecutors investigated Trump and accessed his tax returns and still they found nothing. I think they found the Women he was making wuppy with but nothing else but that will play well with a certain segment of American society and not so much with others. In conclusion, at some point you will have to admit that this was Political Hoax or your just plain crazy where Donald J. Trump is concerned. Hey how about Trump Jr. for 2024! :D

Return to Politics