Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

An Opinion from the U.K.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: An Opinion from the U.K.
Post by KNick   » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:32 pm

KNick
Admiral

Daryl wrote:I heard tonight (on TV so it must be true) that the USA has the best politicians that money can buy.
Our reasonably new state government has a number of conspiracy theorists on it. Apparently fluoridated water is a mind control device, daylight saving causes the curtains to fade, and vaccination is a UN plot to ensure world domination. I'm waiting for the legislation to declare that pi is 3.

The problem has become no one has the money to keep their bought politician honest. After all, the definition of an honest politician is one who stays bought. They swing from of position to another and then leave the bedroom and go to work and swing from one position to another. And ours have already tried to define pi as 3, the square root of 2 is 1.4 and the Earth is flat.
_

Try to take a fisherman's fish and you will be tomorrows bait!!!
Post by KNick   » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:27 pm

KNick
Admiral

After a couple of months of listening to the same old wrangling, I would repeat the quotation from the first post in this thread. As for the historic buildings involved, tough luck. Maybe their demolition will remind politicians to actually think about what they are doing.
_

Try to take a fisherman's fish and you will be tomorrows bait!!!
Post by kbus888   » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:24 pm

kbus888
Vice Admiral

Hi Guys

I find some of the ideas in the book "A MIRROR MAZE" to be to my liking.

?? Has anyone else read the book ?

R
..//* *\\
(/(..^..)\)
.._/'*'\_
.(,,,)^(,,,)

Love is a condition in which
the happiness of another
is essential to your own. - R Heinlein

Return to Politics