Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Annachie   » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:39 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Damn, actual precedent.

Spiro Agnew pled No Contest to a Federal tax evasion charge WHILE vice President.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by ywing14   » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:45 pm

ywing14
Captain (Junior Grade)

Annachie wrote:Damn, actual precedent.

Spiro Agnew pled No Contest to a Federal tax evasion charge WHILE vice President.

True, but he agreed to plead no contest to the charge to one count of tax evasion. It doesn't appear he was charged prior to the plea agreement. So it appears that wasn't litigated and lets be honest, Trump doesn't strike me as the "I'm going to resign in the best interests of the nation" kinda guy.
Post by cthia   » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:42 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Trump played key role in hush payments to Daniels, McDougal.

Dominoes continue to fall. I predict that when his presidency is over, so is his marriage.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by smr   » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:19 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Point of Order: He paid for that out of his own funds not public funds. As far as his marriage, that's between him, God, and Melania.

cthia wrote:Trump played key role in hush payments to Daniels, McDougal.

Dominoes continue to fall. I predict that when his presidency is over, so is his marriage.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Actually smr, he didn't.
He paid it out of campaign funds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:31 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Annachie wrote:Actually smr, he didn't.

PROVE THAT ASSERTION!
Post by The E   » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:17 pm

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:
Annachie wrote:Actually smr, he didn't.

PROVE THAT ASSERTION!

Read Michael Cohen's guilty plea, smr. He pled guilty to campaign finance law violations by paying money to two women with the explicit intent (as discussed with and ordered by Trump and other campaign officials) to influence the election.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-tru ... 1541786601
Post by cthia   » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:46 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

And the American people. It has always been unspoken that a President who cannot manage his marriage and family cannot manage the country. She is called the First Lady for a reason. If there is no marriage there is no First Lady. If the marriage is a sham . . .

Who knows what self-destructive things he may be capable of. If you don't want your marriage in the public eye, don't run for the Presidency.

smr wrote:Point of Order: He paid for that out of his own funds not public funds. As far as his marriage, that's between him, God, and Melania.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by smr   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:03 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

A sham like the Clinton's or the Obama's marriages. Get use to that reality of most these marriages as shams on either side!

cthia wrote:And the American people. It has always been unspoken that a President who cannot manage his marriage and family cannot manage the country. She is called the First Lady for a reason. If there is no marriage there is no First Lady. If the marriage is a sham . . .

Who knows what self-destructive things he may be capable of. If you don't want your marriage in the public eye, don't run for the Presidency.

smr says:point of Order: He paid for that out of his own funds not public funds. As far as his marriage, that's between him, God, and Melania.

[/quote]
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:33 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:A sham like the Clinton's or the Obama's marriages.

Provide one single solitary indication of any kind that the Obama's marriage is a sham.

We'll all be not holding our breath while we wait.

Return to Politics