Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Stuff you just can't make up

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by Annachie   » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:51 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Fox news, Bill O'Reilly in particular, interviewed Nils Bildt, saying he was a "Swedish Defence and National Security Advisor"

Aparently this is news to Sweden who would like to know who he is.

A swede who spent time in jail for assaulting police and then changed his name aparently.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Annachie   » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:40 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Back un 2013 the DoD made a request to Homeland Security to not deport family members of ACTIVE DUTY personel.

IE: Those on the front line wont have to worry about returning from fighting ISIS to find their family has been kicked out of the country.

Pres. Trump recinded that policy.

Think about that for a moment.
Think of the stressor that is for soldiers already in an incredibly stressful situation.
Think what could happen if a soldier's family suddenly disapears while they are fighting in a war zone.

You don't fuck with your military like that.

EVER.

In the last 4 years or so the military has been making recruits a promiss, that Pres. Trump just threw out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Tenshinai   » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:03 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

Annachie wrote:Fox news, Bill O'Reilly in particular, interviewed Nils Bildt, saying he was a "Swedish Defence and National Security Advisor"

Aparently this is news to Sweden who would like to know who he is.

A swede who spent time in jail for assaulting police and then changed his name aparently.

:lol:

I never heard of him at least. He just happens to have the last name of a previous PM and foreign affairs minister.
Of course, by Fox news standards, that´s smoking gun evidence he´s part of the government. I mean, with all the dynasties in USA, everywhere else clearly MUST be the same... :roll:

Back un 2013 the DoD made a request to Homeland Security to not deport family members of ACTIVE DUTY personel.

IE: Those on the front line wont have to worry about returning from fighting ISIS to find their family has been kicked out of the country.

Think about that for a moment.
Think of the stressor that is for soldiers already in an incredibly stressful situation.
Think what could happen if a soldier's family suddenly disapears while they are fighting in a war zone.

Wow, i'm totally impressed at the level of stupidity required to do something like that.
A 2 year old would understand why that was mindboggingly stupid, yet trumpman does it anyways.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:59 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Annachie wrote:Back un 2013 the DoD made a request to Homeland Security to not deport family members of ACTIVE DUTY personel.

I can just see it now.

"...and finally, America has joined the ranks of the countries which have undergone a military coup! The spokesman for the United States Combined Armed Forces, General Letgodsortemall has announced that in two months, elections will be held to elect the next President of the United States, and on the day of his or her inauguration, the current Chiefs of Staff will step down.
"In related news, thirty-three families of serving soldiers that were forcibly expelled from America have been brought back and granted better housing by way of an apology.
"Former President Trump is currently on trial for treason against the United States of America..."
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by Tenshinai   » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:37 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

I can just see it now.

"...and finally, America has joined the ranks of the countries which have undergone a military coup! The spokesman for the United States Combined Armed Forces, General Letgodsortemall has announced that in two months, elections will be held to elect the next President of the United States, and on the day of his or her inauguration, the current Chiefs of Staff will step down.
"In related news, thirty-three families of serving soldiers that were forcibly expelled from America have been brought back and granted better housing by way of an apology.
"Former President Trump is currently on trial for treason against the United States of America..."

Never going to happen, but we could wish.
Post by Annachie   » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:47 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Australian Unemployed Union.

I shit you not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by cthia   » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:49 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Annachie   » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:15 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

According to CNN recently Australia is building a wall to seperate us from Slovenia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Annachie   » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:19 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

H.R. 861. WTF?

H. R. 899.

About 5 more.

All crap that will never pass, but the sheer mdntality to proposd it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by The E   » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:49 am

The E
Admiral

Trump's trade advisor doesn't know how trade agreements with EU member states work

"I think that it would be useful to have candid discussions with Germany about ways that we could possibly get that deficit reduced outside the boundaries and restrictions that they claim that they are under," Navarro told a National Association for Business Economics conference in Washington.
"But it's a serious issue. Germany is one of the most difficult trade deficits that we're going to have to deal with but we're thinking long and hard about that."

To explain: As an EU member state, Germany isn't free to make bilateral trade agreements. The only way to reduce the trade deficit that Germany has is by making german products and services less attractive, which for fairly obvious reasons we're not going to do.

Return to Politics