Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Stuff you just can't make up

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by cthia   » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:37 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 12572
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:10 pm

What is Putin's motto?

You don't like me? Then have a cup-o-tea.

Poison the guy, then forbid him from leaving the country to get help. You can't make that shit up.

I thought Dilandu said it wasn't the Iron Curtain anymore. There are other incidents of poisoning too.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by Joat42   » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:36 pm

Joat42
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1765
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:01 am
Location: Sweden

cthia wrote:What is Putin's motto?

Don't like me? Then have a cup-o-tea.

Poison the guy, then forbid him from leaving the country to get help. You can't make that shit up.

I thought Dilandu said it wasn't the Iron Curtain anymore. There are other incidents of poisoning.

Navalny is just the latest victim of a long string of poisonings that only seem to happen to Putin's critics or opponents.

It's almost like there is a pattern here we can't discern... :roll:

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.


Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by Arol   » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:23 pm

Arol
Commander

Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:55 am
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

Joat42 wrote:
cthia wrote:What is Putin's motto?

Don't like me? Then have a cup-o-tea.

Poison the guy, then forbid him from leaving the country to get help. You can't make that shit up.

I thought Dilandu said it wasn't the Iron Curtain anymore. There are other incidents of poisoning.

Navalny is just the latest victim of a long string of poisonings that only seem to happen to Putin's critics or opponents.

It's almost like there is a pattern here we can't discern... :roll:


Putin’s Russia has apparently decided that poison is easier to deny, then a messy bullet in the head when they want to eliminate those they consider undesirable.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/08/01/wh ... ts-moscow/
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by isaac_newton   » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:45 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1047
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:37 am
Location: Brighton, UK

cthia wrote:What is Putin's motto?

You don't like me? Then have a cup-o-tea.

Poison the guy, then forbid him from leaving the country to get help. You can't make that shit up.

I thought Dilandu said it wasn't the Iron Curtain anymore. There are other incidents of poisoning too.


Guys, guys - you are sorely maligning that wonderful leader!!! After all the docters at Omsk have said that it was due to low blood pressure.
HAHAHAHA

More seriously, I can freely say that Boris Johnson is a slimy loathsome corrupt lying swaggering git [I would include a few swear words] with no fear of repercussions. [at least at the moment]

I fear that Dilendu would have to think carefully 2 or 3 times before he did the same.
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by The E   » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:05 am

The E
Admiral

Posts: 2511
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

Once upon a time, in a country far far away, the GOP was a party in a democracy; tracing its lineage back to said democracy's founding and its principal figures.

Since that got stale and boring after a while, they decided to mix things up, thus a new party platform was adopted. To paraphrase, the great new platform for the GOP is .... (drumroll) ... GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP THE FIRST, MAY HE REIGN ETERNAL.

Oh, and shame on all you journalists who erroneously reported that the GOP "has no new ideas", "seems a bit desperate" and "has turned into neofascist bootlickers": While we have no new ideas, are a bit desperate in the face of demographic shift and wide disapproval about the way we're doing politics, we are no bootlickers; we graduated to handing out full on rimjobs long ago!
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by cthia   » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:01 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 12572
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:10 pm

And the plot thickens! Melania is caught on tape with harsh comments about Ivanka. A book is coming out!

I knew there was a lot of tension in that family. You can cut it with a knife! Melania couldn't even pretend to get along with her husband for the sake of standing by her man—the First Lady standing by the President—in front of the public? Remember that cold moment when she refused to hold his hand? No other First Lady would dare commit that most egregious social faux pas. We may learn a lot of what went on behind the scenes. Dollars to donuts a lot of it hinges on his inappropriate actions with Ivanka.

At any rate, apparently the Don isn't such a Juan, and apparently, it's also difficult to even pretend she is happy with him. She just can't fake that. I think Melania has always been afraid that a lot of the family's skeletons are going to be discovered.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by Arol   » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:48 pm

Arol
Commander

Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:55 am
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

cthia wrote:And the plot thickens! Melania is caught on tape with harsh comments about Ivanka. A book is coming out!

I knew there was a lot of tension in that family. You can cut it with a knife! Melania couldn't even pretend to get along with her husband for the sake of standing by her man—the First Lady standing by the President—in front of the public? Remember that cold moment when she refused to hold his hand? No other First Lady would dare commit that most egregious social faux pas. We may learn a lot of what went on behind the scenes. Dollars to donuts a lot of it hinges on his inappropriate actions with Ivanka.

At any rate, apparently the Don isn't such a Juan, and apparently, it's also difficult to even pretend she is happy with him. She just can't fake that. I think Melania has always been afraid that a lot of the family's skeletons are going to be discovered.


One thing that I’ve read is that the White House has a lot of closets.
With a President like the B.O.M., they’ll need them all, to hide the skeletons he and his family have generated! :lol:
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by Annachie   » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:26 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 3031
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Ivanka Trump:

Washington has not changed Donald Trump, Donald Trump has changed Washington.

Truer words were never spoken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by Annachie   » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:15 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 3031
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by The E   » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:25 am

The E
Admiral

Posts: 2511
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

Herman Cain, former GOP politician, died from complications arising from COVID-19. His social media account, however, lives on in the hands of some GOP ghoul, somewhere.

Image
Top

Return to Politics