Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Stuff you just can't make up

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by cthia   » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:07 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

pappilon wrote:
gcomeau wrote:https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/980858619154575366

That is not an isolated observation. This happens all the time. When he isn't announcing policy desires based on whatever segment last aired on Fox News he's hiring whoever he last saw on talking his tv.

The country is being run by an angry, confused, ignorant senior citizen sitting on his couch watching cable news, believing everything it tells him because that's easier than listening to his actual briefings, and yelling at the tv. Only after he's done he then gets to order the government to implement his rants.

Trump is pretty much lacking in morality. Trump is a liar who jut lies about everything and anything he thinks will help him "seal-the-deal." The problem is, you just can't trust a liar, you really can't do business with one. Yet he is better than CLinton?

Sounds like the Mandarins and the High Ridge government doesn't it? LOL

He's asking for extra time to complete his taxes. That's funny as hell. LOL

If he lies about anything and everything while he's POTUS and seems to have established a pattern of it, then one has to ask if there's the same rampant lying in his business dealings with other companies and with the government, i.e., the IRS. Now he needs time to cover up some of the really big doozies.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:13 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I'm just wondering if the world will ever become privy to the dirt and sewage found in his confiscated files. They'll probably just sit on it like the UFO files, the Kennedy files and the Fuhrman tapes. You know, the truly dead letter files.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by dscott8   » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:18 pm

dscott8
Commodore

cthia wrote:I'm just wondering if the world will ever become privy to the dirt and sewage found in his confiscated files. They'll probably just sit on it like the UFO files, the Kennedy files and the Fuhrman tapes. You know, the truly dead letter files.

I have no doubt that Michael Cohen maintained "cover my ass" files, on the principle of "If I go down, I'm taking you with me". This investigation is going to uncover a rat's nest of interlocking conspiracies.
Post by pappilon   » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:39 pm

pappilon
Rear Admiral

cthia wrote:I'm just wondering if the world will ever become privy to the dirt and sewage found in his confiscated files. They'll probably just sit on it like the UFO files, the Kennedy files and the Fuhrman tapes. You know, the truly dead letter files.

dscott8 wrote:I have no doubt that Michael Cohen maintained "cover my ass" files, on the principle of "If I go down, I'm taking you with me". This investigation is going to uncover a rat's nest of interlocking conspiracies.

No, we'll never become privy to any of that. Mostly because if/when charges are brought it will be a plea bargained arrangement, guilty plea for some shortened sentence or more likely parole, or more probably immunity for testimony, since that would take a presidential pardon off the table.

What would be hilarious though, is that those files bring down Trump's dubious financial empire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The imagination has to be trained into foresight and empathy.
Ursula K. LeGuinn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by The E   » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:47 pm

The E
Admiral

Post by pappilon   » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:18 pm

pappilon
Rear Admiral

Lyin's and Trumpsters, and Elephants, oh My!
Ursula K. LeGuinn

Post by Annachie   » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:04 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Conservatives object to toughening Louisiana anti-bestiality law

"This bill was written because the far left wants to undermine our other laws that protect family and traditional values that the people of Louisiana hold dear," said Sen. Ryan Gatti, a Republican who was one of 10 senators to vote against the bill.

There are literally bestiality acts occuring in Louisiana that are outside the current bestiality laws, but 10 conservative senators voted against it on "family values" reasons.

If your "family values" include pro-bestiality sentiments then you don't deserve to have a family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by The E   » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:51 am

The E
Admiral

Annachie wrote:If your "family values" include pro-bestiality sentiments then you don't deserve to have a family.

You can learn a lot about a society by looking at what laws they choose and choose not to pass.
Post by pappilon   » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:36 pm

pappilon
Rear Admiral

:oops: :oops: Darn, I'm missing out on all the fun. Honey, we're selling the house and moving back to Louisiana :roll: :lol:

The E wrote:
Annachie wrote:If your "family values" include pro-bestiality sentiments then you don't deserve to have a family.

You can learn a lot about a society by looking at what laws they choose and choose not to pass.
Ursula K. LeGuinn

Post by noblehunter   » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:51 pm

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

On the other hand, if they keep passing new laws outlawing bestiality, it can be inferred that a significant number of people are spending a lot of quality time in the barn.

Return to Politics