Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

Sorry to say

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Sorry to say
Post by DDHv   » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:12 am

DDHv
Captain of the List

gcomeau wrote:
DDHv wrote:...

Sorry to say
:cry:

Besides your closing statement being the same as the thread title that all appears to be wildly off topic?

The topic is about being unhappy concerning some foolishness. A cop who became one to serve his people, and has many of those people dislike him while following vain people who flatter them is something to be unhappy about

Most people are not aware of what an honest policeman goes through in training and experience
:!:
Douglas Hvistendahl
Retired technical nerd

Dumb mistakes are very irritating.
Smart mistakes go on forever
Unless you test your assumptions!
Post by The E   » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:17 am

The E
Admiral

DDHv wrote:The topic is about being unhappy concerning some foolishness. A cop who became one to serve his people, and has many of those people dislike him while following vain people who flatter them is something to be unhappy about

For over 20 pages, this topic has been about Planned Parenthood. That you may have intended it to be different when you made the first post doesn't make your sudden veering into other topics any less off-topic.
Post by smr   » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:24 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Breaking news: the Harris county prosecutors office has dropped the case against the 2 pro-life activists. I repeatedly asserted that the case would be dropped. PP did not want the pro life representatives looking into their activities of selling the dead baby remains for profit. That is against US law. Do I think that Roe verses Wade will be overturned...No but I can hope.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:44 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Breaking news: the Harris county prosecutors office has dropped the case against the 2 pro-life activists. I repeatedly asserted that the case would be dropped. PP did not want the pro life representatives looking into their activities...

It has been repeatedly explained to you that PP has no control over whether CRIMINAL charges are pressed.

PP is pushing a CIVIL suit. That suit is still pending.

You inability to understand the difference after all this time is amazing.

As for what actually was behind the dropping of the criminal charges...

The charges were dropped because the grand jury that issued the indictments was given additional information after an extension period, a move that overstepped legal limits, the district attorney said.

In other words, he's escaping criminal consequences on a legal technicality.
Post by smr   » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:18 am

smr
Vice Admiral

I explained earlier that this case would not go to trial but other people said it would. I laid out the reasons why it would not go to trial and I was right in this particular instance. By the way, PP is not pushing a civil suit in Texas...any other state I do not know.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Breaking news: the Harris county prosecutors office has dropped the case against the 2 pro-life activists. I repeatedly asserted that the case would be dropped. PP did not want the pro life representatives looking into their activities...

It has been repeatedly explained to you that PP has no control over whether CRIMINAL charges are pressed.

PP is pushing a CIVIL suit. That suit is still pending.

You inability to understand the difference after all this time is amazing.

As for what actually was behind the dropping of the criminal charges...

The charges were dropped because the grand jury that issued the indictments was given additional information after an extension period, a move that overstepped legal limits, the district attorney said.

In other words, he's escaping criminal consequences on a legal technicality.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:00 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:I explained earlier that this case would not go to trial but other people said it would.

FFS...

What "other people" told you was, and I quote:

On January 28th:

"What part of PP being the ones who filed the lawsuit are you not processing here?

If you were right about them not wanting it to go to court they wouldn't be taking it to court themselves.

I have no idea whether Texas will pursue the criminal charges, it would probably not be politically expedient for them to jail these doofuses considering their delusional conservative fan base so maybe they'll weasel around a bit and then drop those... which is something PP will essentially have no say in...but there is no way PP will drop the civil case."

And again on February 3rd:

"And to repeat, once again, PP are driving the civil case to court *themselves*. Of course they want it to go to court! They have no control over whether the criminal case does."

You just appear to be incapable of listening. (And PP filed the civil suit in California, And yes they are still pursuing it... because of course they freaking are they wouldn't have filed it if they didn't want to pursue it.)

Return to Politics