Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests

Confederate flags, tinfoil hat crowd and other nutters.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Confederate flags, tinfoil hat crowd and other nutters.
Post by HB of CJ   » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:10 pm

HB of CJ
Captain of the List

One of the many reasons why I enjoy this excellent Space Opera Science Fiction Forum is that ... well ... that is what it is. Remember, it is much to do about actually nothing. Respectfully. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:40 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

HB of CJ wrote:One of the many reasons why I enjoy this excellent Space Opera Science Fiction Forum is that ... well ... that is what it is. Remember, it is much to do about actually nothing. Respectfully. :)

In other words, you're going to stick with avoiding the question...
Post by HB of CJ   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:24 am

HB of CJ
Captain of the List

If you answer first my silly invalid question about "Oven Tempered" vs "Quilted Strength" aluminimummumm foil, then I may consider attempting to answer your question.

Perhaps some individuals just need to be always correct? I myself try not to take myself that seriously. Again, this is a fun good Space Opera Science Fiction forum. :)
Post by The E   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:13 am

The E
Admiral

HB of CJ wrote:If you answer first my silly invalid question about "Oven Tempered" vs "Quilted Strength" aluminimummumm foil, then I may consider attempting to answer your question.

Perhaps some individuals just need to be always correct? I myself try not to take myself that seriously. Again, this is a fun good Space Opera Science Fiction forum. :)

If you don't want to talk about a topic, you could stop posting in it.
Post by Daryl   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:04 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

When it's considered that people in the USA can't even pronounce aluminium correctly, how can they be experts on it?

The E wrote:
HB of CJ wrote:If you answer first my silly invalid question about "Oven Tempered" vs "Quilted Strength" aluminimummumm foil, then I may consider attempting to answer your question.

If you don't want to talk about a topic, you could stop posting in it.
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:11 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Nobody is answering your "silly invalid question" BECAUSE it's a "silly invalid question". You comprehend that right? It has nothing to do with the topic of discussion, it is totally irrelevant, it is a juvenile waste of everyone's time.

My question on the other hand is on topic... and it's pretty clear the reason you're avoiding it is because you have no answer that doesn't make it obvious that all your hand waving about who started the war is completely pointless.
Post by dscott8   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:51 am

dscott8
Commodore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk
Post by HB of CJ   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:49 pm

HB of CJ
Captain of the List

If it is so completely pointless then why is it YOU waving your hands around? Sounds like, (to me) you can not simply take another point of view. It must be your OPINION only which is so sad. Learning more is good.

I think I am just going to ignore gcomean. Second time. Again sad. And everybody knows the proper speelling for aluminimuminum is ... alumminuminumm. HB :) Respectfully. Yep ... don't open.
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:37 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

HB of CJ wrote:If it is so completely pointless then why is it YOU waving your hands around?

WTF are you even talking about? That is the first time I have even said a word about your childish aluminum foil distraction, and that was only because you decided to start playing kids games insisting I entertain your juvenile idiocy in order to get an answer to my on topic question.

Until that I was simply ignoring your little antics and trying to stay on the actual topic of conversation. Feel free to make up any excuses you like for why you continue to avoid that question, it's obvious to those of us looking on what the actual reason is.
Post by pokermind   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:36 pm

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

Hmm, odd last April was is the 150th anniversary of the end of the Civil War with General Lee's surrender, and we're still fighting it on these pages! Time for more tequila:

Poker
CPO Poker Mind Image and, Mangy Fur the Smart Alick Spacecat.

"Better to be hung for a hexapuma than a housecat," Com. Pang Yau-pau, ART.

Return to Politics