Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests

Daesh haram

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Daesh haram
Post by aairfccha   » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:39 pm

aairfccha
Commander

By imposing their faith on others by force, the self-proclaimed "Muslims" of daesh are both breaking Al-Baqara 256 and bringing great harm to the Ummah. Therefore we [list of important current Shaykh al-Islām] declare the members of this organisation takfir.

Inshallah.

This is what I would like to read at some point, in particular after events like today in Brussels. The closest thing to an excommunication in Islam. :o

Instead I am treated to vacous mealy-mouthed opinion pieces by western writers urging restraint. At the same time politicians erode civil rights further and further while doing very little if anything about the parallel societies in places like Molenbeek or the French banlieues. :evil:

And then the same people wonder why votes increasingly shift towards non-mainstream parties and people. :shock:
Re: Daesh haram
Post by Annachie   » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:05 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

They urge restraint because the typical jerk response is "It looks muslim, kill it"

Though I agree that the 'muslim church' should come out harder against the extreemists.

But then I don't remember the christian churches condeming terrorism that much during the Irish troubles. (Pope Benedict was unusual in that he did during the most recent strife)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Re: Daesh haram
Post by DDHvi   » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:12 am

DDHvi
Captain (Junior Grade)

Far too many "leaders" concentrate on keeping the mobs from running over them instead of acting and speaking out where needed. Often they won't even do what makes sense when most people would support them :!:

Winston Churchill wasn't popular for some time, but imagine what might have happened if the appeasers had stayed in control.

I'm just now re-reading FIE, and note wryly, Rob. S. Pierre's thought stream on this subject.
:|
Douglas Hvistendahl
Retired technical nerd
ddhviste@drtel.net

Dumb mistakes are very irritating.
Smart mistakes go on forever
Unless you test your assumptions!

Return to Politics