Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Meanwhile in Sweden:

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Meanwhile in Sweden:
Post by pokermind   » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:43 pm

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

Mother and son beheaded in IKEA store by Muslim refugee due to be deported see

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/ACLINTON6.jpg

Swedish government response not releasing footage to prevent Islamophobia.

IKEA store chain to stop selling kitchen knives that the man used to behead the victims.

Hmm is Sweden going to ban dangerous assault kitchen knives now?

Poker
CPO Poker Mind Image and, Mangy Fur the Smart Alick Spacecat.

"Better to be hung for a hexapuma than a housecat," Com. Pang Yau-pau, ART.
Re: Meanwhile in Sweden:
Post by HB of CJ   » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:54 pm

HB of CJ
Captain of the List

Since a large percentage (like 15%+ or so) of private citizens in SW OR USA legally carry concealed handguns, if that had been tried out here I kinda doubt there would have been the same result.

Never steal a knife to bring to a gun fight. Of course in Sweden, we all know fists and feet have superior range of a knife. Gun free zones are target rich environments for the criminal element.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:20 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

HB of CJ wrote:Since a large percentage (like 15%+ or so) of private citizens in SW OR USA legally carry concealed handguns, if that had been tried out here I kinda doubt there would have been the same result.

Yeeeeaaaah.... that would totally never happen here...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/28/us/oklahoma-beheading/

Of course that was in Oklahoma, that's one of those hippie liberal states where like, nobody has guns... right?
Post by HB of CJ   » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:44 pm

HB of CJ
Captain of the List

Good question. Actually as far as I know, the "Okies" are quite correct and proper in using common sense in protecting themselves.

They may have, (don't know fur sures) more weapons placed upon their bodies than we do up here in SW OR USA. One can hope so.

Practically speaking, it does eventually become fatiguing to carry that .45 high capacity automatic with ALL of those reload mags.

But ... eventually the crazed Zombies will attack in mass. One must be preparded and stuff. Still, are fists, begs and pleas better?

Soss ... what IS the difference between "Oven Tempered" vs "Quilted Strength" in selecting the correct aluminimummimm foil hat? :)
Post by dscott8   » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:08 pm

dscott8
Commodore

Why do news stories never identify perpetrators by their religion if they're Christians, but never miss it if they're Muslims? I hold no brief for the radical militants who are using religion as a propaganda tool for political power, but I get upset by the way the media have linked the words "Muslim" and "terrorist" so much that it's the default word association. ISIS, Boko Haram and their ilk do not follow the principles of Islam, they just use it as an excuse.
Post by HB of CJ   » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:22 pm

HB of CJ
Captain of the List

Exactly Correct.
Post by Tenshinai   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:25 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

HB of CJ wrote:Since a large percentage (like 15%+ or so) of private citizens in SW OR USA legally carry concealed handguns, if that had been tried out here I kinda doubt there would have been the same result.

Arrogant, conceited and stupid is what that kind of assumption is called.

If someone suddenly slit your throat from behind you would be dead before you or anyone nearby even could think about drawing a gun.

Or reacting at all.

You can´t stop something which you have no ability nor reason to predict or expect.

HB of CJ wrote:Never steal a knife to bring to a gun fight. Of course in Sweden, we all know fists and feet have superior range of a knife. Gun free zones are target rich environments for the criminal element.

:roll:

Don´t bring a knife to a gun fight, busted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckz7EmDxhtU
And a completely predictable result it was to anyone who actually knew anything about the matter.

Aside from anything else, you cheerfully blaming two people´s deaths on the absence of guns, which would have made absolutely zero difference, is disgusting.
Post by HB of CJ   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:29 pm

HB of CJ
Captain of the List

Tenshinal. Respectfully, that was rather harsh. I don't believe I was celebrating anything. You are the one that said it, not me. Horrible things can and do happen to dis armed citizens who must work in a "gun free" zone.

This is a good example of such. The whole thing is very sad indeed. And ... why are you so constantly angry? I believe I am just going to ignore you for now on. Your tone and presentation was not professional. Respectfully. HB
Post by Tenshinai   » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:06 am

Tenshinai
Admiral

HB of CJ wrote: And ... why are you so constantly angry? I believe I am just going to ignore you for now on. Your tone and presentation was not professional. Respectfully. HB

Using weasel tactics is NOT "respectfully".

You use a burning strawman statement then cry foul about it when someone calls you on such a blatantly dishonest behaviour?

That´s just pathetic.

HB of CJ wrote:Tenshinal. Respectfully, that was rather harsh.

No, it was truth. But i guess if you maintain such a delusional worldview, the truth hurts.

HB of CJ wrote: I don't believe I was celebrating anything.

And yet another strawman. You´re really racking up the points for dishonesty aren´t ya?

HB of CJ wrote:You are the one that said it, not me.

And one more strawman. Extra insidious version.

HB of CJ wrote:Horrible things can and do happen to dis armed citizens who must work in a "gun free" zone.

And once again with the burning strawman statement. Complete bullshit that isn´t even relevant stated as some sort of truth.

It would be like me saying that obviously you´re a massmurderer because you think the south should have won the ACW.

It´s non sequiteur, "does not follow", it has zero connection with facts.

And you can say "respectfully" as many times as you please, it does not make you respectful in any way as long as you keep using weasel tactics.

It only makes your attempt at establishing a fake moral high ground more obvious.

HB of CJ wrote:This is a good example of such.

No, it isn´t. Not even remotely close. If you had looked at any article about it, that would be so blatantly obvious that you ought to be ashamed for trying to claim it.

But it seems you dismiss facts as you please when they don´t suit your warped worldview.
Post by pokermind   » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:05 am

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

CPO Poker Mind Image and, Mangy Fur the Smart Alick Spacecat.

"Better to be hung for a hexapuma than a housecat," Com. Pang Yau-pau, ART.

Return to Politics