Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Stuff you just can't make up

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by smr   » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:38 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Daryl wrote:smr, rather than regurgitate what you wrote, I'd like to ask what has it to do with what I posted? I didn't mention pedophiles at all. Just the concept that the military has authority over civilian citizens, that is only held in military dictatorships.

Sex Traffikers = pedophiles and more importantly corruption

Look up the questions Senator Graham asked about Military tribunals

Also, I referenced Executive Order (EO) for updating the Uniform Military Code of Justice that goes into affect in January 2019.

To answer your question about military authority over civilians:

1) Look up the answer about Senator Graham questions to Supreme Court (nominee at the time) Kavanaugh

These all are bread crumbs leading to what exactly that is the key! It's ironic that you ask these questions because you had a hand in starting me down this road when you asked me or challenged me to investigate Trump and his past (2015-2016 sometime). I think I said that his past had been cleaned up many years ago. (CIA etc type cleaning / screening)

I love to continue this post but I have to run...work and errands call.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:33 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Daryl wrote:smr, rather than regurgitate what you wrote, I'd like to ask what has it to do with what I posted? I didn't mention pedophiles at all. Just the concept that the military has authority over civilian citizens, that is only held in military dictatorships.

He's randomly spouting off about a QAnon conspiracy theory that Trump is running a super secret task force to take down a deep state cabal of pedophiles (mostly democrats of course) that is trying to pull down his presidency... the end game of which will be to have the military round them all up and send them to Gitmo.

He's trying to be all mysterious and sly about it to make it look like he has knowledge of it because of deep research and insider info he has been given or some crap instead of that he read a post on some morons blog... and because if he actually tried to support it instead of telling you to "research it" he knows he would sound like an unhinged moron as soon as he started laying out the whole crazy plot.

It's basically Pizzagate 2.0.... on steroids.

It would be funny if Trump's base wasn't so freaking psychotic that large numbers of them believe it.
Last edited by gcomeau on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Post by The E   » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:35 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Also, I referenced Executive Order (EO) for updating the Uniform Military Code of Justice that goes into affect in January 2019.

Since smr has brought this up a few times, let's look at what this thing actually does (smr, sourcing your bullshit is easy!).
I'm betting that it's not what he thinks it is (speaking of, what DO you think it does, smr?), but let's see.

The EO itself is mostly boilerplate stuff. A lot of it boils down to "These changes come into effect on January 1st, and are not applicable to offenses committed before that date".

The meat of the order is almost 17 pages of amendments, followed by a lot more pages (Essentially, the UCMJ as amended).
Now, I won't go into detail on these. It is important to note, however, that these changes do not change the applicability of the UCMJ outside of the US military, and seem mostly procedural in nature.

What I will go into instead is the bullshit smr has read. If you look for search results for the EO (#13825, for those interested in facts and/or legalese), you will find quite a few blog posts from people thinking that this EO will enable mass arrests of civilians (or, as these blog posts posit, "the deep state", yes, this is QAnon crap, yes, I knew this before).

Of course, the UCMJ does not cover civilians. That is, in fact, its raison d'etre. But the bullshit artists populating smr's search bubble do not care, they believe that, with Kavanaugh in place, Trump has the authority to broaden the scope of the "National Emergency" thing the US has been under for years into a full declaration of martial law for the entirety of the US.

This, it is posited, has the full support of the US military, Posse Comitatus apparently not being a factor.

Now, I am not going to bother trying to find refutations for this. "Trump will declare martial law to weed out the Deep State" is one of the core QAnon predictions and beliefs; like all QAnon beliefs, it would be a joke, except people like smr keep falling for this shit.
Post by Michael Everett   » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:59 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

We had a "Politicians being in a murderous Pedophile circle" conspiracy over here in the UK. The promulgator of the theory (and the source of most of the claims) is currently on trial for perjury, libel, slander and wasting police time as a result.

I think someone may have taken his (provably false) claims and switched a few names before leaving them somewhere that people like smr could come across them...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by Imaginos1892   » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

Hey, it's the Manpower Incident!

The Politician's To-Do List:

1. Find (or manufacture) a ‘crisis’
2. Convince The People that you’re Doing Something About It
3. Move on to the next 'crisis' before anybody notices that your simplistic ‘solutions’ just made things worse

Of course, that’s all in the few days they can spare between fund-raising and running for re-election…
———————————
A politician is worse than a toilet. They're both full of shit — but at least you can flush the toilet.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:37 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Twitter has been blocking and removing Russian troll and bot farm accounts.

Trump is getting publicly upset about his recent follower number trends... apparently not realizing what he is broadcasting to everyone.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0940129283
Post by Annachie   » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:56 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

A 35-year-old Washington man was arrested over the weekend for allegedly having sex with a dying beaver while high on methamphetamine, reports Washington television station KXLY. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:52 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Annachie wrote:
A 35-year-old Washington man was arrested over the weekend for allegedly having sex with a dying beaver while high on methamphetamine, reports Washington television station KXLY. 

Typical Liberal/Progressive behavior! :lol:
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:48 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Trump thinks the reason they have less forest fires in Finland than California is because in Finland they RAKE THE FORESTS.

No, really, he said it.
Post by cthia   » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:21 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

"Lock her up!"

Lock 'em all up!

One user noted, “Important to keep in mind: back when Hillary Clinton used private email for government business, there were no rules against it. By the time Ivanka Trump did the same thing several years later, there were hard and fast rules against it. There’s only one scandal here: Ivanka.” Another added, “You can’t make this stuff up. Not after that gang did the ‘Lock Her Up!’ chant against Hillary for two solid years so Ivanka could become First Daughter. Above the law, just like daddy. Disgusting hardly says it.”

She shouldn't be sending her travel plans via her personal email account, possibly jeopardizing her life as well as the lives of many of the Secret Service personnel charged with keeping her safe. :roll:

Will the President call to lock the new Hillary up?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Politics