Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests

Guns, Guns Guns

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: microscopes, germ theory, discovery of viruses
Post by Tenshinai   » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:04 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

MAD-4A wrote:So now you're rewriting the entire history of germ science and claiming that germs were discovered a century earlier? Those people did not know what a germ was period. Yes, there were some Scientist and Doctors who had theories about germs, and MANY more who rejected the idea! There is NO WAY some military officer way out in some frontier outpost on a (then) barbarian continent had ANY idea there even was a word, 'germ'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... al_warfare

The earliest documented incident of the intention to use biological weapons is recorded in Hittite texts of 1500–1200 BC, in which victims of tularemia were driven into enemy lands, causing an epidemic.
In 1346, during the siege of Kafa (now Feodossia, Crimea) the attacking Tartar Forces which were subjugated by the Mongol empire under Genghis Khan, used the bodies of Mongol warriors of the Golden Horde who had died of plague, as weapons.

It´s completely irrelevant whether they could correctly explain what germs were, when they knew perfectly well how it could be exploited for warfare and massmurder.
Because it had been used that way for thousands of years already. That we KNOW about.
Post by MAD-4A   » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:41 am

MAD-4A
Captain of the List

Annachie wrote:...That disease was used as a weapon... (I suspect multiple thousands)
So, key words here...
Tenshinai wrote:It´s completely irrelevant whether they could correctly explain what germs were, when they knew perfectly well how it could be exploited for warfare and massmurder.
and here are
Annachie wrote:...weapon...
and
Tenshinai wrote:...warfare...
NO not
Tenshinai wrote:...{mass-murder}...
They were at war and used a
against a besieging ARMY which had every intent of committing
on them and the civilians they were protecting. The intent of mass-murder was on the part of the Indians, not the British. The British were using what was at hand to improve the odds of them not getting mass-murdered! (Yes in that specific situation I probably would too, better to face a possible court marshal later than a definite scalping now. duh.)

A burglar cant cry 'somebody stole my wallet while I was robbing that house' and genocidal mass-murderers can't cry 'murder!' when someone does it better on them, period. (and don't try to claim they wouldn't have, we all know if the fort had fallen everyone in the fort, soldiers and civilians - men women and children, would have been brutally slaughtered by hand and on purpose! They did it every where else.) The blankets were specifically targeted at the Indian Army and not the civilians in the village. Its spread, that-far, was not with intent, unlike the intent of the Genocidal, Mass-murdering Indian Army.
-
Almost only counts in Horseshoes and Nuclear Weapons. I almost got the Hand-Grenade out the window does not count.
Post by Tenshinai   » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:39 am

Tenshinai
Admiral

MAD-4A wrote:...

A burglar cant cry 'somebody stole my wallet while I was robbing that house' and genocidal mass-murderers can't cry 'murder!' when someone does it better on them, period. (and don't try to claim they wouldn't have, we all know if the fort had fallen everyone in the fort, soldiers and civilians - men women and children, would have been brutally slaughtered by hand and on purpose! They did it every where else.) The blankets were specifically targeted at the Indian Army and not the civilians in the village. Its spread, that-far, was not with intent, unlike the intent of the Genocidal, Mass-murdering Indian Army.

So, by your own statement, if i break into your house, and you try to do anything against me, then i´m allowed to use any means what so ever to kill you.

Right, that makes so much sense.

(Yes in that specific situation I probably would too, better to face a possible court marshal later than a definite scalping now. duh.)

Right, scalping... Maybe you should look up how that thing ended up in North America?
Hint, it wasn´t normal before Europeans came there.

The blankets were specifically targeted at the Indian Army and not the civilians in the village.

Now you´re getting beyond pathetic. Seriously, read what the people in charge wrote. They couldn´t care a fuck, they wanted ALL those subhuman indians DEAD, end of story.

Its spread, that-far, was not with intent, unlike the intent of the Genocidal, Mass-murdering Indian Army.

So, when are you going to start excusing Pol Pot and Hitler then? Because that IS the level you´re on now.

