Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Daryl and 20 guests

Stuff you just can't make up

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by doug941   » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:59 pm

doug941
Commander

Annachie wrote:30 or so people in NY contacted medical personel after injesting disinfectant on the 23rd/early 24th.

Miss 14 asked: "Why are American's so American?"

You forgot to complete this stat. Last year the NYC Poison Control Center handled 13 similar cases in the same time frame. As the old saying goes, "You can't cure stupid."
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:02 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Changing the subject, the Eternal Beloved Leader Kim Jong-Un appears to no longer be eternal.

According to (unconfirmed) preliminary reports, KJU died due to unforeseen complications during heart surgery (although some reports have him in a coma/vegetative state). China has dispatched some doctors to North Korea.

According to unconfirmed rumors, his sister, Kim Yo-Jong, may take his place as Supreme Leader, meaning that one of the most repressive countries in the world will have a female leader, which is sort-of amusing given that one of the most freedom-loving countries had a chance at a female leader a few years back and decided not to raise her to the White House.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by cthia   » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:23 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:Changing the subject, the Eternal Beloved Leader Kim Jong-Un appears to no longer be eternal.

According to (unconfirmed) preliminary reports, KJU died due to unforeseen complications during heart surgery (although some reports have him in a coma/vegetative state). China has dispatched some doctors to North Korea.

According to unconfirmed rumors, his sister, Kim Yo-Jong, may take his place as Supreme Leader, meaning that one of the most repressive countries in the world will have a female leader, which is sort-of amusing given that one of the most freedom-loving countries had a chance at a female leader a few years back and decided not to raise her to the White House.

A Cane and Abel story

It's a soap opera. Kim jon-un has his OLDER brother kim-jong nam assassinated. Nam was supposed to have inherited the power. The method of assassination was by a very potent nerve gas called VX nerve agent. It's categorized as a WMD. I suppose it's okay to assassinate your brother for power if he's only a half brother. He only had the unroyal half assassinated, unfortunately for the royal half though. But the unroyal half had to go because be was thought to have fallen out of favour after embarrassing the regime in 2001 with a failed attempt to visit Tokyo Disneyland with a false passport, although Kim Jong-nam himself said his loss of favour had been due to advocating reform.

The successor story is as amusing as any found in the Honorverse and on Grayson. Kim's sister is called No. 2. But this is a patriarchal country.

Oh, it gets even better. She is the leader of, get this, the Propaganda and Agitation department. Doesn't that suspiciously sound as irritating and ominous as the Committee of Public Safety?

Kim Yo-jong's wiki file is interesting in itself.

She was blacklisted for human rights violations. Ruling with an Iron Curtain. She is "part of the agency in North Korea who's responsible for propaganda, for censorship, controlling information so that the people of the country do not know about the rest of the world," said U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Tom Malinowski.

At any rate, I don't think Kim-un is dead. He's just scared shitless of exposing himself to Covid-19, especially when his body's immune system is naturally weakened from surgery. Plus, his health wasn't exactly the best to begin with. Best he stay out of the sun and Covid-19's way. But if he's dead, what a soap opera will overtake the country and the Princess.

How ironic it would be if a virus is the vengeance of an assassinated Nam at the hands of chemical warfare. Especially if the virus turns out to be engineered as well.

The assassination happened in broad daylight
at an airport in Kuala Lumpur at the risk of collateral damage.

Wow. You just can't make this stuff up.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Annachie   » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:35 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Early days yet but it looks like the TRUMP DOJ is sabotaging the case against Flynn in order to generate a "Not Guilty" verdict for someone who pled "Guilty".

If so then that is some serious corruption.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by n7axw   » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:23 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Annachie wrote:Early days yet but it looks like the TRUMP DOJ is sabotaging the case against Flynn in order to generate a "Not Guilty" verdict for someone who pled "Guilty".

If so then that is some serious corruption.

Unfortunately serious corruption has been happening in plain sight all along. The only remedy now is an election. So we will have to wait and see.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Annachie   » Fri May 01, 2020 8:27 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Kayleigh McEnany vowing not to lie to tbe Press Corp, then started telling lies to the them. She couldn't go 15 minutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by n7axw   » Sat May 02, 2020 11:08 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:Changing the subject, the Eternal Beloved Leader Kim Jong-Un appears to no longer be eternal.

Indeed. It is to be doubted that Kim Yo-kong will ever rise to power, though. They are repressively patriarchal over there. It would be more likely that she would be a figurehead with the military calling the shots behind the scenes.

Are you old enough to remember Britain's Iron Lady? Now there was someone you underestimated at your peril...as that junta in Argintina found out...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat May 02, 2020 12:37 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

...and apparently KJU is still apparently hale, having opened a new Fertilizer plant last Friday, according to video posted by the Guardian.

Naturally, the video is probably being analyzed to a fare-thee-well by Intelligence Services, cross-referencing things like angle of the sun (from shadow length etc), weather compared to Satellite views, apparent location etc.

I don't know if KJU has made a fast recovery from whatever impacted him or if North Korea is ballsy enough to pull a high-tech "Weekend At Bernie's", but I'm sure that we'll know for sure one way or the other soon enough.
~~~~~~

Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon May 04, 2020 7:37 pm

TFLYTSNBN

cthia wrote:

A Cane and Abel story

It's a soap opera. Kim jon-un has his OLDER brother kim-jong nam assassinated. Nam was supposed to have inherited the power. The method of assassination was by a very potent nerve gas called VX nerve agent. It's categorized as a WMD. I suppose it's okay to assassinate your brother for power if he's only a half brother. He only had the unroyal half assassinated, unfortunately for the royal half though. But the unroyal half had to go because be was thought to have fallen out of favour after embarrassing the regime in 2001 with a failed attempt to visit Tokyo Disneyland with a false passport, although Kim Jong-nam himself said his loss of favour had been due to advocating reform.

The successor story is as amusing as any found in the Honorverse and on Grayson. Kim's sister is called No. 2. But this is a patriarchal country.

Oh, it gets even better. She is the leader of, get this, the Propaganda and Agitation department. Doesn't that suspiciously sound as irritating and ominous as the Committee of Public Safety?

Kim Yo-jong's wiki file is interesting in itself.

She was blacklisted for human rights violations. Ruling with an Iron Curtain. She is "part of the agency in North Korea who's responsible for propaganda, for censorship, controlling information so that the people of the country do not know about the rest of the world," said U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Tom Malinowski.

At any rate, I don't think Kim-un is dead. He's just scared shitless of exposing himself to Covid-19, especially when his body's immune system is naturally weakened from surgery. Plus, his health wasn't exactly the best to begin with. Best he stay out of the sun and Covid-19's way. But if he's dead, what a soap opera will overtake the country and the Princess.

How ironic it would be if a virus is the vengeance of an assassinated Nam at the hands of chemical warfare. Especially if the virus turns out to be engineered as well.

The assassination happened in broad daylight
at an airport in Kuala Lumpur at the risk of collateral damage.

Wow. You just can't make this stuff up.

She is sort of hot to!
Post by Michael Everett   » Tue May 05, 2020 1:20 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:She is sort of hot to!

I'm sure she's to die for...
~~~~~~

Return to Politics