Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests

Ukraine

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Ukraine
Post by Taras_Potatos   » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Taras_Potatos
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

And then the EUSA "violently destabilised" Ukraine to make sure their preferred people got in power. It was easy because Kiev is in the 1/6th of the country that is the most nationalist and anti-Russian.

Lie.
Post by smr   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:26 am

smr
Vice Admiral

That's what Russia and China tried to do the US in 2008 when they deliberately crashed mortgage market. What started the massive sell-off was an attempt to crash the US. Events spiraled out of their control and they had to help stabilize the US credit markets or it would the world's worst depression in known history. As it stands...it was still the greatest depression in history. What they did not understand that the world is so interconnected that if one of major players go down....everyone goes down or hurt very badly. So please quit trying to paint Putin out to be a nice guy or China that matter. He's no Saint and neither is US or any other country a person wants to name. Governments are usually immoral entities that are more concerned with staying in power rather than the conditions of it's people.

Tenshinai wrote:
Daryl wrote:However, this does not give Russia the right to violently destabilise another sovereign country. Protest diplomatically and try to win back allegiance by example sure, but not to facilitate the killing of citizens in another country. I don't see how Russia itself has actually been attacked in all of this. Lost allies and reputation sure but not invaded or destabilised internally.

They DID the diplomatic dance, that´s what led Yanukovic to reach a sane conclusion, that the EU offer was crap compared to the Russian one.

And then the EUSA "violently destabilised" Ukraine to make sure their preferred people got in power. It was easy because Kiev is in the 1/6th of the country that is the most nationalist and anti-Russian.

Mercenaries were used to kill people to get the mess started. Weapons were delivered to extremeists to make sure it kept going.

If China caused coups in Canada and Mexico, and they then suddenly join a brand new military alliance with China, do you really think USA would do nothing?

And why do you think Russia is building gas pipelines NOT going through Ukraine at a frantic pace? While the son of USAs vice president just happens to get a cushy job with Ukraines largest energy company?

EU and USA are effectively doing against Russia now, what USA/UK/NL did against Japan in the 1930s. That turned out really well didn´t it? Or not.

Economic/strategic warfare isn´t obvious most of the time, and you wont see it reported often, you have to look.
Post by Tenshinai   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:23 am

Tenshinai
Admiral

Dont you ever bother with reality? :roll:
Post by smr   » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:47 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Tenshinai wrote:Dont you ever bother with reality? :roll:

Tenshinai, I am not making this up. However, in hindsight they did the American public a favor. Just Imagine if that had continued for 5 years or 10 years....total world wide economic destruction. I stand by statement of the worst economic depression...look 50 trillion dollars lost in one year. Yes I did goggle the story! The sad fact is not one person went to jail for all that fraud...aka the Biggest Heist in History.
Post by Tenshinai   » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

smr wrote:Tenshinai, I am not making this up. However, in hindsight they did the American public a favor. Just Imagine if that had continued for 5 years or 10 years....total world wide economic destruction. I stand by statement of the worst economic depression...look 50 trillion dollars lost in one year. Yes I did goggle the story! The sad fact is not one person went to jail for all that fraud...aka the Biggest Heist in History.

Neither Russia nor China deliberately crashed the market in 2008. That´s a simple fact.
Post by smr   » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:35 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Oh he who hates America. The Russians and Chinese started the Housing Crash of the market but I think any country or business that had an clue would have done the same thing. They did not set up the system or conditions to cause the crash. They just manipulated the system to their own self economic interests. Let my ask you why is the gas price suddenly going down some much and so fast? I believe the price of oil has gone down by 25% in the last month or 2. Hmmm....come on now step up to the plate!
Post by Dilandu   » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:09 am

Dilandu
Admiral

As a old russian joke:
The jew call up the russian nationalist organisation and asked: "Tell me please, are the rumors, that the jews sold the Great Russia to America, true?"
"Of course!" was the answer
"So, where is my part of gain"? asked the jew furiously.

So, if the russian's "manipulated the system to their own self economic interests" - WHERE IS MY PART OF PROFIT FROM THAT?!!! :D My pet bear is hungry and i haven't got a new nuclear reactor for my samovar!

:D :D :D
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by pokermind   » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:29 am

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

Dilandu wrote:As a old russian joke:
The jew call up the russian nationalist organisation and asked: "Tell me please, are the rumors, that the jews sold the Great Russia to America, true?"

So, if the russian's "manipulated the system to their own self economic interests" - WHERE IS MY PART OF PROFIT FROM THAT?!!! :D My pet bear is hungry and i haven't got a new nuclear reactor for my samovar!

Good comeback, Dilandu :lol: There is still a spare nuclear reactor in Chernobyl for your samovar :lol: But oops its in the Ukraine. :(

Poker
CPO Poker Mind Image and, Mangy Fur the Smart Alick Spacecat.

"Better to be hung for a hexapuma than a housecat," Com. Pang Yau-pau, ART.
Post by Taras_Potatos   » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:10 am

Taras_Potatos
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Maybe you should ask this question Sechin, Rotenberg, or someone from "Kooperativ Ozero"? ;)
Post by Tenshinai   » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

:mrgreen:

Return to Politics