Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:37 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Daryl, I was being factually correct and not being a Drama Queen. Go look at the Prosecutors that Mueller hired, they were all Hilary supporters and Democrats. They donated to the Hilary campaign and they still found nothing.

Just do a Goggle Search and find out for yourself because that's all documented!

The put Paul Manafort in jail under solitary confinement. 23 hours in a jail cell, they offered deals if he would testify against Trump. Dang, that would have broken me or you. They raided Cohen's offices (one of Trumps Lawyers) and found nothing. They still came up short. The last big tip off was going after Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone. That said it all...this was a political witch hunt. These Demoncrats made one major mistake that will cost them dearly. They went after Trump's kids and my reading on Trump is payback is coming for targeting his family. The payback will be targeted but exacting. In my entire life, I never seen Demoncrats running scared for cover until now. Lots of people are going down that had a hand in this witch hunt! The Hilary faction of the Demoncrats are about to receive a MOAB! The rest of Democrats are getting out of the way and will carry on! Just look at Michael Avenati. That was a political statement granted that was low hanging fruit.

Daryl wrote:I'm not American, but from news and such I believe that Mueller and much of his team were actually Republicans. Calling anyone "Twelve angry Hilary loving Demoncrats" is just plain childish and silly.
As to your comment about a Trump dynasty, being a world citizen I certainly hope not. We need a strong USA that adheres to the rule of law, and that is diametrically opposed to that.

smr wrote:I believe I answered your questions in previous posts. The report will be declassified and unredacted as much as possible. Over Two years ago, you and I had this conversation about Trump and Russian collusion. Trump was a Russian agent or deep sleeper and Mueller was going to prove it. Well that did not work out. Twelve angry Hilary loving Demoncrats found nothing on Trump! Now, why does Congress want the FBI notes and access to the evidence...I speculate that these Demoncrat Prosecutors investigated Trump and accessed his tax returns and still they found nothing. I think they found the Women he was making wuppy with but nothing else but that will play well with a certain segment of American society and not so much with others. In conclusion, at some point you will have to admit that this was Political Hoax or your just plain crazy where Donald J. Trump is concerned. Hey how about Trump Jr. for 2024! :D
Last edited by smr on Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post by The E   » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:08 am

The E
Admiral

Let's fact-check smr, see how much BS he's spewing today:

smr wrote:Daryl, I was being factually correct and not being a Drama Queen. Go look at the Prosecutors that Mueller hired, they were all Hilary supporters and Democrats.

A) No, not all of them, according to voter registration records.
B) You'd think that, just as they did with Strzok, Trump's supporters would have been able to make a compelling case for disqualifying bias, but they didn't. All they had was the voter registration and donation records... and the donations were mostly trivial amounts, and only a few towards the HRC campaign (Source)

They donated to the Hilary campaign and they still found nothing. The put Paul Manafort in jail under solitary confinement. 23 hours in a jail cell, they offered deals if he would testify against Trump.

Manafort also:
* was/is a high-risk detainee due to him being a bit of a celebrity
* actually committed crimes while in jail

Let's not forget those things, shall we?

Dang, that would have broken me or you. They raided Cohen's offices (one of Trumps Lawyers) and found nothing. They still came up short. The last big tip off was going after Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone. That said it all...this was a political witch hunt.

Corsi has, last I checked, not been charged with anything.
Stone, on the other hand, has: To wit, he was charged with lying to congress and obstruction of justice. His trial is set to begin in November, we shall see what comes of it.

Point being that, for this being a witch hunt, they sure seem to have been able to find quite a bit of actionable intelligence.

These Demoncrats made one major mistake that will cost them dearly. They went after Trump's kids and my reading on Trump is payback is coming for targeting his family.

Which "kids" are you referring to here? Kushner, who seems to take pride in how much of an attack surface for blackmail he has?
Ivanka, who after a brief flirtation with political relevance, seems to have decided that not making noise would be good?
Barron, who is (checks) literally a child and doesn't seem to be doing anything except (checks) being a child?

I know that your entire brand is incoherent ranting, but do try to be a bit more specific.

The payback will be targeted but exacting. In my entire life, I never seen Demoncrats running scared for cover until now.

If by "running scared" you mean "enjoying quite a lot of success in the polls and the streets", yes. They are indeed "running scared".

Lots of people are going down that had a hand in this witch hunt! The Hilary faction of the Demoncrats are about to receive a MOAB! The rest of Democrats are getting out of the way and will carry on!

