Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:31 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Mr. Simpson later took the 5th amendment under Congressional Testimony! Which testimony the one where his testimony is found to be untruthful or where he took the 5th after obvious lies with his previous testimony?
https://twitter.com/SecretS44091525/sta ... 9675011073
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:41 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Mr. Simpson later took the 5th amendment under Congressional Testimony! Which testimony the one where his testimony is found to be untruthful or where he took the 5th after obvious lies with his previous testimony?

Ok so to be clear, I link to and summarize over 100 pages of sworn congressional testimony.

And for your "homework" you link to.... a tweet.

He refused to go back and testify again because at that point the GOP were refusing to investigate Russia (you know, the ones who actually attacked the country?) and instead were trying to cover Trump's ass by demonizing the dossier instead and looking for someone to pin something,... anything... on to protect Trump.

And what part of his testimony was found to be untruthful? Back your claim up.
Post by cthia   » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:22 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by smr   » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:33 am

smr
Vice Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Mr. Simpson later took the 5th amendment under Congressional Testimony! Which testimony the one where his testimony is found to be untruthful or where he took the 5th after obvious lies with his previous testimony?

@cythia thanks for the laughs that was funny: the puppeteer.

@gcomeau
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/glenn- ... er-dossier

Their you go Gcomeau...did you not do your own homework again. Remember the truth is in the details. Mr. Simpson was called up to Congress to testify about his previous testimony to Congress and he took the 5th to avoid admitting he lied to Congress under Oath!

Ok so to be clear, I link to and summarize over 100 pages of sworn congressional testimony.

And for your "homework" you link to.... a tweet.

He refused to go back and testify again because at that point the GOP were refusing to investigate Russia (you know, the ones who actually attacked the country?) and instead were trying to cover Trump's ass by demonizing the dossier instead and looking for someone to pin something,... anything... on to protect Trump.

And what part of his testimony was found to be untruthful? Back your claim up.
Post by smr   » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:20 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Fair enough! Have you read the dossier? Which version did you read? What parts are verified and what parts are not?
Post by Imaginos1892   » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:55 am

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

smr wrote:Mr. Simpson later took the 5th amendment

Bart, or Homer? :lol:
Post by smr   » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:32 am

smr
Vice Admiral

No! No! No! You mean Picard Simson :lol:

Imaginos1892 wrote:
smr wrote:Mr. Simpson later took the 5th amendment

Bart, or Homer? :lol:
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:24 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:@gcomeau
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/glenn- ... er-dossier

Their you go Gcomeau...did you not do your own homework again. Remember the truth is in the details. Mr. Simpson was called up to Congress to testify about his previous testimony to Congress and he took the 5th to avoid admitting he lied to Congress under Oath!

"Their I go" what? All you did is post a fox news article saying he refused to testify a second time. Which is the same thing I said.

Then you assigned him motives. I on the other hand repeated what his own lawyers and public statement said, which was backed up by what was going on at the time and is still going on.
Post by smr   » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:08 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Oh please! First, you ask what am talking about. Next, you take me to task for using a tweet about Simpson refusing to testify a 2nd time because he lied in previous testimony. , ! Third, I put a news link with the exact same premise as the twitter account. The response was that I agreed with my post.

ROFL!

Sighs! This poster just shakes the head and questions Gcomeau's reality! This reminds me of the time that Gcomeau torched this poster for voting for Trump over HRC. Point of Order, I did not really have a strong opinion of who I wanted for President. The only 2 people I was against was Jeb Bush and HRC. Now, that multiple governments are seriously investigating the Clinton Foundations for fraud and other crimes, Gcomeau hates HRC. Give me a break because I am laughing at that flip flop! Ok....Mr Bandwagon Puppeteer!
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:34 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Oh please! First, you ask what am talking about.

when you made a claimm about a "Russian lawyer working for Fusion GPS" when no Russian lawyer works for Fusion GPS.

As we established.

Next, you take me to task for using a tweet about Simpson refusing to testify a 2nd time because he lied in previous testimony.

Because you are using tweets as news sources. Which is stupid. Unless the news you are trying to talk about is "look, so and so tweeted something" in which case the tweet would be primary source material.

, ! Third, I put a news link with the exact same premise as the twitter account. The response was that I agreed with my post.

No, you put a news link that said Simpson refused to testify again after he testified the first time.

That is it.

YOU added in the claim that it was because he had lied to Congress, a claim you have exactly zero support for.

This poster just shakes the head and questions Gcomeau's reality! This reminds me of the time that Gcomeau torched this poster for voting for Trump over HRC.

Anyone who voted for Trump deserves to be torched for it until the end of days.

BTW, did you happen to notice the latest evolution of the Trump team on Collusion? Now Giuliani is all over the television claiming he NEVER claimed there was no collusion between the campaign and the Russians. Nope! Never said that! Only no collusion between the PRESIDENT and the Russians. Didn;t say a thing about the campaign! Nope nope noe! Never said there was no collusion there!

Based on that, guess what news is coming next that they have likely been informed of by certain law enforcement entities?

Return to Politics