You´re making up a long rant of pathetically poor excuses for genocidal actions, some of the excuses are even contrary to established facts.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:39 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

MAD-4A wrote:
Annachie wrote:...That disease was used as a weapon... (I suspect multiple thousands)
So, key words here...
Tenshinai wrote:It´s completely irrelevant whether they could correctly explain what germs were, when they knew perfectly well how it could be exploited for warfare and massmurder.
and here are
and
NO not
on them and the civilians they were protecting. The intent of mass-murder was on the part of the Indians, not the British. The British were using what was at hand to improve the odds of them not getting mass-murdered! (Yes in that specific situation I probably would too, better to face a possible court marshal later than a definite scalping now. duh.)

How can you be this dense?

If I shoot a man on the street I SHOT HIM. Right?

If I shoot a person breaking into my home and argue it was justified does that mean I DID NOT shoot him? Perhaps that magically transforms the act into me... what.... tickling him into submission in the official police reports, and that hole in him just spontaneously appeared and had nothing to do with me?

You can rant about how you think it was ok for them to employ biological warfare against an entire ethnic group until you're blue in the face you doofus, IT'S STILL BIOLOGICAL WARFARE.

You can rant about how they were justified in attempted genocide until you give yourself a stroke... it was still ATTEMPTED GENOCIDE.

That thing you tried to claim they didn't do at all. Remember what the subject of this debate is? Do you?
Re: Guns, Guns Guns
Post by Annachie   » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:47 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

If we learned one thing from Florida, it's that you can commit a crime against someone then claim self defence for killing them if they try to resist.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by WeirdlyWired   » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:47 am

WeirdlyWired
Captain of the List

Annachie wrote:If we learned one thing from Florida, it's that you can commit a crime against someone then claim self defence for killing them if they try to resist.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Don't know that a crime was committed. :lol: Again, just me playing with words. :roll: Certainly an act of violence was committed. It was left to a jury to decide if it was a crime. Was "Z" innocent? No, everyone can agree on that. Did he commit a crime? Now we're back to the heated topic of "Should Hillary Go To Jail?" A jury said not guilty. No crime committed. Sucks, but there you are.
Helas,chou, Je m'en fache.
Post by WeirdlyWired   » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:57 am

WeirdlyWired
Captain of the List

MAD-4A wrote:
So, key words here...
and here are
and
NO not

What about mine/NOT mine are you having trouble with? The Native Americans (BY DEFINITION)were on the land first. We the White French and British (NOT mine) were "breaking into THEIR (mine) home." Call it Genocide, call it "ethnic cleansing", taking the land was a crime against humanity by the standards of today. The acts used to take my land by those of NOT my land were genocide/ethnic cleansing. Even if they had no idea that the blankets would cause disease which would kill innocent women and children and aid and abet in said driving of the possessors of the land off to the advantage of the European invaders.
Post by DDHv   » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:07 am

DDHv
Captain of the List

From: http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/11/2 ... sletterad=

Sometimes, we can become addicted to firearms and forget one of the most important aspects of owning a gun. That is knowing how to use it in a safe manner. Therefore, formal training and practice is extremely critical to our survival. We need to ensure we prioritize our money in order to meet this critical requirement.

duh
:!:

From: http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/12/05 ... sletterad=

“I don’t know” is never an acceptable answer when an investigator asked you why you put a bullet into a fellow human being.

This is another reason why anyone who is carrying should also invest in good quality training
:!:
Douglas Hvistendahl
Retired technical nerd

Dumb mistakes are very irritating.
Smart mistakes go on forever
Unless you test your assumptions!
Post by WeirdlyWired   » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:47 am

WeirdlyWired
Captain of the List

Now republicans want to legalize silencers. The noise causes potential hearing loss.

Reminds me of the old space race joke. NASA spent $millions developing a ball point pen that would write in o gravity. Roscosmos sent a dozen pencils.

Apparently republican congressmen have never heard of hearing protection. Probably need to actually spend time on a range with a set of ear muffs.
Post by dscott8   » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:56 pm

dscott8
Commodore

WeirdlyWired wrote:Now republicans want to legalize silencers. The noise causes potential hearing loss.

Reminds me of the old space race joke. NASA spent $millions developing a ball point pen that would write in o gravity. Roscosmos sent a dozen pencils.

Apparently republican congressmen have never heard of hearing protection. Probably need to actually spend time on a range with a set of ear muffs.

Their hearing loss argument reminds me of the way bikers argue that "loud pipes save lives". Pure sophistry by people who want to live out their SpecOps fantasies.

Return to Politics