Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Guns, Guns Guns

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Guns, Guns Guns
Post by Annachie   » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:20 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Not exactly sure where this should go but

https://www.facebook.com/19636861716985 ... 825735289/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Annachie   » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:43 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Wow.

Background:
One Nation, a fairly far right political party native to the state Daryl lives in, got busted by Al Jazera approaching the NRA for political donations in the Millions.

Despite having a public policy of supporting Australia's gun laws.

The interview with the two poli's involvex, which is live at the moment, is a shit show of right wing dog whistles, lies, and contradictions.

Aparently, according to them, the reporter who busted them is, in true Trump fashion, "I don't know who he is" and "He's a spy for the Middle East".

But we do have an apology.
For one of them swearing during tbe recorded mweting.
Literally the part that Australians care the least about.

Of, they also name drop Trump jnr.

If I remember I'll link a recording of it.

Edit:

One of them claimed he was drunk at the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by isaac_newton   » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:24 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

Annachie wrote:Wow.

Background:
One Nation, a fairly far right political party native to the state Daryl lives in, got busted by Al Jazera approaching the NRA for political donations in the Millions.

Despite having a public policy of supporting Australia's gun laws.

The interview with the two poli's involvex, which is live at the moment, is a shit show of right wing dog whistles, lies, and contradictions.

Aparently, according to them, the reporter who busted them is, in true Trump fashion, "I don't know who he is" and "He's a spy for the Middle East".

But we do have an apology.
For one of them swearing during tbe recorded mweting.
Literally the part that Australians care the least about.

Of, they also name drop Trump jnr.

If I remember I'll link a recording of it.

Edit:

One of them claimed he was drunk at the time.

whats that old saying - that would seem very apposite
'in vino veritas'?

The drink was not causing his 'mispeaking' - it was simply revealing what was really inside.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:49 am

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:How is an accusation of antisemitism relevant?

Thank you for being a willing participant in my study titled "Does TFLY actually read things, or is he just latching onto trigger words".

You might be interested in the results: TFLY does, actually, not read anything once certain triggers are encountered. The point being made, in very simple rhetoric, was that TFLY's behaviour matches that which Sartre ascribed to the nazis he was writing about: TFLY, just as they were, is presumably aware that what he's saying is bullshit. But, since he does not care about being truthful or being honest, he can bury us under mountains of shitposts, whereas we who care about representing the facts of the matter are held up by a necessity to check our facts.

But then again, this is not new about you, is it?
As I said elsewhere:
You're incapable of introspection and reflection. You're too proud to admit you're wrong; You're too illiterate to respond to criticism of your ideas and sources, too bigoted and too hypocritical to ever learn anything from anyone.

Thank you, again, for proving the bolded part true.

I actually provide references to EXTREMELY credible sources to support my assertions. Among them are the FBI's publications CRIME IN THE UNITED STATES, LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS KILLED AND ASSAULTED, and the SUPPLEMENTARY HOMICIDE REPORTS. The evidence is irrefutable that "assault rifles" are NOT the cause of America's high homicide rates. If keyboard commandos like you aretoo stupid, lazy or bigoted to follow the links I post or do some googling to find them, that simply discredits you.

You now trot out the accusations of antisemitism and allusions to Nazis because you know damn well that my references proove that you are full of shit.
Post by The E   » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:14 pm

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:You now trot out the accusations of antisemitism and allusions to Nazis because you know damn well that my references proove that you are full of shit.

You can stop proving me correct now.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:57 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
The E wrote:Thank you, again, for proving the bolded part true.

I actually provide references to EXTREMELY credible sources to support my assertions.

The problem being that your assertions had nothing to do with the content of the point The E was making. Hence his repeated not so subtle jabs at you for not reading and understanding what you are responding to.

Hint: This post flew *completely* over your head when you tried replying to it:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3694&start=2715

(Even bigger hint, The E was not making an accusation of antisemitism in it.)
Post by Joat42   » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:45 pm

Joat42
Admiral

I only have one comment for fly's last posts..

*WOOSH*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Annachie   » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:02 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by smr   » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:49 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Annachie
Their is evil in the world and we do not know all the details. Some people are pure evil and deserve a trip to the cemetery. What if you found out that your Grandchild was being sexually molested by teacher at your local elementary school. Of course, you report the molestation to the Police. Would you want Vengeance?

What happens if the individual gets off on a technicality in Court or the Police decline to charge the individual?

I would kill that individual and damn my soul to hell! I do not say this lightly!

Would you seek Justice/Vengeance?
Post by Imaginos1892   » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:49 am

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

smr wrote:There is evil in the world and we do not know all the details. Some people are pure evil and deserve a trip to the cemetery.

That is true, but you can't decide on your own which evil bastards need to be planted.

Self-defense ends when the evil bastard(s) no longer threaten the safety of you or others nearby. If they stop or run, you are not allowed to shoot them. Even though you know they are going to go kill somebody else. Once the immediate threat is ended, catching them is a job for the police.

If they don't stop or run, shoot them until they are no longer a threat. That can take more bullets than you'd think. Some criminals have still been dangerous after being shot seven or eight times.

The gun-banners wail, 'Why would anybody need more than ten rounds?' If you are attacked by three wackos and it takes six shots to stop each one, a ten-round magazine will leave you shit-out-of-luck.

smr wrote:What happens if the individual gets off on a technicality in Court or the Police decline to charge the individual?

I would kill that individual and damn my soul to hell! I do not say this lightly!

Would you seek Justice/Vengeance?

If you mean that, bub, you're one of the reasons they want to take all our guns.

Our courts aren't perfect, but they're a hell of a lot better than mob rule.
———————————
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!

Return to Politics