Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests

Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine
Post by The E   » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:06 pm

The E
Admiral

n7axw wrote:
Probably unwise to post his name in a public forum... I know that some of these people receive threats from those who disagree with the point of their videos. I follow TIK and he has. Best to leave that choice to them. It's a goofy, dangerous world out there.

Don

-

The man is a semi-famous youtuber and PC gaming personality who has used his real name publically on many, many occasions. He is, by quite a margin, more famous than RFC. Using his real name here isn't going to be any danger to him; hell, it's literally one of the first things that comes up when you Google him.
Post by n7axw   » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:43 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

The E wrote:
n7axw wrote:
Probably unwise to post his name in a public forum... I know that some of these people receive threats from those who disagree with the point of their videos. I follow TIK and he has. Best to leave that choice to them. It's a goofy, dangerous world out there.

Don

-

The man is a semi-famous youtuber and PC gaming personality who has used his real name publically on many, many occasions. He is, by quite a margin, more famous than RFC. Using his real name here isn't going to be any danger to him; hell, it's literally one of the first things that comes up when you Google him.

Ok, good to know. I do think that my point is good as a general guide though. If you don't know, be cautious.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Arol   » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:43 pm

Arol
Captain of the List

3-400 bodies found in Bucha alone.
Many with bullet wounds, hands tied behind their backs, some showing signs of torture! :evil:
So what does Putin do? Be order an investigation? :?:
None of the above!!! :o
He calls it “fake News” and as final insult to the victims, honors the battalion that was stationed in Bucha while the atrocities were occurring!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/4/1 ... s-in-bucha
Post by n7axw   » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:18 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Arol wrote:3-400 bodies found in Bucha alone.
Many with bullet wounds, hands tied behind their backs, some showing signs of torture! :evil:
So what does Putin do? Be order an investigation? :?:
None of the above!!! :o
He calls it “fake News” and as final insult to the victims, honors the battalion that was stationed in Bucha while the atrocities were occurring!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/4/1 ... s-in-bucha

It seems to me that we have a very different set of values at work here... It gets more and more difficult to retain any sense of objectivity about all of this let alone understand it...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by n7axw   » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:24 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Just something of interest... Long time MSNBC contributor and security analyst Malcolm Nance who has been reporting from Ukraine has just joined the Ukrainian army... "I'm done talking," he says...

Don

_
Post by Arol   » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:58 am

Arol
Captain of the List

I guess this is where we are about to find out if Putin is going to go against military common-sense, and initiate a two-front "Special Military Operation" :roll:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61226640
Post by Arol   » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:39 pm

Arol
Captain of the List

https://www.memri.org/reports/russian-l ... ia-serious

There’s been a lot of speculation about Putin being around the bend. ;)
But compared to a Russian parliamentarian that recommends firing a Russian nuke into the US’s Nevada Test Centre: “Just to prove that they can”, he’s the picture of sanity! :shock:
Post by Arol   » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:32 pm

Arol
Captain of the List

https://www.rferl.org/a/hungary-russian ... 88899.html

I guess that if any country was going to break the unanimity, that NATO and the EU has shown in the face of Putin’s aggression, the odds on favorite was Oban’s Hungary!
Putin must be cackling away! Finally a clear crack in alliance!
Well Oban has never made a secret of where his allegiance lies; this just proves it beyond a doubt.
Well the future might end up proving that NATO and the EU can get along better without Hungary, then Hungary can without NATO and the EU!
Post by Guillaume   » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:56 pm

Guillaume
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Honestly, I don't think he had much choice.

There's countries ( lets say France, because I live there ) that can afford to stick a finger to Vlad Ruble Diktat because they used to import a minimal amount of natural gas from Russia and have capacity to import it from other sources.
And there's countries that have limited options or no options at all.

( I'm waiting to see how Germany is going to handle it... because they too have no real short term options, and on the European Game they are more important than Hungary )
Post by n7axw   » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:46 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Arol wrote:https://www.rferl.org/a/hungary-russian-gas-rubles/31788899.html

I guess that if any country was going to break the unanimity, that NATO and the EU has shown in the face of Putin’s aggression, the odds on favorite was Oban’s Hungary!
Putin must be cackling away! Finally a clear crack in alliance!
Well Oban has never made a secret of where his allegiance lies; this just proves it beyond a doubt.
Well the future might end up proving that NATO and the EU can get along better without Hungary, then Hungary can without NATO and the EU!

There is news today that Russia is sanctioning Hungary over Hungary's willingness to base NATO fighters. That doesn't seem to fit very well with this...

Don

-

Return to Politics