Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by cthia   » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:21 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:
cthia wrote:Trouble in paradise? Trump blames son-in-law Jared Kushner for Mueller’s widening Russia probe...

One of my sisters opined months ago that Donald Trump recruiting Ivanka and Jared was going to strain that marriage. She may be right.

And Jared may not even be seeing the underside of the bus yet.

There's a real possibility his own marriage may be strained before this is over.
A lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.

Michael Cohen, who spent nearly a decade as a top attorney at the Trump Organization, arranged payment to the woman, Stephanie Clifford, in October 2016 after her lawyer negotiated the nondisclosure agreement with Mr. Cohen, these people said.
Ms. Clifford, whose stage name is Stormy Daniels, has privately alleged the encounter with Mr. Trump took place after they met at a July 2006 celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, these people said. Mr. Trump married Melania Trump in 2005.

Oops! Melania should strip him to the bone!
gcomeau wrote:My bet would be she already knew.

That would certainly be a good bet. He'd've had to be a moron not to have told her beforehand, knowing he would seek office—and knowing that seeking office would hang all of his dirty laundry out to dry. (Thus says my sister.)

My question is "at what point" did she become privy? Before or after the election or somewhere in-between? I'm willing to bet it had aplenty to do with her not wanting to move into the White House. Feeling her own home would be more of a firebreak for the heat she and her family would definitely get from it.

It also probably has a lot to do with her abstinence from speaking out against the despicable men in Hollywood and her missing support of the TIMES UP movement. She would come off as a hypocrite. Similar to the scathing backlash Ivanka has been getting after she tweeted her support for the movement. "You don't get to be a part of this. You hypocrite."

Then, of course, did Ivanka know? And at what point did she become privy?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:47 pm

gcomeau
Rear Admiral

So... this happened today.

Bannon gets called to testify, voluntarily, in front of the House Intel committee.

He arrives, informs committee the White House has instructed him to answer no questions AT ALL about the entirety of his time in the transition or the White House. Nothing. Total blanket gag order.

The REPUBLICAN led house gets so aggravated at this blatant obstructionism they serve him a subpoena on the spot. They go back to the White House and instructions come back, ignore the subpoena, say NOTHING.

In the meantime Mueller serves him a Grand Jury subpoena, where this "just don't answer questions" crap isn't going to fly.

(But yeah, this administration has nothing to hide from the investigation) :roll:

Return to Politics