Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests

Astounding TDS in this forum

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Astounding TDS in this forum
Post by orelsi   » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:36 pm

orelsi
Ensign

I wish I could help you.
Re: Astounding TDS in this forum
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:50 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

orelsi wrote:I wish I could help you.

Second time in a few days someone with 2 entire posts came in to spout unsubstantiated substanceless nonsense in Trump's defense.

Have fun with that, I'll be catching up with how yet another one of Trump's campaign managers appears to be heading for prison... this time after being barricaded in his home with multiple firearms apparently severely drunk and possibly suicidal and beating on his wife.

(That this happened at the same time an investigation into the campaign possibly laundering 170 million dollars was requested of the FEC by a non partisan campaign finance watchdog is probably pure coincidence...)
Post by The E   » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:51 am

The E
Admiral

No, please, random drive-by poster who is very definitely interested in reaching across the aisle, do tell us why Trump is actually good.
Post by Daryl   » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:08 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

We get this in our country as well.
Trumpsters declare Trump Derangement Syndrome against anyone who is critical of their hero.
Growing up from 70 years ago in Australia my mother did (as most do) her toddler training and continued until young adult hood.
Like others I do stuff up and stray but generally do try to follow what she beat into me.
Don't skite (Australian for boasting), don't bully, don't be vain, don't lie, don't disrespect women, and on the flip side. Be kind, be generous, do your share, help the less fortunate, think of others, accept fair blame, and be humble.
To me Trump breaks all of these rules, so I despise him, and any others like him.
I am sure that karma will strike eventually, as I have noticed with others such as him.
Post by isaac_newton   » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:57 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

what is this actually about???

or has some text been deleted?
Post by The E   » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:22 am

The E
Admiral

isaac_newton wrote:

what is this actually about???

or has some text been deleted?

It's just a lazy troll. What you see here is all there is to see; just a silly attempt at riling people up by claiming that we are all suffering from this "trump derangement syndrome" thing.

It's sad, really; You can post anything you want here, express your feelings and theories with all the rhetorical flourish you can muster, and our dear poster here is using all that potential to.... try to make us sad by implying that expecting some amount of decency and honesty from those elected to power is bad.
Post by Joat42   » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:49 am

Joat42
Admiral

People who use 'tds' and other acronyms like that as an catchall to prove that they are right tells us that they aren't actually interested in debating anything, they have closed their mind against the possibility that they can be wrong in what they believe.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by n7axw   » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:05 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Joat42 wrote:People who use 'tds' and other acronyms like that as an catchall to prove that they are right tells us that they aren't actually interested in debating anything, they have closed their mind against the possibility that they can be wrong in what they believe.

I think that "TDS" is better applied to Trump's groupies than to the rest of us.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Annachie   » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

n7axw wrote:
Joat42 wrote:People who use 'tds' and other acronyms like that as an catchall to prove that they are right tells us that they aren't actually interested in debating anything, they have closed their mind against the possibility that they can be wrong in what they believe.

I think that "TDS" is better applied to Trump's groupies than to the rest of us.

Don

-

I agree, and have thought so for years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Dilandu   » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:12 am

Dilandu
Admiral

First Trump-Biden debates, in one word: embarassment.
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)

Return to Politics