Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

This should be checked out

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
This should be checked out
Post by DDHvi   » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:05 pm

DDHvi
Captain (Junior Grade)

For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from Fox. All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to
check out.

4 Simple Questions .....

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes�. So how can the bama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time?
How to check?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father.
No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa".
This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist?
Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_%28h ... i/Kenya%29
checked

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively.
The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?
(CHECK IT BELOW)
http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-chil ... fault.aspx

In 1978, it merged with Kapiʻolani Hospital to become Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women and Children. (wikipedia)

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a
calculator!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old.
Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ?

I tried to find the birth certificate online. Much commentary, but no copy. This may be due to poor search skill level. Update: found one, which agrees with point 4.

Facts are stubborn, but fools prefer unchecked ideas
:|
Douglas Hvistendahl
Retired technical nerd
ddhviste@drtel.net

Dumb mistakes are very irritating.
Smart mistakes go on forever
Unless you test your assumptions!
Re: This should be checked out
Post by The E   » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:23 pm

The E
Admiral

No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa".
This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist?

Well.

Good thing to see that birther's reading of history remains sketchy as ever. Or did you not notice that in 1920, the East Africa Protectorate was transformed into the Colony and Protectorate of Kenya?
Post by Daryl   » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:31 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Millions have been spent researching this and I'm sure the Republicans would have used anything they could (as they are such sweet people) if there was any evidence found. Stupid rule anyway, most of our more prominent leaders were born elswhere.
Post by Annachie   » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:53 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

If there was any actual factual basis for the birther theories it would have been before SCOTUS 6 or 7 years ago.

So if you really want a conspiricy as a birther, conspire that!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:13 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

DDHvi wrote:For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from Fox.

Because even Fox isn't stupid enough to try to run with this bullshit?

All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to
check out.

Yes, actually it is.

So WHY DIDN'T YOU? Case in point:

4 Simple Questions .....

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes�. So how can the bama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time?

Oh?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/longform.jpg

Show me where it says Obama is "African American" on that birth certificate.

As for the rest of this nonsense, it pretty much all gets covered here:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... ficate.asp

Facts are stubborn, but fools prefer unchecked ideas

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Return to Politics