Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests

Guns, Guns Guns

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Guns, Guns Guns
Post by Imaginos1892   » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:04 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:I see. Added after I pointed out the lack of the link, no less.

Nope.

If that post had been edited after you posted yours, there would be a line at the bottom:

Last edited by TFLYTSNBN on Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 times in total.
(The time is a guess, just to make the example complete)

The forum software inserts that line automatically, nothing a user can do about it. Thar ain't one, therefore he didn't edit that post after yours.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:57 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

As some may have noticed, I use taptalk.

Tap talk does not show if a post has been edited. Or at least, it doesn't show it to me if it was my post edited.

Edited to add.
The above couple of sentences was an edit, this is a second edit.

Edited via forum

OK, how about this then?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Imaginos1892   » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:06 am

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

That line does not appear if it's the last post, but does when there is at least one following post. Go back, edit your post again and watch what happens.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:18 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

When I quoted Tfly, the only part of the post I trimmed was at the start.
The link was not there at the time of quoting.
The link was not part of the quote.

This means either that the post got edited after I quoted it or there's a significant delay in incorporating links.

Testing link effects.
Both links applied at 05:17 am GMT.
Every Major's Terrible (Applied link)

Link Path 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seGpYa8UO0E
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by Annachie   » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:08 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Annachie wrote:And a known problem with guns being snuck in from the US and it's much weaker gun laws.

If only there was a similar situation we could point to, like Chicago and all the guns being snuck in from Indiana.

Also, Mexico's gun related death rate is almost half that of the US. (That's all gun deaths)
It has a gun murder rate that is nearly equal to the US.
Actually, I already had.
Removing the taptalk thing from this one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by The E   » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:15 am

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:How is an accusation of antisemitism relevant?

Thank you for being a willing participant in my study titled "Does TFLY actually read things, or is he just latching onto trigger words".

You might be interested in the results: TFLY does, actually, not read anything once certain triggers are encountered. The point being made, in very simple rhetoric, was that TFLY's behaviour matches that which Sartre ascribed to the nazis he was writing about: TFLY, just as they were, is presumably aware that what he's saying is bullshit. But, since he does not care about being truthful or being honest, he can bury us under mountains of shitposts, whereas we who care about representing the facts of the matter are held up by a necessity to check our facts.

But then again, this is not new about you, is it?
As I said elsewhere:
You're incapable of introspection and reflection. You're too proud to admit you're wrong; You're too illiterate to respond to criticism of your ideas and sources, too bigoted and too hypocritical to ever learn anything from anyone.

Thank you, again, for proving the bolded part true.
Post by smr   » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:40 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

@OstrichFuhrer aka theE

It's funny that I can see so much pain or trauma in your writings. I notice that you attack anyone you disagree with in the forums. That indicates a sexual, mental, physical, or combination of traumas have occurred within your life. I would suggest trying God but that idea will be soundly rejected. My advice is to seek some sort of therapist and deal with the trauma(s). Still praying for you and I hope you find a way to deal with the trauma(s) within your life. Good Luck!
Post by Joat42   » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:09 pm

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:@OstrichFuhrer aka theE

It's funny that I can see so much pain or trauma in your writings. I notice that you attack anyone you disagree with in the forums. That indicates a sexual, mental, physical, or combination of traumas have occurred within your life. I would suggest trying God but that idea will be soundly rejected. My advice is to seek some sort of therapist and deal with the trauma(s). Still praying for you and I hope you find a way to deal with the trauma(s) within your life. Good Luck!

Since you profess to be a good Christian, John 8:7.

Or are you just a convenient Christian, ie you are Christian when it's convenient for you.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:06 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Michael Everett wrote:When I quoted Tfly, the only part of the post I trimmed was at the start.
The link was not there at the time of quoting.
The link was not part of the quote.

This means either that the post got edited after I quoted it or there's a significant delay in incorporating links.

Testing link effects.
Both links applied at 05:17 am GMT.
Every Major's Terrible (Applied link)

Link Path 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seGpYa8UO0E

You made an honest typing or editing error. I make plenty of such errors myself. Your only sin was being so nasty about it.

Lets apologize and move on.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:12 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Here is an accounting of weapons used in homicides.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/20 ... s/table-20

Back during the debate over the Clinton "assault weapon" ban, i used this data aswell as the more detailed Supplementary Homicide Reports to thoroughly discredit all of the police officials that were blathering about how their officers were outgunned by criminals armed with "assault rifles." Washington DC was particularly amusing because they hadnt had a homicide committed with a rifle for over a decade.

Return to Politics