Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Nice things about Donald Trump

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Nice things about Donald Trump
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:50 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

ksandgren wrote: On point 5 his views on China like all his other positions are whatever the suckers want to hear.

I particularly like how he got all tough the other day saying he would make Apple "build their damn computers and things in this country instead of other countries!"

Post by jchilds   » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:16 pm

jchilds
Captain of the List

Avoid the temptation to say "Nice hair, though.". It can backfire, especially if you overuse it. :lol:
Post by biochem   » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:23 pm

biochem
Rear Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
ksandgren wrote: On point 5 his views on China like all his other positions are whatever the suckers want to hear.

I particularly like how he got all tough the other day saying he would make Apple "build their damn computers and things in this country instead of other countries!"

He does make it hard. It's a lot easier to come up with a dozen criticisms (he just keep giving us more material) than a single good thing. But surely you can think of one?
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:02 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

biochem wrote:
gcomeau wrote:I particularly like how he got all tough the other day saying he would make Apple "build their damn computers and things in this country instead of other countries!"

He does make it hard. It's a lot easier to come up with a dozen criticisms (he just keep giving us more material) than a single good thing. But surely you can think of one?

If I put in the effort I imagine I could get creative enough to come up with something... but frankly I despised the jackass long before he ever decided to run for president and thinking up a good thing to say about him that wouldn't be laced with sarcasm seems like an awful lot of effort to spend on him for no real return. ;)

What's terrifying to me is that the GOP electorate is so far gone that it's even possible for him to still be the front runner after this long in the race having him exposed to public view. I mean FFS he essentially mocked his own supporters as unthinking sheep the other day saying he could shoot someone in the street and he wouldn't lose support and they just took it with a smile.
Post by Annachie   » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:16 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

About the only good thing I can think of is that he gave us Ivanka.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Imaginos1892   » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:21 am

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

I've always said that Trump's only talent is making small fortunes out of large ones.
------------------
Major Strasser has been shot! Round up the usual suspects!

Return to Politics