Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Stuff you just can't make up

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by isaac_newton   » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:41 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

cthia wrote:Is this enlightening, frightening, brightening, heightening, or what?

New book claims KGB started grooming 'vain and greedy' Trump forty years ago

SNIP

In an excerpt published in Vanity Fair, Unger details how Trump and Epstein became friends and eventually fell out in 2004 when Trump outbid Epstein for a 62,000-square-foot mansion in Palm Beach that was being sold at a bankruptcy auction. Trump later sold the property for a profit. Epstein allegedly threatened to sue Trump, who allegedly retaliated by urging the Palm Beach Police Department to start an investigation into Epstein’s relationships with young girls in 2005.

“Their friendship frayed beyond repair, Epstein became less discreet as the keeper of Trump’s secrets and was not averse to showing off potentially compromising photos of him and Trump. An associate of Epstein’s who asked not to be identified told me that Epstein showed him one photo of Trump with a topless young girl,” Unger writes.

Unger also speculated that Russia’s Federal Security Service, the main successor agency to the Soviet Union’s KGB, may have attained “kompromat” material from among Epstein’s alleged collection of compromising photos and videos of his famous friends and young women, the Daily Mail reports.

Trump has not responded to any of the allegations in the book.

perhaps the FSB got to Epstein to protect the Trumpet?

ooooops - am I sliding into tin foil hat territory??
Post by Arol   » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:50 pm

Arol
Captain of the List

isaac_newton wrote:

There have been a lot of speculation about Trumps; no longer the B.O.M., now just a petty little man with a ridiculous comb-over and an atrocious hankering for cheap face make-up, connection to Russia. But as yet nothing seems to have stuck.
That said there is one case where he seems to have screwed the pooch!
You have to go back to 2019 to his conference right after his one-on-one tête-à-tête with Putin a few years ago. The one where he out of the blue suddenly lashed out against Montenegro of all places, and called the Montenegrins a violent and aggressive people that could start World War III! I mean really, this postage size country with a population of around 600,000, whose armed forces number no more than approx. 6,000!
I seriously doubt that he even knew where the nation was prior to his meeting with Putin, so what got a hair up his ass about this Lilliput nation? Nothing!
But Putin had plenty to be pissed off about the Montenegrins! They had just in haste joined NATO and the EU after a failed putsch by pro-Russian elements that turned out have proven roots that lead back to the Russian FSB. Russia of course claimed it was carried out by “rogue” elements that are the usual fall guys in a situation where an intelligence operation goes south!
One might as why would Putin’s Russia even be interested in this little nation? It does have one commodity that would have his interest, a deep water port; ideal for visiting naval vessels, right at the top of the Adriatic, in what Churchill at one time called the soft underbelly of Europe.
Not a bad place for the establishment of a pro-Russian regime!
Yet Putin; usually very canny, might have shared his ire with Trump, little realizing that the idiot would come out with is outrageous condemnation at his press conference!
Not a smoking gun, but there is a whiff of cordite in the air!
Post by n7axw   » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:06 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Arol wrote:
isaac_newton wrote:

There have been a lot of speculation about Trumps; no longer the B.O.M., now just a petty little man with a ridiculous comb-over and an atrocious hankering for cheap face make-up, connection to Russia. But as yet nothing seems to have stuck.
You have to go back to 2019 to his conference right after his one-on-one tête-à-tête with Putin a few years ago. The one where he out of the blue suddenly lashed out against Montenegro of all places, and called the Montenegrins a violent and aggressive people that could start World War III! I mean really, this postage size country with a population of around 600,000, whose armed forces number no more than approx. 6,000!
I seriously doubt that he even knew where the nation was prior to his meeting with Putin, so what got a hair up his ass about this Lilliput nation? Nothing!
But Putin had plenty to be pissed off about the Montenegrins! They had just in haste joined NATO and the EU after a failed putsch by pro-Russian elements that turned out have proven roots that lead back to the Russian FSB. Russia of course claimed it was carried out by “rogue” elements that are the usual fall guys in a situation where an intelligence operation goes south!
One might as why would Putin’s Russia even be interested in this little nation? It does have one commodity that would have his interest, a deep water port; ideal for visiting naval vessels, right at the top of the Adriatic, in what Churchill at one time called the soft underbelly of Europe.
Yet Putin; usually very canny, might have shared his ire with Trump, little realizing that the idiot would come out with is outrageous condemnation at his press conference!

I think that the Trump-Russia connection has been pretty apparent all along. Although not shocked, I admit to being surprised that it goes back as far as it seems. We've just survived 4 years of having a president who was a Russian asset.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by cthia   » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:47 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Arol wrote:
isaac_newton wrote:

n7axw wrote:I think that the Trump-Russia connection has been pretty apparent all along. Although not shocked, I admit to being surprised that it goes back as far as it seems. We've just survived 4 years of having a president who was a Russian asset.

Don

-

Barely survived. But we're not out of the woods yet. Does everyone realize that the entire country, perhaps planet was holding it's breath during the eleventh hour of Trump's term? Everyone was worried about him doing something stupid at the end.

He didn't disappoint.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Politics