Yes, the centrist faction of the US Democrats are taking a beating -- by the left, because everyone realizes that taking Trumpets like you seriously or trying to appease republican sentiments is a losing battle.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:01 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:I believe I answered your questions in previous posts.

No, you really didn't.

The report will be declassified and unredacted as much as possible.

If by "as much as possible" you mean "to the greatest extent the Democrats are able to force Barr to do so" then yes.

It still remains that if you seriously think the only thing in that report is almost 400 pages of "yeah, nothing to see here, we didn't find anything" and Trump didn't immediately order a mass printing run so he could hand out free signed copies to half the country you're delusional.

The Starr report on Clinton was out in the public in 48 hours.

The Democrats in Congress just had to declare they are issuing a subpoena against Barr because he missed their deadline for turning the report over to Congressional oversight. Which has a complete right and responsibility to see it.

And FYI there is no such thing as "too classified" for the Chair of House Intelligence seeing as that committee has to approve the funding for ALL classified programs and activities. So neither Barr not Trump can redact *anything* from Schiff on classification grounds. But just watch how hard they try anyway. Just like Barr is trying to keep from turning over the Grand Jury material by pretending that he isn't allowed to when actually he just needs to ask a judge for approval.... but he won't ask.

Over Two years ago, you and I had this conversation about Trump and Russian collusion. Trump was a Russian agent or deep sleeper and Mueller was going to prove it. Well that did not work out. Twelve angry Hilary loving Demoncrats found nothing on Trump!

You need to stop pretending you know what the prosecutors all working for the Republican Special Counsel appointed by the Republican Deputy AG who was appointed by the Republican president... found, until the report is pried out of Barr's hands.
Post by smr   » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:17 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Your idiot Gcomeau, the report was not out in 48 hours but was leaked in the Bill Clinton Case. The rules were revised because of that incident! Your still hanging your hat on this is really pathetic but I don't really think you can admit that they lied to you for almost 3 years. The names of people in the report that are innocent are not allowed to be detailed or listed by US Law as well as Grand Jury Testimony. Yawn! I told you so about a year ago that this was big "nothing" burger! Also, much of this testimony is going to be used in upcoming Trials of members of Department of Justice, the FBI, certain members of Obama Administration, and quite possibly Obama himself. Obama has retained a high powered Legal Counsel Team including your friend Alan Dershowitz about a year ago.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:I believe I answered your questions in previous posts.

No, you really didn't.

The report will be declassified and unredacted as much as possible.

If by "as much as possible" you mean "to the greatest extent the Democrats are able to force Barr to do so" then yes.

It still remains that if you seriously think the only thing in that report is almost 400 pages of "yeah, nothing to see here, we didn't find anything" and Trump didn't immediately order a mass printing run so he could hand out free signed copies to half the country you're delusional.

The Starr report on Clinton was out in the public in 48 hours.

The Democrats in Congress just had to declare they are issuing a subpoena against Barr because he missed their deadline for turning the report over to Congressional oversight. Which has a complete right and responsibility to see it.

And FYI there is no such thing as "too classified" for the Chair of House Intelligence seeing as that committee has to approve the funding for ALL classified programs and activities. So neither Barr not Trump can redact *anything* from Schiff on classification grounds. But just watch how hard they try anyway. Just like Barr is trying to keep from turning over the Grand Jury material by pretending that he isn't allowed to when actually he just needs to ask a judge for approval.... but he won't ask.

Over Two years ago, you and I had this conversation about Trump and Russian collusion. Trump was a Russian agent or deep sleeper and Mueller was going to prove it. Well that did not work out. Twelve angry Hilary loving Demoncrats found nothing on Trump!

You need to stop pretending you know what the prosecutors all working for the Republican Special Counsel appointed by the Republican Deputy AG who was appointed by the Republican president... found, until the report is pried out of Barr's hands.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:55 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Your idiot Gcomeau, the report was not out in 48 hours but was leaked in the Bill Clinton Case. The rules were revised because of that incident!

The office of the Independent Counsel delivered the report to Congress September 9, 1998.

September 11, 1998 Congress voted 363 - 63 to publicly release the report. And uploaded it online.

It was not "leaked" you freaking moron.

And the changes to how Special Counsels operate happened because the law governing it *expired* in 1999 so new guidelines were put in place to replace the expired law. A lot of people were in favor of letting that law expire after Starr decided to turn an investigation into a claimed violation of financial law into a deep dive into the President's marital infidelity instead in a clear political hit job, but it didn't have a damn thing to do with any fictional "leak" of the report you ignorant doofus.

