Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests

Stuff you just can't make up

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by Annachie   » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:16 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

It's the senate that is the test though, and that will take days to count.

Miss red head anti vaxxer also visited a poli on election day who has a bad case of measles.

Seriously.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by cthia   » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:34 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Trump's tax returns. Unless these were made up. They were allegedly leaked.

All of the losses he wrote off compels me to believe I was on the right track with my posting that Trump's finances are in peril and the presidency was simply a ploy to save his financial bacon with unscrupulous illegalities - like certain Emoluments Clauses.

In 1995 he declared a $916 Million loss on his tax returns. A $100 Million in 2005.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Annachie   » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:38 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

If I got the timing right this would be the tax return he had to show INS as part of marrying Melania and getting her residency.

It's going to be squeaky clean, conservative on claims, and show none of the BS accounttancy usually used at that level.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Annachie   » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

A government lawyer, a deputy AG iirc, just argued in court that all of Pres. Trumps campaign vows became irrelevent on jan 20.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Annachie   » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:42 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

OK, to gloss over the fact that Pres. Trump completely made up allegations that Pres. Obama "wiretapped" him, Pres. Trump accidently let slip classified information that the CIA was hacked under Pres. Obama.

Information it appears the intelligence committee was unaware of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:50 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Annachie wrote:OK, to gloss over the fact that Pres. Trump completely made up allegations that Pres. Obama "wiretapped" him, Pres. Trump accidently let slip classified information that the CIA was hacked under Pres. Obama.

Information it appears the intelligence committee was unaware of.

Assuming of course that Trump isn't just repeating something he read on someone's comment on Twitter... :roll:
Post by Annachie   » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:58 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Spicer's latest.

When you have to ask was it really Sean Spicer or was it Melissa McCarthy, things are pretty fucking bad.

Hell when you know it had to be Spicer because the networks would never let her say it, it's really bad.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by robert132   » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:21 am

robert132
Captain of the List

Annachie wrote:Spicer's latest.

When you have to ask was it really Sean Spicer or was it Melissa McCarthy, things are pretty fucking bad.

Hell when you know it had to be Spicer because the networks would never let her say it, it's really bad.

Yeah, it was a pretty stupid thing to say. Assad's a "bad guy" true enough but compared to Hitler, Stalin, Mao or Pol Pot ... he's a bleedin' novice when it comes to atrocities.

One thing we know for certain ... Obama and Kerry were lying through their teeth when they claimed that Assad's chemical weapon arsenal was "100% disarmed."

Just my opinion of course and probably not worth the paper it's not written on.
Post by Tenshinai   » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:44 am

Tenshinai
Admiral

robert132 wrote:
Yeah, it was a pretty stupid thing to say. Assad's a "bad guy" true enough but compared to Hitler, Stalin, Mao or Pol Pot ... he's a bleedin' novice when it comes to atrocities.

We don´t even know if it´s true.

Considering that if it IS true, it means he´s willing to intentionally shoot himself in the foot, repeatedly for no good reason, and the fact that USA has been running a mudslinging propaganda campaign against Syria for quite a while now, i know what´s more LIKELY at least, which is true is another question.

Funny part is how noone really seems to want to find out the truth.

robert132 wrote:One thing we know for certain ... Obama and Kerry were lying through their teeth when they claimed that Assad's chemical weapon arsenal was "100% disarmed."

No, we definitely do not KNOW that for certain. The only people in the area that we KNOW have chemical weapons right now are at least 3 groups of "rebels"/terrorists, pick your word of choice. Assads regime is suspected of having them as well, but noone has actually confirmed this beyond unsupported claims and statements.

Oh right, sounds like Iraq 2003 doesn´t it, how amazing. And Iran, and Libya and so on... :roll:

Also, there´s a big difference between lying and stating the truth as far as they know it.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:40 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

robert132 wrote:
Annachie wrote:Spicer's latest.

One thing we know for certain ... Obama and Kerry were lying through their teeth when they claimed that Assad's chemical weapon arsenal was "100% disarmed."

You know that besides there being a difference between lying and having incomplete information, there's also the fact that they can manufacture more of that stuff right? Or bring it in? As in, that statement could have been true when it was made?

Return to Politics