Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

US Presidential Candidates

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: US Presidential Candidates
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:06 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/gold-star- ... -1.3312966

A Muslim Gold Star father who famously offered to lend Donald Trump his copy of the U.S. Constitution has cancelled a scheduled speech in Toronto because “his travel privileges are being reviewed,” according to the event organizer.

Ramsay Talks, which arranged for Khizr Khan to speak in Toronto on Tuesday, said in a Facebook post that Khan was notified Sunday night about the travel review.

Ramsay Talks says in its statement that Khan has been a U.S. citizen for more than 30 years and his speech would have been about “tolerance, understanding, unity and the rule of law.”
Post by Tenshinai   » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:26 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/gold-star-father-s-toronto-speech-cancelled-as-travel-rights-are-reviewed-organizer-1.3312966

A Muslim Gold Star father who famously offered to lend Donald Trump his copy of the U.S. Constitution has cancelled a scheduled speech in Toronto because “his travel privileges are being reviewed,” according to the event organizer.

Ramsay Talks, which arranged for Khizr Khan to speak in Toronto on Tuesday, said in a Facebook post that Khan was notified Sunday night about the travel review.

Ramsay Talks says in its statement that Khan has been a U.S. citizen for more than 30 years and his speech would have been about “tolerance, understanding, unity and the rule of law.”

Oh wait, i thought this was about S.Korea and N.Korea...

I wonder why this gives me the feeling of "repressive dictatures" as USA tends to call them?

How strange.
Post by Annachie   » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:55 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

I woder if it was a government person who told him an official position, or a government official just being a dick.

(If it wasn't a government official, it's not news)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)

Return to Politics