Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Annachie   » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:05 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Starsaber wrote:Maybe I'm paraniod, but does anyone else think the Republicans might just be trying to bide their time until we're far enough into Trump's term that Pence could run for two full terms before taking action on Trump?

Been saying that since the election :)

Just checked, I'm actually quoted in the first post of this thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Starsaber   » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:09 pm

Starsaber
Captain (Junior Grade)

Annachie wrote:
Starsaber wrote:Maybe I'm paraniod, but does anyone else think the Republicans might just be trying to bide their time until we're far enough into Trump's term that Pence could run for two full terms before taking action on Trump?

Been saying that since the election :)

Just checked, I'm actually quoted in the first post of this thread.

Sorry, haven't gone back that far in a while. ;)
Post by Annachie   » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:53 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

No need to apologise. I just found it a touch funny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Annachie   » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:26 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

I wonder.
Was that OpEd the GOP's way of telling voters that it's safe to vote for them because Trump will be gone in January next year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by smr   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:01 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Fine by me, A fundamentalist or evangelical Christian running the Country! :lol: I win either way: Trump is President or Pence as President is even better. 8-) [HRC] is not President, a win in my book. Gitmo is too good for her and Bill. Honestly, I did not think Trump would accomplish much but sometimes accidents turn into boons. Fate can be a fickle and funny mistress. The rest of the story has yet to be written and only the passing of time will answer questions of the Trump Presidency!
Last edited by smr on Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post by Eyal   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:13 am

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

smr wrote:Fine by me, A fundamentalist or evangelical Christian running the Country! :lol: I win either way: Trump is President or Pence as President is even better. 8-)

So you consider incompetence a desirable trait in the President? My understanding is that Pence did such a bag job as governor that even his state's GOP wanted to get rid of him in 2016 (his selection as VP spared him from running the gubernatorial race)
Post by smr   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:17 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Fine by me, A fundamentalist or evangelical Christian running the Country! :lol: I win either way: Trump is President or Pence as President is even better. 8-) [HRC] is not President, a win in my book. Gitmo is too good for her and Bill. Honestly, I did not think Trump would accomplish much but sometimes accidents turn into boons. Fate can be a fickle and funny mistress. The rest of the story has yet to be written and only the passing of time will answer questions of the Trump Presidency!
Last edited by smr on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post by Annachie   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:00 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Yes smr we know, and those pesky things like the 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 14th amendments are inconsequential in your world too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by dscott8   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:39 am

dscott8
Commodore

smr wrote:Fine by me, A fundamentalist or evangelical Christian running the Country! :lol: I win either way: Trump is President or Pence as President is even better. 8-) [HRC] is not President, a win in my book. Gitmo is too good for her and Bill. Honestly, I did not think Trump would accomplish much but sometimes accidents turn into boons. Fate can be a fickle and funny mistress. The rest of the story has yet to be written and only the passing of time will answer questions of the Trump Presidency!

If Pence does become President, he will waste taxpayers' time and money trying to turn the USA into a Christian Theocracy, only to be shut down by the courts every time. He will accomplish nothing good. He will never win re-election, and may provoke a backlash against religious interference in politics (I suppose that would be one good thing).
Post by smr   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:17 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Annachie wrote:Yes smr we know, and those pesky things like the 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 14th amendments are inconsequential in your world too.

What do you know of the US Constitution and the impact on American life? I know you Goggled it! :lol:

FYI: I carry a pocket size version of the US Constitution within my vehicle! :) So did you have to Goggle search the US Constitution. Strange you did not mention the 2nd Amendment...HMMMMM! Now me being a Christian I would think the 1st amendment to be very important. As for the 6th and 7th Amendment did I not have a discussion about the prosecution of a pro-life activist with Gcomeau. 8th Amendment has not been really discussed before. Hey a Federal Judge and prosecuting federal attorney put Manafort in solitary lockup in order to produce a cooperating witness against Trump. 23 hours a day in lockup can drive a man crazy. That can also strengthen a man's soul especially if the man believes he is right. Can we say Nelson Mandela (12 years in prison isolated from friends and family for his beliefs). 14 amendment is incredibly important amendment because we fought a civil war over the freedom of slaves. Nothing more more to say on that particular issue. I am a free man and noone will ever take my freedom away. The only way that happens is when they pry my cold dead hands off my pistol because I am not going down without a fight.

Opps did someone (Annachie) not think through their post

Return to Politics