Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Daryl   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:34 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

because I am defintely not a Wordsmith!

Hey, something I can agree with.
My understanding from the other side of the world is that, Trump should think seriously about getting his friend Putin to have a safe place for him to go to, the minute his presidential immunity ends. Otherwise he will discover what sharing a cell with someone younger and stronger than him will entail. If they have this much available now, how much more will come out by the time he loses the next election?
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:02 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Annachie wrote:I thought Cohen got jail time from the Mueller stuff, but part of the plea was to serve it concurrently with the State level stuff.

He got 2 months from Mueller, served concurrently with the 3 years he got from SDNY.... so Mueller added no jail time to what SDNY was already hitting him with.

(He did also get fined for lying to congress though)
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:11 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Think of Alan Dershowitz, he's a Democrat and he has earned my trust as legal expert. Goggle him if you need to see his resume. The reason he has earned my trust is that he loves the law. This gentleman gives the facts and truth about the law regardless of political afliation or ideology.

I have never heard a more hilariously reality defying description of Alan Dershowitz. He is a bottom feeder, with a long history of defending horrible people as a means of grandstanding on television and getting attention for himself.

OJ Simpson.

Jeffrey Epstein.

He just loves the attention of doing his best to get powerful wealthy famous people off the hook for what they did. His constant defenses of Trump are just his latest tool for getting on camera, and Fox News is happy to oblige. There is a reason Fox News constantly pulls him on for his "analysis" and I am completely unsurprised that he's a favorite of yours.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:26 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Something that appears to hzve been missed in all the Cohen news.

Aparently the National Enquirer also flipped on Trump.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:43 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Annachie wrote:Something that appears to hzve been missed in all the Cohen news.

Aparently the National Enquirer also flipped on Trump.

Old and recycled news! Speaking of old news and HRC and BC the DOJ recently seized 200 gb of data and 6 million documents from Little Rock, Arkansas. The DOJ sent a 757 that made 2 trips for all the evidence. Nothing to see here folks, I wonder if the Clintons are worried about their 50 foundations and no that's not a typo.

http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/image3 ... y-jail.jpg
Post by The E   » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:02 am

The E
Admiral

smr, the QAnon people have literally never been right about anything.
Post by smr   » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:35 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Look this came from a Little Rock station. The one who reported this. Look it up because I did 2 months ago. Do your homework. QAnon is not verified data because deliberate disinformation is also in the posts by their own admissions. If you want confirmation on the 757: find the video; look up the tail number; have the date; and look up the flight plan. That's how you can confirm that flights. Doing the homework sucks and takes a great deal of time. It's very painstaking and frustrating to confirm or deny.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:29 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Look this came from a Little Rock station. The one who reported this. Look it up because I did 2 months ago. Do your homework. QAnon is not verified data because deliberate disinformation is also in the posts by their own admissions. If you want confirmation on the 757: find the video; look up the tail number; have the date; and look up the flight plan. That's how you can confirm that flights. Doing the homework sucks and takes a great deal of time. It's very painstaking and frustrating to confirm or deny.

Which is why I am extremely confident you never did any of that.

I'm going to go ahead and predict that the only thing true about this entire story is that a plane flew into an airport.
Post by smr   » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:40 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Ex-pilot...can not fly anymore due to diabetes. As usual, you are wrong what a surprise. Hey I know go to China and live under Communism and tell us how that works out. What a fraud you are.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:18 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Ex-pilot...can not fly anymore due to diabetes. As usual, you are wrong what a surprise. Hey I know go to China and live under Communism and tell us how that works out. What a fraud you are.

Not a communist genius.

(Also not someone so damn ridiculously gullible that I would buy someone making excuses for being *constantly proven wrong* by saying they are posting "deliberate misinformation" for literally no rational reason whatsoever. I mean really, what the hell reason would they have to post "deliberate misinformation"?

They're not being clever, they're being constantly clueless freaking idiots working up other constantly clueless freaking idiots with random bullshit)

Return to Politics