Maybe before calling people idiots you should make sure that *every single thing you are saying isn't wrong*.

Your still hanging your hat on this is really pathetic but I don't really think you can admit that they lied to you for almost 3 years. The names of people in the report that are innocent are not allowed to be detailed or listed by US Law as well as Grand Jury Testimony.

The names of absolutely everyone in that report are allowed to be detailed and listed and there is not one damn US law that says otherwise. If you are claiming there is show me the law that says so.

And Grand Jury materuals can be released to appropriate government entities (like, say, Congressional Oversight Committees) with the approval of the presiding judge.

They are trying to hold it back for a reason. And it sure as hell isn't because they don't want the public seeing all the details about how *innocent* everyone involved is.
Post by smr   » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:52 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Gcomeau, I was their and I was a card carrying Young Democratic. That Report was leaked! The Irony of situation is just too funny. That Report was leaked and that Report cost the Republicans way more than you can ever imagine. For all basic purposes, Gcomeau is me Twenty to Thirty years earlier! Wow! How history repeats itself and life's ironies! Little important details get lost with time. Ask the barfly or others that studied and tracked this. I think you will discover I am correct! One of the results of this dialogue is I have a lot more sympathy as well as empathy for you (Gcomeau)!

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Your idiot Gcomeau, the report was not out in 48 hours but was leaked in the Bill Clinton Case. The rules were revised because of that incident!

The office of the Independent Counsel delivered the report to Congress September 9, 1998.

September 11, 1998 Congress voted 363 - 63 to publicly release the report. And uploaded it online.

It was not "leaked" you freaking moron.

And the changes to how Special Counsels operate happened because the law governing it *expired* in 1999 so new guidelines were put in place to replace the expired law. A lot of people were in favor of letting that law expire after Starr decided to turn an investigation into a claimed violation of financial law into a deep dive into the President's marital infidelity instead in a clear political hit job, but it didn't have a damn thing to do with any fictional "leak" of the report you ignorant doofus.

Maybe before calling people idiots you should make sure that *every single thing you are saying isn't wrong*.

Your still hanging your hat on this is really pathetic but I don't really think you can admit that they lied to you for almost 3 years. The names of people in the report that are innocent are not allowed to be detailed or listed by US Law as well as Grand Jury Testimony.

The names of absolutely everyone in that report are allowed to be detailed and listed and there is not one damn US law that says otherwise. If you are claiming there is show me the law that says so.

And Grand Jury materuals can be released to appropriate government entities (like, say, Congressional Oversight Committees) with the approval of the presiding judge.

They are trying to hold it back for a reason. And it sure as hell isn't because they don't want the public seeing all the details about how *innocent* everyone involved is.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:14 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Gcomeau, I was their and I was a card carrying Young Democratic. That Report was leaked! The Irony of situation is just too funny. That Report was leaked and that Report cost the Republicans way more than you can ever imagine.

The depths of your delusion knows no bounds.

So in smr-world... the Starr report was bad for Republicans (who used it to launch impeachment proceedings against a Democratic President because it was so so bad for them) and it was "leaked" by Congressional order with a massive majority vote.

Here's the vote, TWO DAYS after the report was generated.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/1998/roll425.xml

When in that lighting fast sequence of events was it "leaked" smr? Show us. Show us ONE SINGLE news story about the report being leaked before Congress released it themselves from 1998. It would have been the biggest news of the time, by far. Biggest news story in the entire country if that report leaked before it was released.

Show us a story on the leak.

(Hint, reports about Starr's own office leaking information to the press like a sieve *during the investigation* is not leaking the report)
Post by Annachie   » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:57 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Well, actually, smr is closer to being right than usual.

The report wasn't leaked.

But elements of the investigation done for the report were. Including Grand Jury testimony. (Brett Kavanaugh was one of the leakers btw)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Annachie   » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:58 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Oh, side note.

The 1999 confidential report into the leaks was itself leaked during Kavanaugh's SCOTUS comfirmation.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:40 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/stat ... 8746005504

"The Mueller Dossier..."

"...partisans wrote this..."

That's what you would expect one of Trump's biggest supporters in Congress to be saying about a report that TOTALLY EXONERATED Trump, right?

They abandoned that story pretty damn fast once they realized they weren't going to be able to keep people from actually reading the report now didn't they?

Return to Politics