Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:34 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

That's one vote for screenshots!
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:43 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:That's one vote for screenshots!

Nobody voted for screenshots. This is a discussion forum. The post in question, if it exists, can be linked to.

Link to it, or expose your claim you were called a racist as a lie.
Post by PeterZ   » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:56 pm

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

Michael,
I am not trying to persuade anyone here. I've stopped trying to engage anyone in this forum, so pardon me for not following up on this post. I'll give you my take and leave it at that.

Peter Strzok is an FBI agent in charge of the Hillary Clinton investigation, while he was the section chief of the Counterespionage section of the FBI. That investigation was concluded with a memo exonerating Hillary written months before she was interviewed and months before the investigation was concluded.
This agent was also involved in interviewing Michal Flynn and brought charges of lying to the FBI when other agents had testified Flynn didn't lie.
He was also brought into the Mueller investigation and later tossed out when he showed his bias against Trump in text messages.

Now for those text messages. Strzok and his paramour Lisa Page exchanged text messages showing a very pro Hillary bias and anto Trump bias. Those texts and their IG testimony state they had a conversation in Deputy Director Andrew McCabe office where they discuss implementing an insurance policy to ensue Trump doesn't win the election. This last conclusion was affirmed by the IG and Deputy AG in congressional testimony.

This fact becomes more interesting when you add a couple of other facts to the mix. The FBI planted informants, spies really in the Trump campaign. Some testimony has these informants planted in August of 2015. The House is trying to get the documents authorizing when the informants were inserted into the campaign. The Deputy AG is stonewalling the House Committee and has until 5:00 today to comply or face impeachment. This will clarify just when the FBI began to suspect the Russians were trying to influence the election.

Now, as Section Chief of Counterespionage, Strzok would have had more than a passing influence on where counter intelligence assets were deployed. Combined with his bias and the comments describing a meeting to implement an insurance policy against a Trump victory and we see the potential for a conspiracy.

That conspiracy becomes a bit more concrete when you consider that one of these informants planted the information on George Papadopoulos, invited him to speak at a seminar in London and arranged to meet the Australian High Commissioner at a bar. It was at this bar that the informant reminded George that the Russians had "dirt" on Hillary and George confirmed this was true in front of the High Commissioner. It was the Australian High Commissioner that reported this conversation to the US FBI Counterespionage section. Then the counterespionage section used this report to justify Steele Dossier, the electronic surveillance and all the rest.

This wasn't simply a case of his talking crap about a presidential candidate he didn't like. This is about his behavior in investigations directed at high level political persons during a presidential campaign. Having the counterespionage assets mucking about our elections is very troubling and must be stopped. This is true regardless of who wields that authority.
Michael Everett wrote:When the link was provided, I thought it would actually contain something to back up the statement, like a news report or imagery taken from outside the FBI HQ.
Instead, I get a so-called song.
Dammit, smr! Not only do you fail to walk the walk, you try and inflict Country and Western on those of us who don't like to line-dance!
Well, I guess I can join the Tenuously-Linked-Link-Club.
*Ahem.
Trump is in denial, but we're all waiting for the Hammer To Fall. I mean, we all know that he's a Liar and the fact that he hasn't been publicly slapped down for it by his supporters is a real Scandal.
I hope that I can Breakthru to those in denial about it.
And my message to Trump? You Don't Fool Me.

Ta-daa!

So, for a non-American, what does this thing about Strzok actually mean? What did he do? What should he have done that he didn't?
And did anyone notice that North Korea is being regarded by Trump as dangerous again?
Post by The E   » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:31 pm

The E
Admiral

PeterZ wrote:This agent was also involved in interviewing Michal Flynn and brought charges of lying to the FBI when other agents had testified Flynn didn't lie.

And yet, Flynn pleaded guilty. You'd think that, if the charges against him were all the result of investigatorial bias, he'd be able to fight them effectively, but no.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:38 am

gcomeau
Admiral

PeterZ wrote:Michael,
I am not trying to persuade anyone here. I've stopped trying to engage anyone in this forum, so pardon me for not following up on this post. I'll give you my take and leave it at that.

Peter Strzok is an FBI agent in charge of the Hillary Clinton investigation, while he was the section chief of the Counterespionage section of the FBI. That investigation was concluded with a memo exonerating Hillary written months before she was interviewed and months before the investigation was concluded.
This agent was also involved in interviewing Michal Flynn and brought charges of lying to the FBI when other agents had testified Flynn didn't lie.
He was also brought into the Mueller investigation and later tossed out when he showed his bias against Trump in text messages.

