Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by The E   » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:38 am

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:There were no sexual scandals during the Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush Sr or Bush Jr presidencies, yet this didn't dissuade the Democrat dominated pressfrom villifying them.

Oh no, TFLY and his impeccable logic strike again! You're right, sexual misconduct is the only standard "the left" uses to criticize people, actual policies and their impact never matter.

In other words (because I suspect you might not be equipped to properly parse sarcasm), start reading topics you reply to before replying. For someone as fixated on sexual matters as you are, I am astonished* that you missed the context here.

*This, too, is sarcasm. We all know you're a fundamentally dishonest poster, after all

There was no credible scandal against Governor Palin, yet she and her daughters were subjected to threats of sexual assault as well as jokes about sexual assault. Ditto for Michelle Bachman and other TEA Party women.

Oh, so you only care about misogynistically motivated criticisms against women in power when they're part of your political tribe, is that it?

Fine, conservatives responded to the abuse of our virtuous women by recruiting a junk yard dog whose sexual exploits are so notorious that he is immune to scandal mongering.

If I keep calling you an immature child, will you be checking yourself into a kindergarten?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:33 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Annachie wrote:You might want to look at that list again Fly.

Not all during their Presidency though Nixon's came out after about events during, and Bush jnr's accusation was during from events before.

All bar Ford. (Though the one against Bush snr from 2014 sounds dodgy as hell)

Care to translate this to cogent English?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:35 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:There were no sexual scandals during the Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush Sr or Bush Jr presidencies, yet this didn't dissuade the Democrat dominated pressfrom villifying them.

Oh no, TFLY and his impeccable logic strike again! You're right, sexual misconduct is the only standard "the left" uses to criticize people, actual policies and their impact never matter.

In other words (because I suspect you might not be equipped to properly parse sarcasm), start reading topics you reply to before replying. For someone as fixated on sexual matters as you are, I am astonished* that you missed the context here.

*This, too, is sarcasm. We all know you're a fundamentally dishonest poster, after all

There was no credible scandal against Governor Palin, yet she and her daughters were subjected to threats of sexual assault as well as jokes about sexual assault. Ditto for Michelle Bachman and other TEA Party women.

Oh, so you only care about misogynistically motivated criticisms against women in power when they're part of your political tribe, is that it?

Fine, conservatives responded to the abuse of our virtuous women by recruiting a junk yard dog whose sexual exploits are so notorious that he is immune to scandal mongering.

If I keep calling you an immature child, will you be checking yourself into a kindergarten?

The context of the discussion on sexual scandals makes my response perfectly relevant.
Post by The E   » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:42 pm

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:The context of the discussion on sexual scandals makes my response perfectly relevant.

I'm sorry, you are of course correct.

Having you admit to voting for people based on how unfaithful they are in relationships is definitely something that wouldn't have happened otherwise.
Post by Annachie   » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:23 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

On the subject of unfaithful ...

Nah, not exactly.

Story is that Trump has been asking people if Pence is still loyal to him.
One thing we've learned about Trump, having your loyalty questioned by him is a big step towards being gotten rid of.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by isaac_newton   » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:52 pm

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

Annachie wrote:On the subject of unfaithful ...

Nah, not exactly.

Story is that Trump has been asking people if Pence is still loyal to him.
One thing we've learned about Trump, having your loyalty questioned by him is a big step towards being gotten rid of.

Bit tricky to actually get rid of the Vice President, and not some White House minion!

But I guess he could certainly aim to make his life stresfull. :-)
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:17 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

So looks like Manafort is even more screwed than he already was:

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-wor ... sia-probe/

The only thing I can think of is that he's relying entirely on a presidential pardon for all of his crimes at this point. With any other administration it would be a laughable absurdity for someone this obviously guilty on this many charge to get one, but with this president he's made it clear already that isn't even a consideration in his pardon process so it might just happen...

Of course, the elephant in the room is that whatever Manafort was lying about to STILL try to keep covered up even after he was sentenced on charges that could easily have him dying in prison if his cooperation didn't get his sentence significantly reduced... Mueller knew he lied. So he knows what he was trying to hide.
Post by Annachie   » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:28 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

It would get damn messy if Trump did pardon Manafort.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:46 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpg

Lock them UP! Lock them UP! Lock then UP!
Post by Michael Everett   » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

smr wrote:Lock them UP! Lock them UP! Lock then UP!

I do believe that smr does not like the rule of law.
As far as I am aware, the Russian connection has yet to be disproven. It may not be exactly as claimed, but there are still quite a few indications that it exists.

Locking up Trump’s daughter for her e-mail shenanigans on the other hand...
Given smr’s dislike for due process, he should have no issues with her being jailed...
:twisted:
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995

Return to Politics