Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine
Post by Arol   » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:40 am

Arol
Captain of the List

Imaginos1892 wrote:...That's right, just assume an act of war and run with it, in the absence of any evidence. Have any of you lot ever worked with gas pipelines? Have any of you talked, or listened, to people with such experience? Or do you Just Know exactly what happened under a hundred meters of frigid water hundreds or thousands of miles from where you’re sitting on your dead asses?...

...Yeah, yeah, I know, all the media talking heads are mindlessly parroting the SABOTAGE!! line, but why have we heard not a single word from anyone who’s ever actually worked on gas pipelines? All the noise is coming from clueless politicians, bureaucrats, and other useless yammerheads. Why have none of them bothered to consult anybody with experience in the construction, operation and maintenance of gas pipelines?

Danish and Swedish submersible ROV’s have been down to breaches in the pipelines, and have in both instances seen signs of sabotage” Now the German Navy are sending divers down for a closer look.
While I’ve never worked on pipelines, I have worked with steam pipes, and seen the result of a blown pipe due to increased internal pressure! In those cases the edges of the breach were jagged, and faced outward!
I would imagine an explosion outside the pipe would cause the jagged edges to point inward.
Be interesting to see the pictures of the breaches. It may that they are the reason for the accusations of “sabotage”!
https://www.oedigital.com/news/500023-n ... police-say
Post by Arol   » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:26 pm

Arol
Captain of the List

n7axw wrote:
Michael Everett wrote:Interesting claim by Putin that the Ukrainians have engaged in terrorism by striking at the Crimean Bridge.

Given Crimea was illegally seized by Russia and used as a jumping-off point for the invasion of Ukraine, the bridge is, by all legal standards, a valid and viable military target.

Certainly a more valid target than blocks of flats, schools and hospitals...

Ah yes. Russian propaganda... Been part our lives so long that it would be hard to imagine survival without it...

Don

To paraphrase: Truth is often the greatest casualty in war! Russians like Putin and his ilk has taken that to the extreme!
Take Putin’s speech today justifying his attack on civilian targets! That the attack with over a couple hundred missiles, was directed against military and administrative targets only!!! A shattered civilian apartment house, a playground with a bomb crater in its center can testify to that fact that it was a terrorist attack!
The curious thing is that The Putz; as a Russian, should know that trying to use terror to intimidate a hostile population can turn on you, and bite you on the ass! Memories of Stalingrad and Leningrad are prime examples!
All he’s doing is feeding the sheer hatred that the Ukrainians will feel for what inevitably will be their next-door neighbors!
Doesn’t bode well for the future!!!
Post by n7axw   » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:15 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Actually if killing Ukrainians was his goal, this was no more competent than anything else we've seen...

For all the sound and fury, only 12 dead. How much do each of those missiles cost? Doesn't sound Very efficient to me...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Arol   » Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:58 pm

Arol
Captain of the List

n7axw wrote:Actually if killing Ukrainians was his goal, this was no more competent than anything else we've seen...

For all the sound and fury, only 12 dead. How much do each of those missiles cost? Doesn't sound Very efficient to me...

Don

-

Putin might be totally “loony tunes”, but by now even he’s got to know that Ukraine is not; and never was, his for the taking!
So the last couple of day’s bombardment of Ukrainian cities and infrastructure could be seen as the actions of a demented warlord! One, who if unable to conquer, resorts to the mindless destruction of what he was unable to take by force! :evil:
Post by The E   » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:26 pm

The E
Admiral

Imaginos1892 wrote:
So, naturally, LawDog’s web site has been under constant attack for three days now. That’s how left-wingers operate — they can’t make any good arguments against what he says, so they have to prevent him from saying it. He’s starting to cope with the onslaught, but there are still ‘Bandwidth Limit Exceeded’ errors on some posts, and it's not possible to post comments.

Got a question there for you: How do you know that this is the result of an attack and not just a sudden burst of popularity?

Specifically, a sudden burst of popularity with (to quote lawdog)
Not perzackly sure yet, but the initial shufti seems to indicate that both Instalanches, plus PJMedia, plus American Thinker, plus HotAir, plus Legal Insurrection, plus DailyKOS, plus …

… apparently every Russian media outlet on the planet …

… smoke-checked the 250 Gigabyte data limit on my host.

So, please, do share why you think this is a "left wing" attack.
Post by cthia   » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:01 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

What if Putin uses nukes against Ukraine? He said he would not, but with Putin it has always been "Believe what I do. Not what I say."

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:32 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

cthia wrote:What if Putin uses nukes against Ukraine?

Apparently, he's already tried twice (at least) but the nukes keep having "technical issues" that trigger their failsafes, so they didn't explode.
Yep, Putin's military is having an attack of intelligence and trying to make sure that the nuke line isn't crossed. Given how close Ukraine is to China (geographically), China could take the nuking of Ukraine as a declaration of war (nuclear fallout issues) and the Chinese military is far, far more powerful than what remains of the Russian forces.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by The E   » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:23 pm

The E
Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:
cthia wrote:What if Putin uses nukes against Ukraine?

Apparently, he's already tried twice (at least) but the nukes keep having "technical issues" that trigger their failsafes, so they didn't explode.
Yep, Putin's military is having an attack of intelligence and trying to make sure that the nuke line isn't crossed. Given how close Ukraine is to China (geographically), China could take the nuking of Ukraine as a declaration of war (nuclear fallout issues) and the Chinese military is far, far more powerful than what remains of the Russian forces.

Do you have the source for that? Cos that absolutely sounds like something that someone made up.
Post by Arol   » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:11 pm

Arol
Captain of the List

Russia’s daily raining bombs and missiles down on Ukrainian cities, killing its citizens; military as well as civilians, but let the Ukrainians reply by giving a Russian mine-sweeper a boo-boo, and they go ape! :evil:
They immediately suspend the agreement that lets the Ukraine ship grain and plant oil; much of it destined for countries where famine, if not downright starvation is prevalent. :twisted:
Now is it overly suspicious to think that they were simply just waiting for a reason; anything would do really, to deep six the grain agreement!!! ;)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63439760
Post by Arol   » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:54 am

Arol
Captain of the List

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia-th ... new-tirade

What a crock!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
My scorn is directed at the Russian propagandists who are castigating Norway for their “military build-up” in the Artic!
As if Norway is the only Arctic neighbor of Russia that’s increasing their military spending, Finland, Denmark, Canada and USA are all upping their military expenditures.
So why is the Putz singling out Norway for his ire?
Well, the answer might be simple.
The oil and natural gas from Norway’s North Sea oil fields must be a real thorn in the eye of the Putz’s attempt to blackmail the West into backing off from their support of Ukraine.
In that context it’s no coincidence that of over the dozen unauthorized drone flight that have been observed in Norwegian airspace, most have been at or near oil/gas installations.
…or that NATO’s primo Stoltenberg made it quite clear at a recent press conference, that an attack on the critical infrastructure of a NATO member would call into being NATO’s Article 5!!!

Return to Politics