Now for those text messages. Strzok and his paramour Lisa Page exchanged text messages showing a very pro Hillary bias and anto Trump bias. Those texts and their IG testimony state they had a conversation in Deputy Director Andrew McCabe office where they discuss implementing an insurance policy to ensue Trump doesn't win the election. This last conclusion was affirmed by the IG and Deputy AG in congressional testimony.

This fact becomes more interesting when you add a couple of other facts to the mix. The FBI planted informants, spies really in the Trump campaign. Some testimony has these informants planted in August of 2015. The House is trying to get the documents authorizing when the informants were inserted into the campaign. The Deputy AG is stonewalling the House Committee and has until 5:00 today to comply or face impeachment. This will clarify just when the FBI began to suspect the Russians were trying to influence the election.

Now, as Section Chief of Counterespionage, Strzok would have had more than a passing influence on where counter intelligence assets were deployed. Combined with his bias and the comments describing a meeting to implement an insurance policy against a Trump victory and we see the potential for a conspiracy.

That conspiracy becomes a bit more concrete when you consider that one of these informants planted the information on George Papadopoulos, invited him to speak at a seminar in London and arranged to meet the Australian High Commissioner at a bar. It was at this bar that the informant reminded George that the Russians had "dirt" on Hillary and George confirmed this was true in front of the High Commissioner. It was the Australian High Commissioner that reported this conversation to the US FBI Counterespionage section. Then the counterespionage section used this report to justify Steele Dossier, the electronic surveillance and all the rest.

This wasn't simply a case of his talking crap about a presidential candidate he didn't like. This is about his behavior in investigations directed at high level political persons during a presidential campaign. Having the counterespionage assets mucking about our elections is very troubling and must be stopped. This is true regardless of who wields that authority.

Let's try a shorter version of that little Fox News inspired tale.

"A bunch of people at the FBI were engaged in a secret conspiracy to make sure Trump didn't get to be president so they launched an investigation into him based on nothing other than MASSIVE EVIDENCE of extensive contacts between people in his campaign and Russia which have since led to multiple indictments and guilty pleas and kept it totally under wraps until AFTER he was elected president... unlike with the Clinton e-mail investigation where they kept issuing public statements on it.

You know, like people engaged in trying to stop Trump from getting elected would do."

:roll:
Post by smr   » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:25 am

smr
Vice Admiral

@PeterZ

Gcomeau is also the poster to the forum that says spygate never happened.

Gomeau: do you still think that spygate did not happen?

RR do feel the noose tightening around the neck? Do you hear what Congress is doing? Are you starting to look for an exit strategy? It is bit late in game for that! Me thinks you are headed to hanging by the rope you weaved!
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:12 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:@PeterZ

Gcomeau is also the poster to the forum that says spygate never happened.

Gomeau: do you still think that spygate did not happen?

1. CIs are not "spies".

2. The FBI investigating criminal activity and actually catching and indicting or securing guilty pleas from MANY criminals is not a "gate".

So yeah, "Spygate" never happened.

RR do feel the noose tightening around the neck? Do you hear what Congress is doing? Are you starting to look for an exit strategy? It is bit late in game for that! Me thinks you are headed to hanging by the rope you weaved!

Again.... wtf are you talking about?

Also, show me where I called you racist. Still waiting, still not letting that lie go this time.
Post by noblehunter   » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:47 pm

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

gcomeau wrote:1. CIs are not "spies".

2. The FBI investigating criminal activity and actually catching and indicting or securing guilty pleas from MANY criminals is not a "gate".

Actually, if it caught the President, it would be more of a "gate" than most examples. :geek:
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:25 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

noblehunter wrote:
gcomeau wrote:1. CIs are not "spies".

Actually, if it caught the President, it would be more of a "gate" than most examples. :geek:

Yeah, but that would be Russiagate or something, not "Spygate".
Post by smr   » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:34 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Their you go again playing word games spys or CI. Kind of like when Gcomeau swore that no one was wire tapping Trump instead of "digital surveillance."
Funny how you want to call people deplorables or Nazis. Trump is Hitler. Then the media starts spouting off about a civil war. Newsflash: don't liberals hate gun;, don't they want to ban them! Well we Christians have only God and guns according to Obama. Do you think we might use those guns to protect our families! Who makes up a large percentage of the volunteer military! Do the math with those stats that will scare the hell of those irritating liberals, progressives, and snowflakes! The silent majority has regained it's voice. We will never be silent again. Gcomeau would you like some popcorn for the next set of hearings!
WWGOWGA! Long live the Republic!

Return to Politics