Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Imaginos1892, TFLYTSNBN and 3 guests

Stuff you just can't make up

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by Daryl   » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:32 pm

Daryl
Admiral

Posts: 2529
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

Like the old saying "Flogging a dead horse".
You have necrophilia, bestiality, sadism, and quite possibly underage sex all involved in one.
Locally we had a case where a racehorse trainer couldn't work out why a mare was overweight. He set up a camera and discovered that a stable hand used to turn up daily with a short stepladder and a bucket of oats.

noblehunter wrote:On the other hand, if they keep passing new laws outlawing bestiality, it can be inferred that a significant number of people are spending a lot of quality time in the barn.
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by gcomeau   » Mon May 07, 2018 2:15 pm

gcomeau
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1696
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:24 pm

So it looks like the NRA is getting a new president and I swear I am not making this up... it's Oliver North.

Yes, that Oliver North. The guy who was involved in illegally selling weapons to the Iranians, using the proceeds to illegally fund the Contras in South America,m, perjuring himself about it in front of Congress, destroying documents to cover it up....

That guy.

New president of the NRA. (Which is btw under investigation for the large amounts of Russian funding it has mysteriously been getting access to in recent times)

What is it with right wing organizations and idolizing flag waving traitors?
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by pappilon   » Wed May 09, 2018 4:06 pm

pappilon
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1072
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:29 pm

gcomeau wrote:So it looks like the NRA is getting a new president and I swear I am not making this up... it's Oliver North.

Yes, that Oliver North. The guy who was involved in illegally selling weapons to the Iranians, using the proceeds to illegally fund the Contras in South America,m, perjuring himself about it in front of Congress, destroying documents to cover it up....

That guy.

New president of the NRA. (Which is btw under investigation for the large amounts of Russian funding it has mysteriously been getting access to in recent times)

What is it with right wing organizations and idolizing flag waving traitors?



They're the real patriots in the mold of Paul Revere and Patrick Henry who roll up their shirt sleeves and get their hands dirty doing the things that must be done to save our country from the ravaging horde about to consume our oh so enviable lifestyle. Don'tcha know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The imagination has to be trained into foresight and empathy.
Ursula K. LeGuinn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by cthia   » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:26 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 10233
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:10 pm

On the lighter side...

There was an experiment to try and unite Democrats and Republicans. So a gaggle of 'em was gathered together and placed in a cage. It didn't work because they were always "falling out."

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by smr   » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:40 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:18 pm

ROFL!
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:47 pm

gcomeau
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1696
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:24 pm

Trump just officially called for the US military to create the Space Force as a sixth branch of the US armed forces, while declaring that "we must have American dominance in space".


Saying you must have dominance in space in an announcement that is explicitly military in nature is basically declaring you intend to militarily rule space by force of arms. That would be the space there have been treaties governing the peaceful non military use and exploration of for decades.


Guess what consequences THAT little announcement is likely to have. Take 5 minutes to think it over like I guarantee Trump has never done.
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by smr   » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:30 pm

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:18 pm

If we told you the secret to the big angry Canadian goose we have to shoot the goose and then have a BBQ with the goose. Quiet that's supposed to be secret! I hope the Canadians did not enact 250% tariff increase on a BBQ goose. Hey I don't have enough pennies, Gcomeau can I borrow 250 cents to cover the new Canadian tariffs. :roll:

gcomeau wrote:Trump just officially called for the US military to create the Space Force as a sixth branch of the US armed forces, while declaring that "we must have American dominance in space".


Saying you must have dominance in space in an announcement that is explicitly military in nature is basically declaring you intend to militarily rule space by force of arms. That would be the space there have been treaties governing the peaceful non military use and exploration of for decades.


Guess what consequences THAT little announcement is likely to have. Take 5 minutes to think it over like I guarantee Trump has never done.
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:30 pm

gcomeau
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1696
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:24 pm

smr wrote:If we told you the secret to the big angry Canadian goose we have to shoot the goose and then have a BBQ with the goose. Quiet that's supposed to be secret! I hope the Canadians did not enact 250% tariff increase on a BBQ goose. Hey I don't have enough pennies, Gcomeau can I borrow 250 cents to cover the new Canadian tariffs. :roll:


I'm tempted to hold a contest for the best explanation anyone can come up with of how a single sentence here relates to the post it was replying to...
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by Michael Everett   » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:54 am
Location: Bristol, England

gcomeau wrote:Trump just officially called for the US military to create the Space Force as a sixth branch of the US armed forces, while declaring that "we must have American dominance in space".

Is Trump TRYING to get America nuked?
Kinetic Energy Weapons.
Military Space Stations.
As soon as the first Orbital Railgun is announced, America's anti-missile defenses will have the workout of the millenia.
It wouldn't surprise me if half the missiles are aimed at Yellowstone for Massive Damage.
Sometimes the only defense against an unreachable weapon is an Alpha Strike against the people controlling it.
Damn it, Trump...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
Animal Crossing Dreams at 6E00-00F5-2891
Top
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by Annachie   » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:58 pm

Annachie
Admiral

Posts: 2329
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:36 pm

gcomeau wrote:
I'm tempted to hold a contest for the best explanation anyone can come up with of how a single sentence here relates to the post it was replying to...


I'd settle for how it makes sense in any context.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top

Return to Politics