Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:48 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Just reminder, the Demoncrats have held serve the last 2 years but the Mueller probe is ending and no more indictments are coming. Allow the other side to return serve and the other side has a much bigger hammer! The Trump train is not interested in any parley. Lots of people are going down! Boys...it's time to lock and load. The hunting party is ready. We just need the orders on who to target. Their is plenty of scalps to be had by all Trump Republicans. Were just waiting for hunting season to open. Now theE's case, we just want the head to mount on a pike in the town square and the rest we will just collect their scalps! 8-) :lol:

No Mercy! No Quarter!

Warriors! Come back with the Shield or On it!

On the side note: TheE has been renamed the Ostrich Fuhrer! I think that best describes the individual much better than theE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoTku7qMZOM

At least I picked out some good German War drums for the Ostrich Fuhrer aka theE.

Gcomeau, remember you mocked me when I said that Trump was "wire tapped" or digitally surveiled in Trump tower! Here's egg on your face. I just took the long view and waited! I accepted all those arrows, bolts, and stones. Please pass the Popcorn this next year should be great! I can even make Margaritas. I have a great Margarita machine that I finally refurbished after Hurricane Harvey flood!

Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up! Lock her Up!

When the authorities allow her out of her jail cell to the Commons. I hope she can only watch CNN! Oh that would be such delicious irony!
Post by Joat42   » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:13 pm

Joat42
Admiral

Did you have a point or did you just come to the forums to post incoherent shit?

Because judging by your post, it was the latter.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by smr   » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:16 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

One man's incoherent rant is another man's gloating! Thanks for reading Joat42!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:03 pm

TFLYTSNBN

smr wrote:One man's incoherent rant is another man's gloating! Thanks for reading Joat42!

Unfortunately; we can not castrate the opposition and take their testicles as trophies. They have none.
Post by Joat42   » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:10 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
smr wrote:One man's incoherent rant is another man's gloating! Thanks for reading Joat42!

Unfortunately; we can not castrate the opposition and take their testicles as trophies. They have none.

From your comment I can only come to the conclusion that you see people who oppose your views as less than human. It's not the first time you alluded to that viewpoint.

History shows us what that kind of morally corrupt thinking leads to.

---

Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:13 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:

From your comment I can only come to the conclusion that you see people who oppose your views as less than human. It's not the first time you alluded to that viewpoint.

That criticism applies to liberals in spades.

Just FYI, my comment impugned the masculinity rather than humanity of the opposition.
Post by Daryl   » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:07 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Fly, you are committing the standard mistake of RWNJs, believing that rudeness and being insulting implies strength, while politeness and civility implies weakness. Demonstrably untrue.

Not quite sure why you and SMR are celebrating. Mueller's report was much as expected, plausible deniability for Trump, and lots of jail terms for his associates.
Fo me, every time Trump speaks or tweets, he reinforces just how unsitable he is for his job.

quote="TFLYTSNBN"]
Joat42 wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:

That criticism applies to liberals in spades.

Just FYI, my comment impugned the masculinity rather than humanity of the opposition.[/quote]
Post by Annachie   » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:17 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Mueller has fed about 7 federal investigations, and almost as many state ones.
Into Trump and associates.

And we are still waiting to see the report. All we have is a biased summary...biased is probably a bit strong. Seriously spun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Joat42   » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:45 am

Joat42
Admiral

My thinking was that there was a slight chance that some instances of collusion may have been perpetrated by the staff, but on the whole I thought that most probably the Russians just played them like a fiddle.

I doubt Trump even reflected on the whole thing before it blew up since from his viewpoint, making deals (even dirty ones) to take down an opponent is business as usual, no matter whom you are making the deal with.

Well have to see what the complete report says though.

---

Post by gcomeau   » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:54 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Joat42 wrote:My thinking was that there was a slight chance that some instances of collusion may have been perpetrated by the staff, but on the whole I thought that most probably the Russians just played them like a fiddle.

I doubt Trump even reflected on the whole thing before it blew up since from his viewpoint, making deals (even dirty ones) to take down an opponent is business as usual, no matter whom you are making the deal with.

Well have to see what the complete report says though.

That's assuming they can pry that report out of Barr's hands without him redacting all.the incriminating information. We are talking about the guy Trump hand picked to replace his last AG for the SOLE REASON that his last AG followed ethics guidance not to meddle in the investigation and whose last turn as AG had him being totally on board with letting all the traitors involved in Iran Contra off the hook.

Return to Politics