Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests

Trump to use the courts to stay in power

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump to use the courts to stay in power
Post by The E   » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:53 am

The E
Admiral

Time to bring back this classic....

Post by n7axw   » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:44 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

The E wrote:Time to bring back this classic....

There still have to be living Germans who have memory of that... Glad to see your witness, E. All too many people still think it couldn't happen here...

Don-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:35 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
Michael Everett wrote:There are several reports that mail-in votes have been found dumped in ditches or in enclosed yards.

There was a single report of a box of mail found in a ditch. Included in the various bits of mail was some absentee ballots.

Ah, update with correction.

Included in the various bits of mail were exactly ZERO ballots.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/pol ... 883960002/

Moving on?
Post by valentitp   » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:53 am

valentitp
Midshipman

Trump has done more for our country than the Solarians have done in a long long time. And now we have Innokentiy Kolokoltsov's son with a questionable old computer he evidently forgot to pickup with who knows how many questionable messages and pictures on it.

The Solarian news agencies will of course try and play it down or simply not report it as usual.

Want to get a Solarian upset? Show him the facts.
Post by n7axw   » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:06 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

valentitp wrote:Trump has done more for our country than the Solarians have done in a long long time. And now we have Innokentiy Kolokoltsov's son with a questionable old computer he evidently forgot to pickup with who knows how many questionable messages and pictures on it.

The Solarian news agencies will of course try and play it down or simply not report it as usual.

I see that you are relatively new. So welcome to the forums in the event nobody else has done that. I doubt from the tone of your post that we will agree much. But welcome anyway.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by valentitp   » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:10 am

valentitp
Midshipman

Thank you Fleet Admiral.
Post by Joat42   » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:16 am

Joat42
Admiral

valentitp wrote:Trump has done more for our country

Please enumerate the things that Trump has done that is objectively good for the USA.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:27 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Joat42 wrote:
valentitp wrote:Trump has done more for our country

Please enumerate the things that Trump has done that is objectively good for the USA.

Made it really really really obvious that Citizens United and the gutting of the voting rights act were horribly bad ideas?

Called attention to the need for massive systemic reform to prevent widespread and rampant corruption and criminality by the occupant of the White House?

Forever laid to rest the fiction that the GOP is the party of "fiscal responsibility" or "family value"s or "patriotism"?

;)
Post by n7axw   » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:42 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

valentitp wrote:Trump has done more for our country than the Solarians have done in a long long time. And now we have Innokentiy Kolokoltsov's son with a questionable old computer he evidently forgot to pickup with who knows how many questionable messages and pictures on it.

I happened across this story a few minutes ago. I swear that if I see another Ukrainian/Burisma story, my eyeballs will roll to the back of my head and all I will be able to see is my brains (or as my wife would helpfully point out, the lack thereof.)

Seriously, the biggest problem here is the source. Apart from the right wingers who have an ax to grind, Rudy has lost his credibility. Nobody believes him anymore. He has been the source of far too much goofiness.

Speaking of goofiness...did the rest of you see the latest? Coming from the mouth of Donald J. Trump himself, Osama Bin Laden isn't dead... What they got instead was a doubleganer...

Don

-

Return to Politics