Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests

Ukraine

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Ukraine
Post by Taras_Potatos   » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:20 am

Taras_Potatos
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:04 pm
Location: Ukraine

Russian world sends greetings to Tenshinai.
Image
Image

In Moscow First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on International Affairs, Leonid Kalashnikov, is questioning Norway’s sovereignty of Svalbard.
http://barentsobserver.com/en/politics/ ... ador-20-04

Shpitsbergen-Is-Our (c)
Top
Re: Ukraine
Post by Dilandu   » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:25 am

Dilandu
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1163
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: Russia

Taras_Potatos wrote:Russian world sends greetings to Tenshinai.

In Moscow First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on International Affairs, Leonid Kalashnikov, is questioning Norway’s sovereignty of Svalbard.
http://barentsobserver.com/en/politics/ ... ador-20-04

Shpitsbergen-Is-Our (c)


Actually, the Shpitsbergen have a special status between Norway and Russia, and russian citizens did not need visa to go here due to common agreements. So, it's actually not covered by the FULL sovereignty of Norway, at least according to the book.
------------------------
If power's on your shopping list
Then use the elbow and the fist,
Pummel 'em until they get the gist
Just make an example of
Representative sample of
And most of them will not be missed! (c)
Top
Re: Ukraine
Post by Michael Riddell   » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:02 am

Michael Riddell
Captain (Junior Grade)

Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:10 pm
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK.

If I remember correctly, Tenshinai is a Swede, not a Norwegian.

Mike. ;)
---------------------
Gonnae no DAE that!

Why?

Just gonnae NO!
---------------------
Top
Re: Ukraine
Post by Taras_Potatos   » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:05 am

Taras_Potatos
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:04 pm
Location: Ukraine

Michael Riddell wrote:If I remember correctly, Tenshinai is a Swede, not a Norwegian.

Mike. ;)

Ooopssss :o :oops: My mistake.
Top
Re: Ukraine
Post by Taras_Potatos   » Wed May 20, 2015 3:08 am

Taras_Potatos
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:04 pm
Location: Ukraine

Two ruSSian citizens, sergeant and captain of Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU), explaining what ate they doing in Ukraine. English subtitles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3khPZucwTQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qLqQL7YJiI
More on this topic at the link
http://ukraineatwar.blogspot.com/2015/0 ... astya.html
Top
Re: Ukraine
Post by Dilandu   » Wed May 20, 2015 4:42 am

Dilandu
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1163
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: Russia

Taras_Potatos wrote:Two ruSSian citizens, sergeant and captain of Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU), explaining what ate they doing in Ukraine. English subtitles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3khPZucwTQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qLqQL7YJiI
More on this topic at the link
http://ukraineatwar.blogspot.com/2015/0 ... astya.html


Well, i predict that they would be covertly exchanged for Savchenko.
------------------------
If power's on your shopping list
Then use the elbow and the fist,
Pummel 'em until they get the gist
Just make an example of
Representative sample of
And most of them will not be missed! (c)
Top
Re: Ukraine
Post by Taras_Potatos   » Wed May 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Taras_Potatos
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:04 pm
Location: Ukraine

I hope that you are wrong, Dilandu.
Top
Re: Ukraine
Post by Taras_Potatos   » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:10 am

Taras_Potatos
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:04 pm
Location: Ukraine

Social networks vs ruSSian officials.

https://news.vice.com/video/selfie-sold ... ewstwitter

Reconnaissance flight over Lugansk. https://youtu.be/PrxPW_NhX2c During two hours

During a two-hour flight found:
lightly armored multipurpose tractor (МТЛБ) - 6 pcs.
infantry fighting vehicle (БМД) - 12 pcs.
armored personnel carrier (БТР)- 14 pcs.
military truck URAL - 47 pcs.
military truck KaMAZ - 49 pcs.
Tank - 63 pcs.
Top
Re: Ukraine
Post by smr   » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:36 am

smr
Captain of the List

Posts: 657
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:18 pm

He probably will not reply because it's propaganda in his mind. Forget what the rest of the free world says that Russia invaded Ukraine.

Taras_Potatos wrote:Social networks vs ruSSian officials.

https://news.vice.com/video/selfie-sold ... ewstwitter

Reconnaissance flight over Lugansk. https://youtu.be/PrxPW_NhX2c During two hours

During a two-hour flight found:
lightly armored multipurpose tractor (МТЛБ) - 6 pcs.
infantry fighting vehicle (БМД) - 12 pcs.
armored personnel carrier (БТР)- 14 pcs.
military truck URAL - 47 pcs.
military truck KaMAZ - 49 pcs.
Tank - 63 pcs.
Top
Re: Ukraine
Post by Tenshinai   » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:31 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

Posts: 2859
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:34 pm
Location: Sweden

Taras_Potatos wrote:Two ruSSian citizens, sergeant and captain of Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU), explaining what ate they doing in Ukraine. English subtitles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3khPZucwTQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qLqQL7YJiI
More on this topic at the link
http://ukraineatwar.blogspot.com/2015/0 ... astya.html


Dilated pupils and reading every word they say?

Yes, amazingly reliable evidence.


He probably will not reply because it's propaganda in his mind.


There´s no doubt it is propaganda. Whether it´s true or not is a completely different matter.
But with the propandastorm over the last year, where even US politicians use blatantly fake pictures as proof of whatever, well duh, if you KNOW that over 90% of the propaganda is fake, then please, do tell why i should ASSUME that whatever can´t be proven or disproven is by default real?

If it was real, why is USA/EU/Nato so damn busy trying to drown out anyone saying otherwise with propaganda that can and repeatedly is proven wrong?

Forget what the rest of the free world says that Russia invaded Ukraine.


:lol:

Ah yes, "the world"...
Like this you mean:
http://i58.tinypic.com/sv6q75.jpg


And as long as the "evidence" that is brought up to prove that claim is repeatedly found to be FAKE, as in fabricated, i will treat it as it deserves, with contempt.

Do you even know what triggered the Crimean crisis? Ever heard of the Korsun-massacre?
The buses of Crimeans returning home after protesting in Kiev were stopped and, things went really bad from there. While Ukrainian police stood by and watched.

By the way, since you know everything there is to know, why don´t you explain to me, exactly why Saakhashvili is now in charge of Odessa?
The Georgian ex-president that started the 2008 war with Russia, is put in charge of a city with severe ethnic conflicts, i would really like to know the answer to why someone thought that was a great idea.



He probably will not reply because it's propaganda in his mind.


More like the thread had fallen down too far on my list of threads i´ve posted in for me to notice it.
Top

Return to Politics